DEE'S VISION OF LAW AND MORAL ORDER
THE UNIVERSAL SPIRITUAL LAWS OF CREATION
by Dee Finney
8-8-99 - VISION - This was like a lucid dream. I knew I had experienced this before in dreams, and I was supposed to teach this to other people. I saw this 3 or 4 times both times. I also knew this was Jewish.
This was a set of 16 boxes . . . 4 across and 4 high. I saw them in a concrete/stone color, and in black and white. The sizes of the boxes were all the same when complete . . . rectangular, however the 4th one was adjustable and in 2 parts. One part of the 4th section was very small when presented to us and it was up to each individual how far over within the rectangular to expand it. I had pulled it all the way over to the other side myself. That was the best. However, each individual had to make that choice for himself and that what I was to teach them.
The divided two part adjustable section on the far right, upper corner is expandable. It is best to pull the second section all the way to the right.
Other Law and Moral Orders are:
1. The Law of Abundance. (sometimes referred to as the Law of Opulence or Success.) By creating visualizations of abundance in our lives we draw this energy of success into our reality. Success or abundance does not only apply to money. There is success in communication, spirituality, relationships and so on. When creating the abundance of financial gain remember to be IN this world, but not OF this world. We are not the sum total of your possessions.
The Law of Abundance -- Within the universe, abundant resources exist, with resources flowing through the energies of giving and receiving. If you are in need of something, make your life ready to receive it. The universe will recognize the opening and fill it with abundance.
As initiates transcend the Kumara of Greed, giving and receiving within their life experience come to balance, and they move into a state of abundance. In a state of abundance, initiates experience having enough to fulfill their purpose upon Earth. The imbalance of giving and receiving causes the experience of lack or hoarding within ones life. Lack is the result of giving without receiving. Hoarding is the result of receiving without giving. Abundance, which is the experience of having just enough, requires a complete balance of giving and receiving such that neither hoarding nor lack are experienced.
Upon the physical Earth plane, so much time and energy has become devoted to the purpose of sustaining ones lifestyle that it has detracted from the actual purpose for which a soul incarnates into form. A soul incarnates into form to spiritually evolve. When so much of an initiates life is devoted to making a living, there is little energy or time available for spiritual evolution. Much of the time expended at such pursuits as monetary gain is often the result of inflated expectations of financial success or a lifestyle that is not really supportive of spiritual pursuits. It is for this reason that devotion to ones spiritual evolution may need to preclude any desire for wealth or an exorbitant lifestyle whatsoever.
There are also those upon the spiritual path who believe that they must give everything away. In their belief system, such initiates continually create experiences of lack or not enough to pay the bills. To transcend the belief in lack, initiates must also learn to allow themselves to receive full compensation for all that they give. In balanced giving and receiving, the amount charged for a particular service must be in alignment with the energy expended in the healing or service offered. All energetic exchange in giving and receiving must be in equal balance, or karma ends up being accrued by one or both parties. If too much is charged, karma is accrued. If too little or nothing is charged, karma is again accrued.
2. The Law of Action. No matter what we feel or know, no matter what our potential gifts or talents, only action brings them to life. Those of us who think we understand concepts, such as commitment, courage, and love, one day discover that we only create knowingness when we act; doing becomes understanding. Every aspirant is a focal point of energy and should be a conscious focal point. In the midst of the whirl and storm (of the chaos of third dimension) s/he should make his/her presence felt.
3. The Law of Akasha. A great cosmic law which is the principle of the intelligence of substance.
4. The Law of Allowing: The truth is, there is freedom in allowing circumstances to be what they are and people to be who they are, whether you agree with them or not . Really. Even when it comes to poverty or war or disease. In becoming an allower, you are free of the negativity that binds you. Learn the joyful difference between tolerating and allowing—and experience the blissful difference in every relationship you have.
5. The Law of Analogy. Although this is a definite condition of third dimension existence, no analogy is ever exact in detail but only in certain broad basic correspondences. There will be found unchangeable points of resemblance, but in using analogy viewing creation, no two details are exact. Using analogy in trying to mentally explain the unexplainable, one attempts to convey understanding, in a broad sense.
6. The Law of As Above, So Below - Everything in God's World is Reflected Here on Earth
7. The Law of Ascension. This law defines the high vibrational frequency which the soul of an incarnational being is resonating. When a personality looses the illusion of separation from it's god self, the vibration of that person raises to the point of ascension. No longer does this mean that the incarnational personality leaves the earth plane to live a finer existence. We are meant to bring our loving energies to our every day existence, becoming an example or role model for others to emulate. We can recognize this vibrational frequency in others by the degree to which they are a magnet to others.
8. The Law of Attraction. This is the basic law of all manifestation, the Love Aspect, and it governs the Soul aspect. One of the Three Major Laws, and it has 11 subsidiary laws. Fundamentally, this law describes the compelling force of attraction that holds our solar system to the Sirian. It holds our planets revolving around our central unit, the sun. It holds the lesser systems of atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center in the planet, and that of the subtle bodies co-ordinated around their microcosmic center. It is the primary law of man. The law of synthesis is beginning to be felt.
The Law of Attraction -- You attract to yourself that which you put the energy of your thoughts into. If you desire something, you can attract it to you by positively anticipating its arrival into your life. Alternately, you can attract that which you do not want into your life by giving negative energy to your thoughts of receiving it.
9. The Law of Awareness. The more smoothly we use a relationship in action, the less conscious we are of it; we become aware of what we are doing in proportion to the difficulty we experience in adapting to the situation. Awareness may observe which is the illusion of separateness, yet not to be confused by this illusion; whereby this Awareness may be aware of the illusion of tragedy, yet not to be caught in that illusion; whereby this Awareness may be aware of that which is the illusion of death, yet not to be caught in that illusion, whereby this Awareness may observe that which is the illusion of free will, yet not to be caught in that illusion. There are certain limitations placed upon this Awareness which It cannot break. One of these being It cannot break Its own principles and Laws; It cannot deny or reject those who would appear to separate themselves from this Awareness not the movement and illusion of free will whereby they would do so.
10. The Law of Balance or Equipoise. (fair exchange) This is elaboration and continuation of the law of equalities. The law of balance is a universal law that supersedes all of man's laws, creating stability for all third dimension manifestation. Each thought must be balanced by whomever creates it. This is divine wisdom. Allow all viewpoints without feeling you must defend your own. Allow no one to tell you what your journey must reflect or what your reality is. Do not give your power away so easily, but give your love unconditionally. Any messages communicated in love validates equality. Low self esteem is just as non productive as a puffed up sense of self esteem. They both deny equality. Another manifestation of the imbalance of this law is addiction.
The Law of Balance - All Energy Must Be in a Constant State of Balance
The Law of Balance -- For every action there is a reaction. The energy of the universe is continuously flowing from action to reaction in search of balance to achieve harmony.
11. The Law of Cause and Effect -- The elemental patterns of nature exist in balance. Disturbances in these patterns (cause) results in consequential alterations of the patterns of nature (effect.) If the physical body is malnourished, it atrophies. The same is true on the spiritual plane. Nourishment results in strength. To determine why something has come into your life, you simply have to search for the cause of the effect.
12. The Law of Challenge. We have the right to ask of another his or her intent, identity, and whatever pertinent information we feel we require when encountering a disembodied being. Those who come to us in the roll of information givers to channelers don't mind being challenged. Ask the entity your questions three times (using the same words each time) and you will be given the correct information.
13. The Law of Chemical Affinity. This law governs the soul aspect in the mineral kingdom. It concerns the marriage of the atoms, and the romance of the elements. It serves to perpetuate the life of the mineral kingdom and to preserve its integrity. It is the cause of the immetalisation of the Monad.
14. The Law of Christ's Mind - Christ Consciousness
15. The Law of Co-Creation states that two working in co-creative action have the power of four working individually; and three working in co-creative activity have the power of nine; and four working in co-creative activity have the power of sixteen; and one hundred and forty-four working in harmony can change the world. Wherein large groups of entities believe and agree on certain images as real and being stable, this agreement does hold the power of many times that number of energies, if such energies were held by individuals working separately. Wherein groups of entities agree upon certain images, these images do tend to manifest and hold their being in a magnified manner.
16. The Law of Cohesion. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. On the second plane cohesion is first apparent. It is the first molecular plane of the system, and is the home of the Monad. Divine coherency is demonstrated.
17. The Law of Color. All colors are centers of attraction, and are complementary or are antipathetic to each other. Color is healing and impacts the physical, emotional, mental and human body profoundly. Man is partially composed of color in the aura (we are color, tone, symbols and speed of vibration, or light). When intense rays of one or more colors are sent to a specific area of the body, change results. Color is used by a great many healers.
18. The Law of Common Ground. This is viewed as a problem solving approach and is an area where two or more can gather to blend differences. It demands that the area be cleansed of previous energy left by others who historically have passed through, or lived on the spot. This is done by two or more sending loving energy to the area for a specified period of time. Cage the area with a gold net and it will stay cleansed of other's energy. You will leave your energy, but that can be cleansed once you have used this space and are leaving.
19. The Law of Compassion - Crises foster compassion and understanding, for the pain and inner conflict they have engendered is never forgotten, for they draw upon the resources of the heart. They release the light of wisdom within the field of knowledge and the world is thereby enriched. The Law of Compassion is embraced as the Kumara of Death is transcended. The fear of death, perhaps more than any other fear, causes humanity to be non-compassionate towards one another. The fear of death and dying underlies all other fears within the human form and gives fuel to fear itself.
The fear of death is a biological genetic belief. Unless one is faced with their potential death through the death of a loved one or an illness of some sort, this fear becomes buried into ones unconscious. It is the fear of death and genetic or soul-related memories of starvation that cause individuals to hoard resources. It is the hoarding of resources which causes individuals to justify their actions through judgment or competition. The hoarding of resources or greed causes the fear, pain and suffering experienced by others in homelessness and starvation. The fear of death underlies all other fears. As the fear of death is transcended, initiates begin to embody compassion. Compassion is unconditional love in action. Compassion is the vibration of love that flows through ones heart to every one and every thing, regardless of who they are, regardless of what race or national background they embody, regardless of how much money that they have, and regardless of the nature of their thoughtform. Compassion is unconditional love in action. As an initiate embodies compassion, the love generated in their field begins to have global impact. Such compassion, which is a golden pink color, fills the auric field of all initiates who have embodied a state of harmlessness. It is the vibration of compassion that allow the Masters from so many dimensions to penetrate third-dimensional consciousness and bring forth national and global healing to all of humanity and the Earth Mother. As more and more initiates embrace a state of compassion, the level of healing offered to the rest of humanity will increase exponentially.
20. The Law of Condensing Light - for those who are ready to create profound changes in their consciousness, in their spiritual path, and in daily life. Working with the Solar Light, is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. It is a light of higher will and universal love. It is the light of the soul plane. As you work with the Solar Light you fulfill the essence of your soul's higher purpose: to become a more perfect light. This is the essence of your purpose on earth, and a way to become a more perfect light, is to find light, to draw light into yourself, and to become the light as your radiance lights the way for others. In the process of working with Solar Light, you are guided to meet the Solar Light and draw it into your mind, emotions, body, aura, atoms, and every part of your life. You will learn how to bring Solar Light and its qualities of radiance into your circumstances, projects, relationships, and activities to enhance all the light that is there, and to release anything that is not light. You discover how to recognize who and what increases your light, and how to work with those things that decrease your light. You birth a consciousness of light so you can better recognize and use light. Your vision of what is possible in your life can expand and you will know what steps to take to create what you want. You learn how to manifest those forms that hold the most light for you. You learn how to create matter and form out of light. You learn to manifest those things that increase your light and that are in harmony with your higher purpose. You link your mind with the Universal Mind to know what actions to take to bring about what you want. You work with and become aware of the Solar Light from moment to moment. As you become aware of both the higher dimensions of light and your ordinary reality simultaneously, you can consistently see and choose your path of most light in everything you do, making those choices in every moment that assist you in becoming a more perfect light.
21. The Law of Consciousness. As consciousness expands, the space for events increases and therefore the dimensions in which man cognizes good and evil, opportunity and possibilities, past-present-future enlarge to reveal the outstanding needs in this present world cycle.
22. The Law of Continuity of Consciousness. The Universe is in a continuous and endless process of creation. Cosmic consciousness is a reality, and everything in creation is connected to everything else. The medium for the 'implicate order' of this relationship is consciousness. The fusion of individual consciousness and the universal consciousness (the building of the antahkarana) results in the development of universal knowledge, of omniscience (all science/all knowledge). Continuity of consciousness is achieved by us after the soul has been acknowledged, awakened, liberated and identified with the Whole (enlightenment). A step to achieve enlightenment is to be aware of our thoughts, emotions and actions, the faculty that enables us to be vigilant, observant or to know.
23. The Law of Cycles. The world of nature exists within a larger pattern of cycles, such as day and night and the passing of the seasons. The seasons do not push one another. Neither do clouds race the wind across the sky. All things happen in good time. Everything as a time to rise, and a time to fall. Whatever rises, falls and whatever falls shall rise again. That is the principle of cycles.
24. The Law of Cyclic Return. Otherwise known as the wheel of reincarnation, once a soul qualifies for an incarnation to third dimension, there is an understanding that it must be completed. Reincarnation is that process by which the 'consciousness of the permanent atom' manifests in another body through the human birthing process. (This accounts for the fact of genius in the very young.) All karma must be cleared or forgiven and certain aspects of soul growth accomplished before this entire episode of reincarnational growth is considered finished .
25. The Law or Right to Decree. (Divine Invocation) This particular law exists for those working in service to others. Self serving beings will find this law ineffective. This law allows the ascended realms to move from the confines of the Law of Non-Intervention to act on our behalf. Add the phrase to your decree, "Under the Law of Grace" as this is an 'out' clause which will not allow us to manifest or invoke anything which would be detrimental to our existence or not of the highest interest for all, and remain karmic free. In order for your decree to work it must be invoked three times. An Example - "By Divine Decree, in the name of (Yahweh, God, Jesus, Ascend Masters, healing Angels, Mother Mary, My I AM self, etc.) and under the Law of Grace, I ask for _____. It is done, and I thank you." Say the entire request three times, then let it go - trust it is in higher hands.
26. Law of Desire -- What one desires, he wills to be. What he wills to himself, he first desired. To achieve one's goals in life, one must desire them.
27. Law Of Detachment - In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty. . . in the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning. And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe. When you commit myself to detachment, you allow yourself and all those around you the freedom to be as they are. You do not rigidly impose your idea of how things should be. You do not force solutions on problems, thereby creating new problems. Participate in everything with detached involvement. Factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of your experience. Willingness to accept uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder and chaos. The more uncertain things seem to be, the more secure you will feel, because uncertainty is your path to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, you will find my security. Step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when you remain open to an infinity of choices. When you step into the field of all possibilities, you will experience all the fun, adventure, magic and mystery of life.
28. Law of Dharma (Purpose of Life) -- Each living thing has a purpose for existence and a special experience to provide to this world. Utilizing our unique talents in service of others exalts our spirits to attain our ultimate goals. The most powerful thing you can do to change the world is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people, reality, to something more positive...and begin to act accordingly. Everyone has a purpose in life, a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals. Put the Law of Dharma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps: Lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my soul. Pay attention to the spirit within you that animates both your body and your mind. Awaken your to the deep stillness within your heart. Carry the consciousness of timeless eternal Being in the midst of time-bound experience.. Express your unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, to create abundance in your life as well as in the lives of others. Ask yourself daily, "How can I serve?" and "How can I help?" The answers to these questions will allow you to help and serve your fellow human beings with love.
29. The Law of Discipline. By practicing discipline, one expands the entity to a greater degree than almost any other action. Discipline is the surest means to greater freedom and independence. It provides the focus to achieve the skill level and depth of knowledge that translates into more options in life. Commitment involves discipline over a specific period of time. Discipline and commitment provide the bridge between here and our goals.
30. The Law of Disintegration. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. On the third plane comes the final casting-off, the ultimate shedding of the sheaths, of the fivefold superman. A Chohan of the sixth Initiation discards all the sheaths beneath the monadic vehicle, from the atmic to the physical.
31. The Law of Divine Flow. By living in the moment, centering ourselves in love and being in service to others (as opposed to service to self), we live in the law of divine flow. We stay in the moment by moment flowing of our higher self, creating actions which reflect love and allowingness. When we are able to do this, we notice how we say just the right things, do what is best for all, and refrain from doing that which we previously disliked in ourselves or others. We maintain a stronger connection to our God self. The more we do this, the more we are able to do this. To a degree, the deliberate letting go of this flow is the allowing of our spiritual integrity to be compromised.
32. The Law of Divine Love and Oneness. This Law concerns the ability of an entity to complete a round of reincarnation, develop such soul growth that the vibrational speed of the being qualifies him/her to merge with God. We then become a soul extension of God and among our choices many we have the ability to live in the liquid light which flows in and from God, or reincarnate as an avatar in third dimensional existence with the purpose of aiding mankind.
33. The Law of Divine Union - Divine union does not require two or more people in order to occur. One can experience divine union while watching a sunset at the beach or taking a walk in a redwood forest. Divine union only requires the ability of the initiate to honorhonor themselves and honor whomever or whatever is around them. In a state of honor, magic is generated through the love of ones own I AM Presence. As the love from ones I AM pours through ones embodiment, the experience of divine union is created. As the love of All That Is pours through ones field, this love blesses all who are present and offers others an opportunity to begin to wake up from the third-dimensional mass conscious dream. As initiates transcend the Kumara of Fear, they begin to embody a state of divine union. Fear can be equated to the emotion that is experienced and expressed in feeling separated off from God and ones I AM Presence. Once the experience of separation from God/Goddess and ones I AM Presence is transcended, fear becomes an experience of the past and a state of divine union within the initiate can be sustained. A state of divine union also requires that the masculine and feminine sides of an initiate come to a working balance within. It is the competition between the masculine and feminine (or between the masculine and God) that is at the root of the lack of balance required to sustain the state of divine union. For this reason, many initiates may create a partnership with a beloved or twin-flame aspect at this juncture of their initiation process to better assist in correcting the imbalances between the masculine and feminine within. As two attempt to become one energy field, imbalances that could not be detected alone are revealed. As beloveds learn to surrender to one another, a deeper level of surrender to God/Goddess/All That Is is simultaneously attained.
34. The Law of Economy. The Brahma aspect of the Logos is characterized by that method in the wide distribution of matter, the scattering of the atoms of matter and their dissociation from one another, vibratory rhythm, heterogeneity and quality and their inherent rotary action. This Law of Economy causes matter always to follow the line of least resistance, and is the basis of the separative action of atomic matter. It governs matter, the opposite pole of spirit. Initiates must master this law before they can achieve liberation, or enlightenment.
35. The Law of Economy of Force. One of the three major laws. The Activity Aspect. This is the law which adjusts all that concerns the material and spiritual evolution of the cosmos to the best possible advantage and with the least expenditure of force. It is the law of the physical atom, and makes perfect each atom of time and each eternal period and carries all onward and upward and through, with the least possible effort with the proper adjustment of equilibrium and with the necessary rate of rate of rhythm. Unevenness of rhythm is really an illusion of time, and does not exist in the cosmic center. We need to ponder on this, for it holds the secret of peace, and we need to grasp the significance of that word through, for it describes the next racial expansion of consciousness, and has a hidden meaning. The person who aims at providing a point of contact between conditions of chaos and Those Who work for constructive ends and order, should likewise use that most necessary factor of common-sense in all that s/he does. This involves always obedience to the law of economy of force, due to discrimination, and a true sense of values. Where these are present, time will be economized, energy will be wisely distributed, excessive zeal will be eliminated, and the Great Ones will be able to depend upon an aspirant's sagacity and thus find a helper.
36. The Law of Energy: Everything is Energy. Energy is in the Seen (material) and Unseen (intangible) dimensions. Energy can be directed toward (or impeded, rerouted or blocked from) an ultimate goal or destination. Energy includes thoughts, emotions, feelings. It is infinite in scope and immeasurable. Energy is Creative and Attracting. Energy has no meaning, quality or characteristic other than the one you give it. Emotion is only Energy, and accordingly, has only the "meaning' you give it. (E.g., the body's reactions to Fear (for one's life or safety) are the same as its reactions to Exhilaration (e.g., riding a roller-coaster). There are two primary energies human beings operate from -- and direct -- Love and Fear. (The Law of Attraction and The Law of Cause and Effect determine the extent to which the outcomes and results in your love are of Love (Expansiveness, Abundance, Fulfillment) or Fear (Limitation, Lack, Unhappiness).
The Law of Energy -- All is energy.
37. The Law of Equalities (or Analogy), otherwise known as the Principle of Correspondence or Essential Divinity. "As above, so below; as below, so above." The major linking agent in the universe is the energy of love-wisdom, and the purpose of analogy is to lead the mind back toward the sense of oneness (enlightenment). The thoughts and images we hold in our conscious and subconscious minds will manifest their mirror likenesses in our external circumstances. Our outer world is a mirror of our inner world. Earth is a school for practicing these laws of mind control. There is a Correspondence between the Laws and Phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. This principle enables the phenomenon of Discernment, Intuition, Hunches, etc. and that which is called remote viewing or out of body experience. Correspondence enables that which is normally unknowable, to become known to the individual who learns and knows how to use this principle. Some use it in a conscious and deliberate manner while others may not even be aware that they are using this principle. When used knowingly, it will enhance the clarity of vision and enables the mind to penetrate the most secret of secrets, and can shed light on many a dark paradox. Correspondence establishes the interconnectedness between all things in the universe and keeps all things relative to each other. Known to the adepts and masters of ancient Egypt as the substance of the ethereal, the spirit substance or web that pervades and interpenetrates the universe. This substance acts as a medium for the transmission of light, heat, electricity, gravity. It is non-material in nature. Also known as the un-created substance, or universal substance. The substance in which all suns, worlds, and galaxies are suspended in space, time, and change. All of us are intimately connected to all of the above mentioned events, and to each other, whether or not it is realized. The ethers are where spirit substance is manifesting the beginning of matter. Science refers to this substance as "dark matter" that cannot be seen, touched, smelled, or weighed. Dark matter does not absorb or reflect light and is therefore invisible. It is considered to be a non material substance. It was first discovered on Earth while doing research with the Hubble space telescope. The planes of Correspondence in the order of manifestation are, The Great Spiritual Plane; The Great Mental Plane; The Great Physical Plane, or the Trinity (the ascending scale of life and being).
38. The Law of Essence states that what is....IS, and what is, is not changed by any opinions or beliefs about it, but IS what it is, while it is. This Law states that actions and motives which are the highest and the best, the most inclusive and encompassing, the most appropriate and essential, create those movements that lead to the Gate of Essence, behind which all things are exactly as they are, while they are, for Essence is the ever-changing truth that was, is and forever shall be. The essence is the is-ness of what is happening at any moment regardless of the length of time included in that moment. This Awareness indicates that awareness of what "is" is total bliss and total union with the Godhead.
39. The Law of Eternal Unfulfillment stated that there never can be completion or fulfillment in any moment. For if there were, there would be no further movement; and as each moment contains within itself all that is essential for that moment, so also each moment contains within itself an emptiness, an unfulfillment that is essential and necessary to lead into the next moment. The Law of Eternal Unfulfillment states that every moment has something missing and is incomplete, and every moment has something that is present, total and complete; and when one accept this Law of Eternal Unfulfillment, the greed-creating obsession to be fulfilled will ceased to be.
40. The Law of Example states that any person, concept or thing which is placed in a position of significance, may serve as an example for others to follow. Those who have served as examples of power, lust and greed, have helped to create the tragedies which they and their followers have spawned. Those who have served as examples of love, service and the sharing of their better parts, have helped to bring about freedom, joy, beauty and peace that has been allowed upon this plane. Entities who wish a better world are cautioned to exemplify and portray only those better qualities of love, joy, peace and service to others, particularly to the children who are searching for examples in their world.
41. The Law of Expansion. This law of a gradual evolutionary expansion of the consciousness indwelling every form is the cause of the spheroidal form of every life in the entire solar system. It is a fact in nature that all that is in existence dwells within a sphere. The sphere requires two types of force - rotary and spiral-cyclic to produce its own internal activity. The law of relativity, or the relation between all atoms, which produces that which is called Light, and which in its aggregated phenomena, forms that composite sphere, a solar system. It is also known as the law of expansive response, and its symbol is the flaming rosy sun with a sign in the center, a sign symbolizing the union of fire and water. The ray energy is expansive energy of the 3rd ray, the adapting factor.
42. The Law of Expectation. Energy follows thought; we move toward but not beyond what we can imagine. What we assume, expect or believe colors and creates our experience. By changing our expectations, we change our experience of every aspect of life.
43. The Law of Faith. The Law of Faith is founded upon the recognition that we know more than we have read, heard, or studied. We Know more because we Are a part of the ALL. We have a direct link to universal wisdom. We only have to look within, listen, discern, then trust. We need to develop more trust in our own deepest intuition and wisdom as the final arbiter and source of our decisions.
44. The Law of Fixation. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws, and governs the time of an individual's rebirth. This is the governing law on the mental plane, finding its greater correspondence in the Law of Karma on cosmic mental levels, and has a close connection with manas, the fifth principle. 'As a man thinks, so is he,' according to his thoughts are his desires and acts, and so results the future. The mind controls and stabilizes, and coherency is the result.
45. The Law of Flexibility. This law involves a pragmatic acceptance of the present moment. We accept ourselves, others and current circumstances rather than a rigid resistance of the moment. It requires an alert and expansive state of awareness, and embracing and making constructive use of the moment. Stumbling blocks become stepping stones and problems become opportunities. Everything serves our highest good if we make good use of it. The serenity prayer used by Alcoholics Anonymous and other twelve step programs reflects this law. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." This prayer was drawn from Buddha's writings.
46. The Law of Force: Energy manifests itself in three forms; Creative the vibrating aggregate: Transmissive, being the propagation of isochronous waves through the media in which it is immersed; Attractive, being its action upon other aggregates capable of vibrating in unisons or harmony.
47. The Law of Forgiveness. This law works with the energy of allowingness, and seeing all as love, so one may dispense with the unnatural feeling of getting even. The old energy of an eye for an eye keeps the vibrations of a person very low. To forgive, to release old anger, allows the law of grace to intercede and dispense with amounts of karma an individual has stored in his or her akasha. Non-violence is the natural outgrowth of the law of forgiveness and love. All good comes from forgiveness. It is a truth that the continuation of the human species is due to man's being forgiving. Forgiveness is holiness. By forgiveness the universe is held together. Forgiveness is the might of the mighty; forgiveness is quiet of mind. Forgiveness and gentleness are the qualities of the self-possessed, and represent eternal virtue.
In embracing the Law of Forgiveness, initiates transcend the Kumara of Judgment. To maintain a state of forgiveness, initiates must learn to unconditionally accept all experiences of truth upon all planes of reality. Within the experience of judgment, one truth is pitted against another and compared. In comparison, one truth becomes overvalued and another undervalued. In the experience of co-creation, each human form experiences a unique expression of truth. Only the God/Goddess who embodies all of human form (i.e., our Planetary Logos) has the luxury of experiencing all of the collective truths expressed within humanity simultaneously. All truths are a necessary part of the whole. As initiates learn to honor all truths as valid, important and necessary, they will simultaneously learn to unconditionally accept their own unique truth and soul purpose upon Earth.
The Law of Forgiveness also allows all karma to be released and transcended in the greater understanding of the soul lessons learned. Karma is a contract between two souls who have agreed to fulfill a specific lesson together. Two souls drawn together to fulfill a specific karmic contract will only remain together until the karma is fulfilled. All karma is destined to repeat itself again when a soul or personality refuses to learn the lesson involved in a particular karmic manifestation. Humans who continue to judge or blame others for their current life problems are good examples of those who refuse to take responsibility for the fact that they create all physical plane manifestations and that those manifestations are the result of karmic contracts and soul lessons.
In a state of forgiveness, karma can be transcended without the need to manifest the karmic experience in physical reality. Much of this form of karmic releasing occurs at night during the initiates dreamtime. For some initiates who are very clairvoyant, such soul lessons and release of karma can occur consciously during meditation.
As one transcends the need to manifest karma physically, the physical plane struggles that are often a part of the spiritual journey and ascension path cease to be created. As a result, initiates no longer need to create karmic relationships with a beloved or a friend to release the karma between the two souls. It is karmic encounters that usually create the struggle experienced in third-dimensional form. As the struggle in life ceases, initiates can begin to experience the joy, bounty, love and fulfillment that the physical experience of incarnation was originally designed to provide.
As the need to create karmic encounters ceases, initiates can begin to draw others to them based upon soul agreements rather than karma. Such relationships will be based not upon struggle but upon the common purpose that the two souls have co-agreed to fulfill.
We distinguish between karmic agreements and soul agreements. Karmic agreements are based upon bringing to balance some sort of deficit between souls. For example, one soul gives birth and raises another soul. Now the other soul owes the first soul, and a karmic contract is made. In the next incarnation, the other soul gives birth to the first soul. The karmic contract has now been fulfilled or the deficit repaid.
Soul agreements, in contrast, are not based upon balancing a deficit but rather upon coming together to fulfill upon a common purpose. Such soul goals require a certain level of harmony that would not be possible if they came together as a karmic encounter. All relationship karma must be transcended within the soul and genetic form before they met.
Many other initiates may discover that their twin flame aspect will also come forth to join them and fulfill parallel soul goals at this juncture of the initiation process. Such a relationship requires both parties to have embodied the law of forgiveness and have transcended all karma to bring forth a partnership based upon soul agreements and common purpose.
As initiates draw unto themselves others based upon soul agreements, the potential creation of soul families or many who come together to fulfill a common purpose also becomes possible. As many come together to fulfill a parallel purpose, a new form of community can be born upon Earth. This form of community will not be based upon karmic dramas but rather the harmony of many who are on a parallel path of spiritual evolution and ascension. Through such communities, the potential for anchoring the collective blueprint for collaboration upon Earth will become possible.
Law of Forgiveness (Law of Mercy) -- To be forgiven, we must forgive.
48. The Law of Free Will, or the Law of Choice. We in third dimension have the right to expand or contract, to bring our creative and expressiv8 energies out into the world in positive or negative ways. This is our ultimate decision. Not all of existence lives with this law as it carries with it both the possibility of great soul growth and the ability to loose soul growth and create evil or negativity. No matter what our circumstances, we have the power to choose our direction. We also choose to be under the influence of others or choose to be an example for others. We do it with a hundred actions which lead to the circumstances we find ourselves in today. Thoughts are things and the mind is the builder. The free will we use to create mixes with our ability to love profoundly, and therefore this path reflects the duration of the time spent in attempt to merge with the Great Soul of all Creation. The Christ warned of that which could destroy the soul (not Spirit) so there is always a possibility that a soul entity on its journey could become a God-hater with diminished light and be absorbed back into the Spirit of God to become just spirit and no longer a soul with separate awareness. A goal of our higher selves is to voluntarily and willingly surrender our egos to be a perfected spirit, hanging up the Soul-Overcoat of manifestation regardless of how many lifetimes it takes.
The Law of Free Will and Predestination -- We are free to choose our direction. Predestination determined what our destiny in life would be, if we choose to fulfill that destiny.
49. The Law of Garment of Light - Youth is a garment of life. Light is a garment of knowledge. Water is a garment of health. Life without virtues is like a garden without flowers or trees without fruit. The beginning of all things is the Spirit. The beginning of the Spirit is Love. The zenith of the Spirit is Wisdom. The end of all things is Truth which brings freedom. There is only an end where all contradictions cease. There is only a beginning where all is in accord. If the heart does not feel, the beautiful cannot come. If the mind does not think, the Great will remain unknown.
50. The Law of Gender. This law embodies the Truth that gender is manifested in everything - the masculine and feminine law is ever at work on all planes of causation. Gender manifests on all three planes of causation which are the great spiritual plane, the great mental plane, and the great physical plane. The law is always the same on all planes, but on the higher planes, it takes higher forms of manifestation. This law works in the direction of generation, regeneration, and creation. All life forms contain the two elements of gender - masculine and feminine. On the great physical plane, the sexes of all species are manifested as male and female and the role they play in sexual reproduction. On the great mental plane, gender manifests as masculine and feminine energies that exist within each and every person. Every male has its female element, and every female has its male element. On the great spiritual plane, gender manifests as the Father-Mother principle of the Infinite Omnipresent God in whose mind the universe is conceived and firmly held. It is written, "We all live, move, and have our being within God. When balance and learning reach a critical mass, the personality achieves the merger of God, and see self as neither male or female, but as one blended self.
51. The Law of Giving -- Giving and receiving are part of the exchange that perpetuates the energy flow of the universe. As we are receptive to the premise of giving that which we desire to receive, the abundance of the universe is perpetuated in our lives. You must give in order to receive, and you must receive in order to give. The energy of each is equal, and the universe will respond to either with a pull of the energy of the other. The universe operates through dynamic exchange. . . giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives. Wherever you go, and whoever you encounter, bring them a gift. The gift may a compliment, a flower, or a prayer. Give something to everyone you come into contact with, and you will begin the process of circulating joy, wealth and affluence in my life and in the lives of others. Gratefully receive all the gifts that life has to offer you. Receive the gifts of nature: sunlight and the sound of birds singing, or spring showers or the first snow of winter. Be open to receiving from others, whether it be in the form of a material gift, money, a compliment, or a prayer. Make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving life's most precious gifts: the gifts of caring, affection, appreciation and love. Each time you meet someone, silently wish them happiness, joy and laughter.
52. The Law of Glory - A Christian Perspective
53. The Law of Good Will. Knowledge of this law will help those who have feelings of futility when thinking about the course of world events. By viewing life in terms of energy, we understand that our higher self coupled with our thought/mind action creates, and our actions/energy solidifies this thought into matter or results. In an energy relationship there is always a positive, creating side and a negative, receiving side of that creative relation. This is simply how the world works. The will-to-good is the positive, creative impetus, which, when received, makes the manifestation of goodwill possible. We are either mentally polarized or emotionally polarized, and only those who are mentally polarized can begin to appropriate this energy through will on the mental plane. When this is fully comprehended, we begin to realize why the manifestation of goodwill is not more widespread. Djwhal Khul states that "It is absolutely essential that the will-to-good be unfolded by the disciples of the world, so that goodwill can be expressed by the rank and file of mankind. The will-to-good of the world knowers is the magnetic seed of the future." From Rays and the Initiations. p. 110. Our mental capacity today readily contacts those ideas which constitute the purpose behind the form. We have the ability to mentally construct a happening, and see it through to completion. This is will-to-good. The desire of one to create a loving scenario is 'goodwill', another but related action. The will-to-good is always an education process where the recipients are left free to receive the idea or not. The responsibility for expanding the amount of goodwill in the world directly lays on the shoulders of the intelligentsia of the world. In the goodwill process it is the creative/idea/problem solving individuals who are directly responsible for creating goodwill. The "rank and file" of humanity simply do not yet possess the mental capability to evoke the process yet, even though many are able to participate in the process. This knowledge should fill the responsible group with a greater amount of hope and assurance, because they have the power to generate goodwill in their every day routine solving of problems. Djwhal Khul says in Esoteric Healing, p. 545, "When the majority of the inhabitants of the earth are being rapidly oriented towards good, towards righteousness, as the Bible expresses it, and when the bulk of human beings are inclined towards goodwill 'then ill health will persistently, even if only gradually, disappear and die out and finally become nonexistent. Slowly, very slowly this is already happening'"
54. The Law of Grace. This can waive the Law of Karma. When applied, this law allows a person to receive more than one deserves or works for if it is in the highest good for all. When called upon, this law allows the person to send another a healing, to do soul talk, use divine decree, etc. and not suffer the consequences of karma incurrence, or interfere with the receiver's soul plan. The wording to insert in the request is "Under the Law of Grace." Another aspect of this law is to be of higher vibration to consistently live in grace. i.e. A loving person who works diligently sending world healing to Mother Earth and all on her body, and focusing so much on this activity, while shopping she forgets her car meter has expired. In all probability her car will not receive a ticket for this expiration. This condition can not be abused or it will leave.
55. The Law of Gratitude -- Positive energy that is given eventually returns with rewards. The Law of Gratitude is that sense of satisfaction in knowing that energy, which has been given, receives its certain reward according to its nature. Energy that is given moves out on that curved and unequal line, and when extended far enough, can only return to its source bearing gifts.
56. The Law of Group Endeavor. This law defines the multiplying of energy one creates when acting with like minded individuals to form a group effort to pray, manifest, do lightwork, or even to create degrees of control which we define as evil or black magic. Where the efforts of an individual may equal one unit, the efforts of two praying or healing for a common goal with equal energy will effect the energy of twenty units instead of the sum total of two. With three, the resultant energy explodes further. The longer pure thought (the exclusion of any other thought) of one's desired goal is held in the mind, the more powerful the result. Holding a pure thought for an increment of time is the beginning lesson of manifestation.
57. The Law of Group Life. Not only must man fulfill in love his family and national obligations, but he must think in the wider terms of humanity itself, and so bring the Law of Brotherhood into expression. Brotherhood is a group quality. Questions of self such as "Will my action tend to the group good? Will the group suffer or hurt if I do this action?" Abiding by these actions will gradually become part of our racial consciousness, and our civilization will adjust itself to these new conditions. All aspects of life of God are interdependent, and when one proceeds to fuller expression, all of the group benefit.
58. The Law of Group Progress. This law is also known as the Law of Elevation. The symbol is the mountain and the goat standing at the summit with the astrological sign of Capricorn. (All hard places can be surmounted and the summit reached by the Divine Goat - a symbol meaning group effort.) The ray energy is progressive energy of the 7th ray, the evolving factor.
59. The Law of Harmony - Everything Must Be in Harmony with Other Aspects of the Universe. Thoughts about others create cords of energy that extend from the source of the thought to the individual that one is thinking of. It is often the cords emanating from thoughts of others that disturbs the inner peace and harmony of an initiate. In maintaining a state of peace and harmony, all such cords sent to an initiate must be returned to their source of origin. Additionally, all judgmental thoughts about others that would create cords from one to another must also be cast out of the ones thoughtform. Judgment is generally caused by the invasion of the Kumara of Judgment or one of its entities into an initiates telepathic channels. As an initiate learns to set boundaries that do not allow such beings to trespass upon their thoughtform, judgmental thoughts will cease to be a part of the initiates reality. Cords are the result of attachment. As all cords are severed and returned to their source of origin on an ongoing basis and no judgmental thoughts of any kind entertained, the initiate begins to attain a true state of non-attachment. In a state of non-attachment, the initiate begins to live in the world but not of the world,and is able to maintain an inner state of peace, harmony and tranquillity and a state of harmlessness in all that they do.
60. The Law of Healing. This law concerns the ability of one to channel energy (prana - chi - holy spirit) which radiates from the Source we call God. The purpose of this channeled energy is to either improve self or another by removing blockages or instilling the sacred energy which pulsates from the Source of God. With intent or technique we may send this energy to the past, present, or future. Hands-on healers who are effective in healing have brain waves at 7.8 Hz - the same as the earth's pulse beat. Their brain waves are in sync with the earth's at the time the healing is performed. Another aspect of this law is the ability of one in third dimension to heal self by that which triggers a leap in faith.
The Law of Healing -- Healing energy is within us. Divine power turns on the healing energy within us to heal us and to pass through us to heal others.
61. Law of Help -- Ask and you will receive help. When other ask you for help, give it.
62. The Law of Higher Will. From the viewpoint of our separate self and smaller will, it's normal to act on the basis of our own desires and preferences. When we surrender our smaller self and will to the guidance of a higher will and dedicate our actions for the highest good of ALL concerned, we feel an inspired glow at the center of our life.
63. The Law of Honesty is that Law which sees things as they are, without an attempt to alter that which is seen, either for purposes of advantage or out of fear.
The Law of Honesty. Recognizing, accepting and expressing our authentic interior reality lies at the heart of honesty. Only when we are honest with ourselves can we speak or act honestly with anyone else. In the sense of integrity, honesty entails acting in line with higher laws despite negative impulses to the contrary. We don't need to be punished for breaking spiritual law or higher laws. The act itself is the punishment and sets into motion subtle forces whose natural consequences we cannot escape any more than we are able to escape the force of gravity. When we let fear stop us from expressing our true feelings and needs, we are being dishonest with ourselves and it costs us a sense of energy and spirit.
64. The Law of Honor requires one to honor themself along with all other lifeforms. In embracing the Law of Honor, one embodies real love and releases any remaining codependent patterns with others based upon illusory love, glitter, glamour or magic. In a state of honor, the vibration of harmlessness is maintained within an initiates field. In embracing a state of honor, one chooses not to harm another either consciously or unconsciously on any plane of reality. A state of honor recognizes that all aspects of God/Goddess/All That Is are equal and that even the unconscious anti-Christ souls are a part of the Creator and honors them as such. In a state of honor, one also honors him or herself. It is from the act of self-honor that one does not allow another to harm the self. Through self-honor, one will do whatever it takes to cause others to understand that abusive and violent patterns (whether they be physical, emotional or energetic in nature) are not acceptable in their presence.
65. The Law of Humility - (The Christian Viewpoint) It is a remarkable irony that the deeper you come in the knowledge of God, the more you see yourself as less. Instead of becoming more exalted by the increase of your knowledge of God, the further down you go in seeing how abased and pitiful you really are. It is a contradiction and a paradox, and it is a paradox to be found only in the church. Authentic meekness or humility is not something that one can learn, or pick up at school, or take to yourself. It is the work of God out of a relationship with Him. It is the revelation of God as He is and the depths of God that bring a man to this kind of awareness of himself. The revelation of what we are is altogether related to the revelation of who He is. The two things always go together.
The Law of Humility - A proverb states: "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." (Proverbs 16:18). The central feature of pride is enmity. Enmity, or animosity, may be pitted against persons or groups in society. Through selfishness, greed and envy, the enmity of pride leads to contentions and strife, causing divisions and factions, thus destroying unity. Humility, gratitude and camaraderie serve as primary antidotes to dispel pride.
A psychological viewpoint: As difficult, and as fraught with danger as it is, the spiritual challenge man to let go all that he thinks he knows, so that a much deeper wisdom might emerge. This wisdom is one that will be born, not of having definitive answers, but rather of being willing to live with questions that cannot be answered. Out of this shift in perspective, can come a powerful humility, a profound sense of compassion for the struggle of others to find their own answers, an openness to truth in whatever shape it happens to come, and access to the very core of Life's deepest mysteries.
Definition of the virtue: The state or quality of being humble of mind or spirit; having or showing a consciousness of one's defects or shortcomings; modest. Note: This does not mean the absence of self-confidence or the absence of knowledge that each of us has great worth. We sometimes confuse humility with a lack of self-esteem. Humility is not falsely demeaning oneself. Humility can be manifested in a meek giant. Selfish pride is the opposite of humility. There is nothing more disgusting than the preening beauty queen or the boastful behemoth. The very best example of humility is when a powerful King takes on the role of a servant. Imagine the difference in Pearsall if more people were ready to "wash one another's feet" - and were less inclined to demand that all others serve them. The attitude of self-effacement, strength in meekness, and the heart of a servant - these things will make our children strong, confident, and capable as they meet a sometimes hostile world.
66. The Law of Identity. This law pertains to the individual right of all to create one's own beingness. It applies to the time spent between incarnations as well as third dimension incarnational experiences. When an entity merges with the Great Central Sun/God, the entity still may separate to accomplish something, and will possess his/her individual identity.
67. The Law of Increase -- What we put the energy of our thoughts into will increase. To obtain increase we must maintain an attitude of increase toward others. We must rejoice in their joy as they receive increase.
68. The Law of Intention. When a person's intention is held in the mind and action of the physical effort does not follow, people create false impressions of self. He or she thinks self is good or better than actions prove. Energy must follow intention for that which is perceived as good to happen. When an act of kindness is performed and intention is such that one wishes to be recognized for goodness, or has underlying motivation which is not of the higher order, higher rewards will not be forthcoming. Intention and effort must be of the higher vibration to gain or create spiritual accomplishment and reward. If a person gives a promise to another to do something and has an intention to do so, but does not follow through with action, this becomes a lie, a breaking of one's word, and creates karma. Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment. . . intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us. When you make a list of all your desires, carry this list with you wherever you go. Look at this list before you go into my silence and meditation. Look at it before you go to sleep at night. Look at it when I wake up in the morning. Release this list of desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don't seem to go your way, there is a reason and that the cosmic plan has designs for you are much grander than even those that you have conceived. Remind yourself to practice present-moment awareness in all your actions. Refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of your attention in the present moment. Accept the present as it is and manifest the future through your deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.
69. The Law of Intuition. We can only get in touch with our own source of intuition and wisdom when we no longer depend upon others' opinions for our sense of identity or worth. Do we value and trust our own intuition, or do we value and transfer authority to the opinions of others over our own inner feelings? Our intuition becomes more profound when we claim our own sacred identity.
70. The Law of Inverse Proportions. (Longevity) One need not die if the pranic life force is not lost but increased, and drawn from the Cosmic source, conquering death and fate. The span of life is related to the rate of breathing. If the span of life is 120 years and the normal person breathed 21,600 times per day, that is 15 respirations per minute. If the rate of breathing is 18 per minute, however, the span of life will be about 96 years. If because of poor living habits and needless expenditure of energy the average rate of breathing is 30 per minute, the life span will be only 60 years. If the rate is slowed through yogic practices and self control to an average of only 5 respirations per minute the life span will be 360 years. If it is one per minute, the life span will increase to 1,800 years. If the rate of breathing is reduced to zero, the life span becomes infinity. The secret of longevity lies in the technique of diverting the breathing to the subtle channels and centers.
71. The Law of Judgment (A Christian Viewpoint) "With what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you" (Matthew 7:2).
This statement is not some haphazard theory, but it is an eternal law of God. Whatever judgment you give will be the very way you are judged. There is a difference between retaliation and retribution. Jesus said that the basis of life is retribution -- "with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you." If you have been shrewd in finding out the shortcomings of others, remember that will be exactly how you will be measured. The way you pay is the way life will pay you back. This eternal law works from God's throne down to us (see Psalm 18:25-26).
Romans 2:1 applies it in even a more definite way by saying that the one who criticizes another is guilty of the very same thing. God looks not only at the act itself, but also at the possibility of committing it, which He sees by looking at our hearts. To begin with, we do not believe the statements of the Bible. For instance, do we really believe the statement that says we criticize in others the very things we are guilty of ourselves? The reason we see hypocrisy, deceit, and a lack of genuineness in others is that they are all in our own hearts. The greatest characteristic of a saint is humility, as evidenced by being able to say honestly and humbly, "Yes, all those, as well as other evils, would have been exhibited in me if it were not for the grace of God. Therefore, I have no right to judge."
72. The Law of Justice is likened unto scales in balance in which that which is heavy on one side must be balanced by that which is equally heavy on the other side. Thus, when one violates another, the heavier the violation the heavier must be the balancing weight. This is related unto the Law Of Karma. All things in time come into balance. Wherein entities put on a heavy karma, they may help remove that karma by lightening the load of another who has been violated by that karma, if possible, or by lightening the load of someone who has equally heavy load. It is simply a matter of weights and measures and this is according to the Cosmic Laws Of Balance, Justice and Karmic Accounts.
The Law of Justice. This law upholds creation's farthest swinging orb. The functioning of this law is instantaneous for people of God-realization. They have banished forever all thwarting crosscurrents of ego. The universe conspires for retribution.
73. The Law of Karma. This is the natural principle of cause and effect. Every cause has its' effect; every effect has its cause. Everything happens according to law. Chance is but a name for law not recognized. There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law. It is ever at work with chains of causations and effects that govern all of life and manifested matter. If a person was to follow each chain link of causation, it will be found that it has its beginning and endings in the non material realm, the realm of spirit. It affects the throwing of dice on a gambling table or a rock slide that is caused by rain and wind. Each can be followed and understood to the observing mind which sees the cycles in all things, and realizes that all things follow the Great Law. The law itself is illusive and cannot be proven other than observed with the mind and is used to determine the causations and effects of any event. When this law is used with conscious effort, desired results can be produced in a person's life by steering him or herself along definite paths of causation. When the law is used in an unconscious and haphazard mind, the effects could become potentially disastrous for the individual or group of individuals. So called "accidents" could occur without warning to individuals who toil through life without awareness. We are responsible for the very thoughts that we produce and the final result of our own mental alchemy. Fear is one of the most dangerous mental causation that prevents a person from thinking and acting as the higher self would prefer. The cause of fear is the result of a lack of knowledge about the unknown God which should be the most important educational journey in a person's life. The causation of fear can only be removed through knowledge, wisdom, and understanding Universal Law, the reality that we live in order to produce the desired effects in our lives. The greatest evil under the sun according to Hermes/Thoth, is Not knowing God. In every minute thought, action, and deed that is performed, a person sets into motion unseen chains of causations and effects which will vibrate from the mental plane throughout the entire cellular structure of body, out into the environment, and finally into the cosmos. Eventually the vibratory energy returns to its originator upon the return swing of the pendulum. All this in less time than the twinkling of an eye. Because there are seven dimensions of reality in which causations can occur, we remain unaware of many reasons for effects. By understanding Universal laws we can learn to operate in grace instead of accumulating karma (restrictive). This law is mechanically or mathematically operative; its workings may be scientifically manipulated by men and women of divine wisdom (fully realized). The karmic law requires that every human wish find ultimate fulfillment. Therefore, desire is the chain that binds man to the reincarnational wheel. Karma is attracted only where the magnet of the personal ego still exists. An understanding of karma as the law of justice underlying life's inequalities serves to free the human mind from resentment against God and man.
The Law of Karma -- What we send forth into the universe comes back to us. We reap positive rewards for our good deeds and negative consequences of our misdeeds. Every experience upon Earth is the result of karma. Karma must be released for humanity or Earth to ascend. To alter the karmic outcome created in any event through judgmental thoughts prevents the karma from being completed. Therefore, initiates must learn to refrain from concerning themselves with world events and focus instead upon their own personal ascension.
The Law of karma is that Law wherein entities arrange within themselves, on any level, to make just payment for any action committed that affects the welfare of oneself or another. The Law of Karma is irrevocable and may be depended upon to bring those who stray from the Law of Unity back into balance through this Divine Justice of the Universe.
74. The Law of Knowledge. This law concerns the fact that all knowledge concerns energy, its application, and its use or misuse. Much information is withheld from a person until s/he is a disciple, and still more until he is a pledged initiate. Information is not as necessary to the training of the disciple or initiate as is the proper use of thought energy. (i.e. Full Mindfulness) Knowledge is the right apprehension of the laws of energy, of the conservation of force, of the sources of energy, of its qualities, its types and its vibrations.
75. Law Of Least Effort - Nature's intelligence functions with effortless ease. . . with carefreeness, harmony and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease. Practice Acceptance. Accept people, situations, circumstances and events as they occur. Know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. Do not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. Make acceptance is total and complete. Accept things as they are this moment, not as you wish they were. Having accepted things as they are, take Responsibility for your situation and for all those events you see as problems. Know and understand that taking responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for your situation. Know that every problem is an opportunity in disguise, and this alertness to opportunities allows you to take this moment and transform it into a greater benefit. Your awareness should remain established in Defenselessness. Relinquish the need to defend your point of view. There is no need to convince or persuade others to accept your point of view. Remain open to all points of view and not be rigidly attached to any one of them.
76. The Law of the Lotus. This refers to the egoic lotus or the 'Flowering of Self' and includes knowledge, love and sacrifice.
77. The Law of Love. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the law of the astral plane. It aims at the transmutation of the desire nature (love in the personality), and links it up with the greater magnetism of the love aspect on the buddhic plane (love in the Triad), and the Monads of Love. These three points mark periods of completion, and starting points for fresh endeavor in the life of the evolving Monad - from the personality to the Triad, from the Triad to the Monad, from the Monad back again to its Source. Love limits itself by desire.
The Law of Love -- Love unconditionally all living things and all spiritual things. Love the essence of all matter. Sending love from the depths of your heart and soul ensure that love will come back to you. The universe will restore your love sent forth. It may not always come back from the one you sent it to; but your love will always be replenished.
The Law of Love is that Law which places the welfare and the concern and the feeling for others above Self. The Law of Love is that close affinity with all forces that you associate with as "good". The Law of Love is that force which denies the existence of evil in the world; that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.
78. The Law of the Lower Four. This law is also known as the law of etheric union, and its symbol is a male and female form, placed back to back. The male figure is holding above his head a shield or tray of silver, a great reflector, while the female form holds aloft an urn full of oil. Below this sign is another hieroglyphic which contains the secret of the astral plane, which has to be dominated by the mental. The ray energy is fiery energy of the 5th ray, the vitalizing factor.
79. The Law of Magic - Magic, when utilized without love, creates glitter or illusory love that has no real substance or presence. Magic, when utilized with love and honor, creates the experience of divine union with another or a group of others. In a state of divine union, the presence of God/Goddess/All That Is fills each of those participating in the union with love. In so doing, each individual walks away from such an experience feeling joyful, blessed, loved and filled from within.
80. The Law of Magnetic Control. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This holds paramountly on the buddhic plane, and in the development of the control of this law lies hid the control of the personality by the Monad via the egoic body. A second description on a very physical/man level, is that every thought we have creates a match that comes back to us like a boomerang.
81. The Law of Magnetic Impulse. Also known as the first step towards marriage, or the law of the polar union. It results in an eventual union between the man or atom and the group which produces harmonious group relations. It is also known as the law of the polar union, and the symbol is two fiery balls united by a triangle of fire, thus picturing the triple interplay between all atomic structures. The ray energy is radiatory energy of the 2nd ray. Manifesting factor.
82. The Law of Magnetism. This is the law which produces the unifying of a personality, and though it is an expression of lunar force, is of a higher order than the law of physical sex. The three aspects are the stage of high intellectuality, or of artistic attainment. Second is the stage of discipleship. Third is the stage of treading the Path.
83. The Law of Manifestation. There are actions, sounds, techniques, mental energy and symbols which when understood, will enable one to manifest first energy (love, more joy, peace, etc.) into one's aura, then with practice and increased love held in the heart and emotional body - physical objects. Thought is a force, even as electricity or gravitation. The human mind is a spark of the almighty consciousness of God. Whatever the powerful mind (holding a pure thought - that which excludes any other thought) believes very intensely will instantly come to pass.
The Law of Manifestation -- The spirit is manifested in the flesh. Only through this manifestation can one come to know oneself.
84. The Law of Mantras. Each mantra is a linkage to a certain aspect of the absolute, a certain manifestation of Divinity. In true mantra practice, one forgets the fact that the self is chanting, becomes the mantra itself, and attains the state where nothing but the mantra exists. One's being then connects with the higher being the mantra represents if it is the name of a Master Being, or connects with the ray of light emanating from God if it is a sound (aum or om, hu, etc.). The practice of chanting mantras is profoundly beneficial in raising the vibration of self.
85. The Law of Meditation. This law is defined as a current of unified thought. It is a continuum of mental effort to assimilate the object of meditation, free from any other effort to assimilate other objects. The very least that may happen is the calming of self. When meditating on God, the most profound happening will bring a merging of the two, or enlightenment, as Buddhists call this occurrence.
86. The Law of Meekness (A Christian Viewpoint) the fruit of the Spirit is love, Joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23
"Blessed are the Meek" may seem literally to support those kindly timid souls who are an easy prey for their more aggressive brothers. Rather, it refers to the one who is able to follow the Law of Non-Resistance to the point of inheriting the earth and all things thereof. To be meek does not mean to be an easy mark nor to be a doormat for anyone to walk over. To be meek does not mean that we are submissive to the conditions of discord and disorder. We are meek only to the Natural Laws of the Universe.
Meekness is therefore strength acquired when we do not argue, when you do not become angry or boastful and proud, when you do not insist upon having your rights in a quarrelsome manner. Meekness is the steel of one's nature. It is enduring. Meekness is the strength by which you win an argument in refusing to argue. In science we recognize the spirit of meekness as cooperative, persistent application, accurate computation, perfect harmony and symmetry of design and color.
87. The Law of Mentalism. "THE ALL is MIND" The All is substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know as empirical. The material universe, phenomena, matter, energy and all that is apparent to our material senses. It is spirit undefinable, unknowable, and thought of as a universal, infinite, living mind. This Law explains the true nature of energy, power and matter. The Universe is mental in nature, and mental transmutation is the art of changing the conditions of the universe, along the lines of matter, force, and mind. The atom of matter, the unit of force, the mind of man, and the being of the arch-angel are all but degrees in one scale, and all fundamentally the same. The difference is solely a matter of degree and rate of vibration. All are creations of the All, and have their existence solely within the Infinite Mind of the All.
88. The Law of Mercy is that law which allows one to forgive all error; to forgive equally those who err against you as you err against them. This is to be merciful. To be merciful is akin to the Law of Love, and if one abbeys the Law of Mercy there can be no error in the world.
89. The Law of Miracles. This law is operable by any person who has realized that the essence of creation is light. A master is able to employ his/her divine knowledge of light phenomena to project instantly into perceptible manifestation the ubiquitous light atoms. The actual form of the projection (whatever it is, water into wine, medicine, a human body) is determined by the master's wish and by his/her powers of will and visualization. All events in our precisely adjusted universe are lawfully wrought and lawfully explicable. The so-called miraculous powers of a great master are a natural accompaniment to his/her exact understanding of subtle laws that operate in the inner cosmos of consciousness. Nothing is a miracle except in the profound sense that everything is a miracle. Is anything more miraculous than that each of us is encased in an intricately organized body, and is set upon on earth whirling through space among the stars?
90. The Law of Monadic Return. This law concerns the 'force of evolution' and is the sum total of three influences. The strength of vibrations from the seven stars of the Great Bear depend upon the closeness of the connection and the accuracy of the alignment between any particular Heavenly Man and His Prototype. Second is the Seven Sisters, or the Pleiades. Third is the sun Sirius. It is the appearance or the disappearance of these waves of life-force which sweeps into incarnation the divine pilgrims, and which brings about the cyclic manifestation of such great Lives as the 'Silent Watcher' and the 'Great Sacrifice.' Within limits, man is the controller of his destiny, wielding forces and energies, manipulating lesser lives and controlling lesser centers of energy, and as time passes, his radius of control becomes eve more extensive.
91. The Law of No Judgments. The Universal Spirit does not judge us; judgements are human inventions, a means to compare, contrast and control as we judge ourselves against artificial, and often idealistic standards of perfection, morality or truth. Under the law of equalities, our judgements attract judgement to us in equal measure. The life/karmic review conducted by yourself after death is a condition of living in duality/third dimension.
92. The Law of Non-Attachment. Attachment to the self creates karma. Non-attachment to the self dissolves karma. This non-attachment to the self is made possible through the realization that the ultimate nature of the self is Empty. The self does not exist as a separate entity. A full conceptual understanding needs to occur, but mere conceptual understanding does not lead to liberation. Many methods have been devised to help human beings attain this realization, and usually fall into two categories. The first is 'non-attached behavior' and the other is called 'spiritual practice.' Through diligent application of these methods, an individual can free him or herself from the confines of karmically determined existence. Enlightenment is real and attainable.
93. The Law of Non-Intervention. This law concerns the individual rights of people and society situations to serve self rather than live in the vibration of service to others. This law prevents physical beings and non physical beings from intervening or correcting what they see as wrong or harmful. If this law is violated, there is great karma incurring. Another aspect of this law is that spirit is not permitted to channel material to a recipient that would force a change in the evolution of the person. There is an exception when the channeler is willing to undergo a trance, and the consciousness leaves the body for another consciousness to enter and impart knowledge that was previously unknown to the individual.
94. The Law of Non-Resistance - When we integrate the Law of Non-Resistance into our lives, letting go of every worried thought, every fear, doubt, complaint, argument, and angry thought, we tend to shorten the time for our goal to be reached. Remove and dissolve every obstacle by blessing it and be willing to understand it. If we go through life, fighting, opposing, resisting, arguing, we are bound to meet with many obstacles and likely become so occupied fighting them that we lose sight of our real goal. If we strive to make little of the obstacle and keep our minds on the objective or desire we set our to gain, we will ultimately win. See: Law of Meekness
95. The Law of One. The Lord is ONE. All that is, is His - of self, of the universe, of the activities in the earth. All moves and has its being in Him. So it is in self. Life itself is the consciousness, the awareness of that Oneness of that Universal Consciousness in the earth.
The Law of One and all reside within this Law: That all souls are cells of the body of this One; and when this Law is obeyed, there is no need for any entity to struggle or compete; for this is likened unto the parts of one's body fighting the other parts of one's body, and in general the body being at war with itself. With the Law of One you may be at peace in the body of this One. The Law of One is a fixed and universal law in which those who understand the Law of One realize that all is one, and all that appears to be separate will, in the end, be nothing but an illusion to those who followed the path of the separateness which appeared as scattered fragments. The universe is one totality and entities recognize that wholly universe, than entities may move into that universal harmony.
The Law of Oneness - All that Exists is a Part of God
96. Law of Opulence. See Law of Abundance
97. The Law of Order of Creation. The beginning of law carries all the way through. And that which comes or begins first is conceived in spirit, grows in the mental and manifests in the material. First it was the means and source or manner by which the powers that be made the centralization for making known to the children of men, and children of God, the directing forces or powers. Man eventually turned this into that channel for destructive forces. While man developed in this direction for many centuries, humans are leaning toward light. We are reaching toward the critical point of more in the light than in darkness.
98. The Law of Patience. Luke said- "In your patience possess ye your souls." Patience involves spiritual, mental and physical thought and action. Through it, we learn to know our self, to measure and test our ideals, to use faith and to seek understanding through all the other virtues. Patience allows all other virtues to manifest more profoundly. Patiently we realize that any fault we see in another is one we have personal knowledge of from prior experience. Patiently we seek true understanding, not just knowledge, as we realize that every soul is totally unique and will come to its enlightenment in its own time.
The Law of Patience states that all things must have their time and their season whereby they may work their action to proper fruition.
99. The Law of Patterns. Any habit or pattern, whether we call it good or bad, tends to reassert itself over time unless we break that pattern by doing something different. If it is good, we can reinforce the pattern with small self rewards. We have the power of spontaneous action, doing old things in new ways, changing and restructuring our lives and our behavior. Some of our change ability is dictated by the ways we learned when we were young. We learned to make sense of the world by observing patterns, and this has survival value. We can correct the patterns we see as dysfunctional, negative or destructive by doing something different that will have sufficient impact to interrupt the old pattern.
100. The Law Of Peace states that Peace comes from within, and is related to the concept of surrender. But peaceful surrender cannot be to that which is divisive and polarized or greater conflict will follow. The Law Of Peace warns that any compromise with forces that divide instead of unify, that oppress instead of liberate, that harm instead of benefit, will lead inevitable to greater conflict. The Law Of Peace allows surrender only to that which brings a total unity by reconciling the yes and no and other oppositions. Peace is not only found in harmony, but may be found in conflict when that conflict is essential for the harmony and welfare of everyone involved. The Law Of Peace suggests that inner peace nourished external harmony, and grows by increments and degrees even as yes and no are merged into a maybe, even as you and I are brought together into we. With inner peace, one can witness harmony even in the midst of conflict. Through this Law Of Peace a soft response will often put a wrathful tongue to rest. It is through the maintenance of an inner state of peace and harmony that initiates begin to allow all others their unique truth and their unique creation upon the Earth plane. Acceptance of All That Is means that one must embrace the dance of Earth as it currently is, unconditionally, even though it is full of pain, fear, judgment and lack. Unconditional acceptance does not mean that an initiate must partake in the dance of pain, fear, judgment or lack but that they must allow others to dance in such a way if they so choose. Being in the world but not of it is only attained as one separates their thoughtform from mass conscious experiences. In order to retain an inner state of peace, harmony and centeredness, our channels have learned not listen to the news or any form of media including the radio. They also do not read the newspapers or magazines. Nor do they maintain contact with others who wish to perpetuate abusive or judgmental patterns. To embody a state of harmlessness, initiates must take full conscious responsibility for every thought and action they participate in.
101. The Law of Perfection. This law concerns the absolute perfection of the process of our unfolding. From a transcendental perspective, everyone and everything is unconditionally perfect. From a conventional viewpoint, perfection doesn't exist. Excellence is the best we can achieve, and achieving it takes time and practice. When we understand the larger picture, we understand our role and responsibility in helping the world we live in to become more loving, giving, kinder and gentler. When we live up to this responsibility, we expand into the perfection of our higher selves.
The Law of Perfection - Divine Will is Perfection in All Things
102. The Law of Periodicity. Training for the aspirant will by cyclic, and will have its ebb and flow, as all else in nature. Times of activity succeed times of pralaya, and periods of registered contact alternate with periods of apparent silence. If the student develops as desired, each pralayic period is succeeded by one of greater activity, and of more potent achievement. Rhythm, ebb and flow, and the measured beat of the pulsating life are ever the law of the universe. In learning to respond to the vibration of the high Places, this rhythmic periodicity must be borne in mind.
103.. Law of Permanence -- An entity attains permanence when it remains integrated without the vessel that holds it.
104. Law of Pillar of Protestation
105. Law of Pitch of Atomic Oscillation: Atoms not isolated and in a state of tension between forces that oppose and increase the equilibrium oscillate bodily at a pitch that is a resultant of the atomic weight, atomic volume, and tension.
106. The Law of Planetary Affinity. This law is concerned with the connection of the interaction of the planets with each other and their eventual marriage.
107. The Law of Polarity. Everything is Dual. Everything has poles. Everything has its pair of opposites. Like and unlike are the same. Opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree. All paradoxes may be reconciled. The evidence of this principle is observed in the polarity of planets and the various celestial bodies that includes our earth, solar system, and galaxy. Everything has polarity. Without the law of polarity - light, gravity and electricity would not be possible. On the mental plane, this principle manifests itself in the heart center of each person as the enlightened or dark mind. The Principle of Polarity makes possible the choices we make on the scale of life between good and evil, right and wrong, generosity and greed, love and fear, truth and lies. The law of cause and effect is closely connected to polarity and holds us true to the choices and actions we make by returning to us what we have measured out to others. Like the swing of the pendulum, it always returns where it began. In biblical terms it is expressed as, "Whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap." "Do unto others, as you would have them to you." This principle establishes the paradox or the dual aspects of reality. "Everything that is, has its double." Positive and negative, light and darkness, hot and cold, Love and fear, mortality and Immortality.
The Law of Polarities - Everything Has Opposites
108. Law of Praise -- Praise the creator in all things, good and bad. Giving praise to divinity exalts us.
109. The Law of Prayer and Meditation. Prayer is a conscious concerted effort to commune with the Consciousness of Life and its Creator and thus we speak to God. Prayer is also an aligning, cleansing process opening up our inner-selves to the Source of all life and demonstrating that we are anxious for enlightenment and guidance. In prayer we speak to God but so often we do not wait for a reply. Meditation is the freeing and emptying of ourselves of obstacles that hinder communication and allow us to channel the God-Force, spiritually, mentally and physically. Meditation is likened to God speaking to us, and is the attunement of our physical and mental bodies to their spiritual Source. "Be still and know that I am God." In meditation, correctly aligned and unobstructed, the Creative Forces of God can rise along spiritual and physical channels in our bodies and be disseminated through sensitive spiritual chakras. Prayer is the precursor of meditation. Meditate regularly as we meet the Living God within the temple of our own body, cleansed and consecrated.
The Law of Prayer -- Prayer is the catalyst that initiates a divine reaction. Prayer changes things.
110. The Law of the Present Moment. Time does not exist. What we refer to as past and future, have no reality except in our own mental constructs. The idea of time is a convention of thought and language, a social agreement. In truth, we only have this moment. When we hold regret for an occurrence in the past we keep the regret alive with pictures and feelings we conjure up. When we feel anxiety about the future, we keep the anxiety alive with the pictures we imagine. Time is the abstract concept. When we practice remembering that the here and now is all we have, our present moments improve.
111. The Law of Process. This law is an awareness that we have things to accomplish in our life. If we wish to reach a certain goal, we must set a direction (create order), prepare well and proceed in small but sure steps. Any achievement can be managed in increments. Skipping a single step or taking a shortcut often results in failure. Also included in this law is the knowing to appreciate the accomplishment of a step toward a goal.
112. The Law of Productivity -- Turning the energy of our thoughts and of our work into a physical product is the process of productivity. Productivity brings growth and rewards.
113. The Law of Progress. It is the basis of the phenomenon of sensation, which is the key to this solar system of love, our system being a 'Son of Necessity' or desire. This law is the working out into manifestation of the informing consciousness of a part of the deva kingdom, and of certain pranic energies.
The Law of Progress -- Everything is either progressing or regressing. Nothing stands still.
114. The Law of Prophecy. The only true future that exists is the desire or will of the Source of all Creation that none shall be lost and that the future is happening, unfolding in the I AM, now. Sacred geometry is an aspect, a manifestation of God's love. People who are able to tune into the Akashic records and into the Universal Consciousness are sometimes using sacred geometry to draw a line from the supposed past, present and then to the future. The ability to use sacred geometry comes with the raising of vibration to such a degree, the personality gains the right to assess Akasha for the good of another or self. When reading the energy going to the future of people on earth one must keep in mind that this energy changes from moment to moment. While those powerful prophets of old were correct in their time and some of what they said has held to present day, much of their prophecies have lost relevancy. Just by hearing prediction, we change the outcome to some degree.
115. The Law Of Pure Potentiality -The source of all creation is pure consciousness. . . pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest. And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe. When you discover your essential nature and know who you really are, in that knowing itself is the ability to fulfill any dream you have, because you are the eternal possibility, the immeasurable potential of all that was, is, and will be. Each day take time to be silent, to just Be. Commune with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. Watch a sunset, or listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower. In the ecstasy of your own silence, and by communing with nature, you will enjoy the life throb of the ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity. Pracitice non-judgment. Each day remind yourself not to judge.
116. The Law of QuintEssence: You are not your Body, your Mind or your Emotions - what you are is an expression and progency of Universal QuintEssence - and your ability to create what you want and be who you are - is limitless. That "infinite and eternal" part of you that feels most real and tangible to you "as such" ---- is your Mind/ Consciousness (your Creative Imagination and source of creative manifestation) and in your Heart (feeling and love). Your QuintEssence resides in and comprises Your Creative Imagination and in your Heart.
117. The Law of Radiation. This expression of Divine Activity is one of the most practical utility. Understanding radiatory, or emanatory condition of all substances as a specific point in evolution allows one to approach Reality. It is the outer effect produced by all forms in all kingdoms when their internal activity has reached such a stage of vibratory activity that the confining walls of the form no longer form a prison, but permit the liberation of the subjective essence. Liberation means the ability of any conscious atom to pass out of one sphere of energized influence into another of a higher vibration of a larger and wider expanse of conscious realization.
118. The Law of Radiance of Light
119. The Law of Rebirth. Each life is an assuming of ancient obligations, a recovery of old relations, an opportunity for the paying of old indebtedness, a chance to make restitution and progress, an awakening of deep-seated qualities, a recognition of old friends and enemies, the solution of revolting injustices and the explanation of that which conditions the man and makes him what he is. This law, when understood, will do much to solve the problems of sex and marriage. It will create a person who treads more carefully on the path of life.
120. The Law of Rebound. The law of rebound concerns the right of one to come out of a negative situation stronger and bolder and with more soul growth than previously experienced. This has been used as an example in stories since the beginning of mankind. Traumatic situations create the need for rebound, and the soul often seeks these negative occurrences to give self and observers a leap in faith.
121. The Law of Reconciliation or the Principle of Reconciliation is that which finds in differing qualities unifying similarities that allows these differences to be brought together; to accept the unifying qualities and diminish the differences, so that the differences in the qualities become less clashing and conflicting and the unifying qualities become more binding. This is to reconcile, to find common denominators in things that are normally seen as separative, and to emphasize and exaggerate and promote those common denominators, thus allowing the differences to fade away, or fall into proper alignment. The Law Of Reconciliation allows those things which are normally in conflict to become harmonious in relationship to one another.
122. Law of Reflection -- "As above, so below." The universe will reflect back that which shines forth into it.
123. Law of Refractive Indices: A table of the refractive indices of substances indicates their molecular pitch; and in connection with crystalline form the phase of molecular oscillation.
124. Law of Release -- You are bound to that which you do not release. Release that which is holding you down. Release it to the higher power to be released in minute, benign particles disseminating into the infinite universe.
125. The Law of Repulse. This is also known as the law of all destroying angels, and its symbol is an angel with a flaming sword, turning in all directions. It is the Angel guarding the treasure, driving man forth in search of another way of entrance, thus forcing him through the cycle of rebirth until he finds the portal of initiation. The ray energy is rejecting energy of 1st ray, the dispersing factor.
126. The Law of Repulsion: Juxtaposed coherent aggregates vibrating in discord are mutually repelled.
127. The Law of Respect is that principle of looking twice, or more precisely, looking twice as deeply; for respect goes beyond the surface appearance and superficial glances to discover a deeper meaning, purpose or basis for discovery. Without the principle of respect, the Book of Love will never be read, the Tree of Life will never be seen in full bloom, and the thousands of rainbows of the Land of Essence will never be viewed. But with the Law of Respect in action, the mysteries of the Universe, or any part, will open layer after layer, like the unfolding of a thousand petaled lotus.
128. The Law of Responsibility. It was God's idea to separate, to give our soul existence. It was our idea to go away from God into materiality with the original purpose of profound and speedy soul growth. There are some souls who have experienced, to some degree, soul loss. God is responsible for us through love and we are responsible to become or reclaim this divine love. Once we establish the limits and boundaries of our responsibility, we can take full charge of that which is our duty and let go of that which is not. We find more enjoyment supporting others as we create more harmonious co-operative relationships by understanding that which falls within our realm of responsibility. Under this law we understand a person's need to over co-operate to such an extent that one becomes codependent - the condition which is obsessive focus on other people's lives. This law reminds us to respect our internal values and find our own point of balance.
129. The Law of Rhythm. Everything flows, out and in; everything has its' tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates. This principle, on the Physical Plane, is the most visible of all principles and its power is observed within the forces of nature which move the waves and tides of our oceans and the continuous changes of the seasons. It is observed in the continuous cycles of life, death, and the rebirth of all things, a rise and fall of governments and nations, a constant creation and destruction of suns, worlds, and galaxies. On the plane of energy it is observed in the behavior of the alternating current wave of electricity, light, and heat as it vibrates between the positive and negative pole. Rhythm on the mental plane is experienced as the wide mood swings displayed in human nature. It can be experienced as extreme happiness, and then swing to extreme sadness - from a gentle behavior to an extremely violent behavior at the blink of an eye. Rhythm is the law of compensation and maintains the equilibrium in all things. It returns to us what we measure out in life. The return swing of the pendulum is assured without fail and there is no escape from the effects of this immutable law. This law holds us true to what we believe, or not believe, and compensates us accordingly. All of nature follows this law. Rhythm perpetuates the phenomenon of time. The pendulum-like swing of rhythm is immutable and we can only counteract its backward swing by mentally polarizing ourselves in a desirable position on the scale of life. It requires a dedicated personal commitment to cultivate the unknown within all of us in order to cause a quantum leap in the evolutionary process of life with all its aches and pains. This is a mental art that is known to hierophants, adepts, and masters of all ages. We will fulfill the law one way or another. Either use the law to our advantage, or become its subject. The door of universal law swings in all directions. The final result depends what we have chosen to believe and whether or not our belief system allows us to see the truth as it really is. If we do not want to know or do not care, then we will evolve through the standard process of evolution. Nothing can, or is allowed to stand still. All manifestation is the result of active energy producing certain results, and expenditure of energy in any one direction will necessitate an equal expenditure in an opposite direction.
130. The Law of Right Human Relations. This law helps us define limits of behavioral control with others in third dimension. Let no one assume to forcibly teach, counsel or guide, for we all have the greatest of these we could hope for already within us. While each teacher is in a manner a director, the individual person may only be a means - not - a way of life. A strong action may promote refusal and achieve rejection, or it may encourage one to become dependent on another's will. By not searching for excellence within, one refuses the gifts already there but not recognized or realized. In our relationships we achieve greater results with others by our own fine example and also listening. People answer their own questions if given enough opportunity. The only real control we ever have and need is with self.
131. The Law of Right to One's Own Space. This is an aspect of free will, but another law of its own. Everyone is entitled to make career decisions for self, decide the belief system one feels comfortable with, and generally create the life that will allow one to fulfill his or her own birth vision. This is the right to one's own space, the right to live one's own life (allowing for parental direction in the developing young person). Overprotective or controlling parents, friends and even dictators have impeded this law and right since almost the inception of mankind.
132. The Law of Righteousness - The blessed Buddhas, of virtues endless and limitless, are born of the Law of Righteousness; they dwell in the Law, are fashioned by the Law; they have the Law as their master, the Law as their light, the Law as their field of action, the Law as their refuge...The Law is equal, equal for all beings. For low or middle or high the Law cares nothing. So I must make my thought like the Law. The Law has no regard for the pleasant. Impartial is the Law. So I must make my thought like the Law.... The Law does not seek refuge. The refuge of all the world is the Law. So I must make my thought like the Law. The Law has none who can resist it. Irresistible is the Law. So I must make my thought like the Law. The Law has no preferences. Without preference is the Law. So I must make my thought like the Law. The Law has no fear of the terrors of birth-and-death, nor is it lured by Nirvana. Ever without misgiving is the Law. So I must make my thought like the Law. 24. Buddhism. Dharmasangiti Sutra
133. The Law of Sacrifice (and Death). One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the controlling factor on the physical plane. The destruction of the form, in order that the evolving life may progress, is one of the fundamental methods in evolution. This is crucifixion, the basic law of all group work, the governing principle which results in each human unit eventually becoming a Savior. It is also known as the Law of those who choose to die. The symbol is a rosy cross with a golden bird hovering above it. The ray energy is out-pouring 4th ray. t-one-ing factor.
134. The Law of Salvation
135. The Law of Schools. (The Law of Love and Light.) This is a mysterious term used to cover the law as it affects the expansions of consciousness which an initiate undergoes, and his ability to attract to himself through knowledge,
1 - his own Higher Self, so as to produce alignment and illumination, 2 -
3 - that which he seeks to know,
4 - that which he can utilize in his work of service,
5 - other souls with whom he can work. This law applies to the initiate who has transcended the stage of self-consciousness.
136. The Law of Service. The law or science of service grows naturally out of the successful application of the sciences of the antahkarana and meditation, and is the governing law of the future. With the linking of soul and personality the light of the soul pours into the brain consciousness, resulting in the subordination of the lower to the higher. This identification produces a corresponding activity in the personal life and the activity we call service. Therein lies the growth through the service of the race, and through a cultivated self-forgetfulness. Service is the true science of creation and is a scientific method of establishing continuity. This is also known as the law of water and of fishes. The symbol is a pitcher on the head of a man who stands in the form of a cross. This law is the governing factor of the age of Aquarius. The ray energy is out-going energy of the 6th ray, vivifying factor. If the evasion of this law is a conscious action, there are karmic penalties. This work requires so much sacrifice of time and personal interest, requiring deliberate effort, conscious wisdom and the ability to work without attachment.
137. The Law of Sex. This is the term applied to the force which brings about the physical merging of the two poles in connection with the animal kingdom, and of man, viewing him as responsive to the call of his/her animal nature. It concerns itself with the due guarding of the form in this particular cycle and its perpetuation. It is only powerful during the period of the duality of the sexes and their separation and, in the case of man, will be offset by a higher expression of the law when man is again androgynous.
138. The Law of Solar Evolution. This law is the sum total of all the lesser activities.
139. The Law of Solar Union. When the interplay of the Suns is being dealt with from the material aspect and from the consciousness aspect, this term is occultly used. It is not possible to enlarge upon it.
140. The Law of Sound. Every living thing in existence has a sound. Through this knowledge changes will be brought about and new forms developed through its medium. The release of energy in the atom is linked to the science of sound. Healing with sound is profoundly effective (vocal sounds - tuning forks - music). Sound has the power to restore people to their harmonic patterns. Chanting specific sounds and mantrams brings about great healing and raising of vibration, and produces virtually unimaginable results when done with group mantric chanting. The most powerful mantram known to present man is 'Om mani padme hum'. Many healers use sound. See: http://www.greatdreams.com/sound.htm
141. The Law of Speech -- There is power in the spoken word. Thought forms the blueprint for reality, and speaking power into the blueprint brings that thought into the physical world. To say something is to make it real.
142. The Law of Spiritual Approach. This law depicts the conscious act of a personality to create with its every thought, word and deed the ability to be the reflection of its god self. Every action is a prayer to the Creator of All. When this is done with success, the personality becomes a mirror or reflection of the god self for others to learn from and emulate. This is a walking, talking example of becoming our higher self.
143. The Law of Spiritual Awakening. A basic level of self-control and stability is required to maintain the degree of effort required for the awakening of other states of awareness. Because such awakening brings with it higher forms of perception and power, self-centered misuse of the greater perception and power bears proportionally graver karmic consequence. Spiritual Awakening brings with it the need for moral impeccability.
144. The Law of Strength
145. The Law of Summons. Otherwise known as soul talk, one can learn how to lift the soul from the physical body and summon another soul, to have a soul to soul talk. This is most powerful because there is no conscious ego present. The message of love and or explanation, or plea is received in a most profound manner.
146. The Law of Surrender. Because people so cherish the self, surrendering is a very frightening experience. A person may experience the surrender as a leap into an abyss or as death. This may be perceived because s/he has not yet attained a complete trust and faith in God, the complete assurance that once the self is abandoned, the being automatically merges with a higher stage of existence which is necessarily ready and waiting to accept it. There is no chance for the process not to function. At the instant of surrender, the entire being of the individual merges into the specific higher manifestation of reality that it is in relation to at that point in its development. God streams into the soul that has managed to negate the self. This is the surrender of the idea of i.
147. The Law of Symbols
-- Symbols carry the meaning of
messages from our guides.
See: Spiritual Interpretation of Star Nation Symbols by Standing Elk See: Crop Circles
148. The Law of Synthesis. The Will aspect. One of the three major laws. Although this law is almost impossible for any but the buddhic faculty to understand the scope of this law, it demonstrates the fact that all things - abstract and concrete - exist as one. It is a unit of His thought, a thought form in its entirety, a concrete whole, and not the differentiated process that we feel our evolving system to be. It is the sum total, the center and the periphery, and the circle of manifestation regarded as a unit. It is the primary law of a Heavenly Man. The law of attraction has full sway. The law of economy is transcended.
149. The Law of the Tao is that Law which sees time as a screen upon which all things are projected and all movements upon that screen are moments in the Here and Now, and any entity who is attuned to the Tao is more alive for that atonement.
150. The Law of Teaching. This law concerns the responsibility people have to pass on that which they learn, for the continuation of the human race to benefit by this information, if it is in the higher interest of people to learn the acquired information.
151. The Law of Telepathy. The will, projected from the point between the eyebrows, is known as the broadcasting apparatus of thought. When the feeling is calmly concentrated on the heart, it acts as a mental radio, and can receive the messages of others from far or near. In telepathy the fine vibrations of thoughts in one person's mind are transmitted through the subtle vibrations of astral ether and then through the grosser earthly ether, creating electrical waves which, in turn, translate themselves into thought waves in the mind of another person.
152. The Law of Thought -- You are what you think. There is an old occult Law which entities may benefit from understanding. This as the Law of Thought, wherein: energy follows thought; those who wish to energize, need only to direct their thoughts toward that target which need energizing.
153. The Law of Three Requests. Whenever we pray or request a higher power to assist, we bring stronger energy to the effort by repeating our request/prayer three times. (Some people say that only 7 or 8 requests work)
154. The Law of Time. The only moment we have is now. This is where we create. What we have done is done and that moment in history exists only as a record or energy trace in time and space. The consequences of past actions are atoned through karma, and can be rewritten to a degree. The FUTURE only ever happens in and from the present tense and is built of today's thoughts, dressed by emotion and driven by action. Activity is the key. Third dimension living has more rigid structure of time than fourth dimension existence. There are those who can slip into 'no time' but these are people who have raised their personal vibration (demonstrating many virtues, dispensed a great deal of karma and much killing of the ego) and accessed the information to create the ability. Third dimension linear time was created for those living under this veil of forgetfulness to center in the moment and perceive a sense of order without the remembrance of burdens of past lives.
155. The Law of Tolerance is that Law which recognizes the divinity in others even when covered by their masks and armor of demonic imagery and activities, or hidden behind the walls of apparent ignorance, sleep, and stupidity; or residing in the bowels of lust, greed, and power. The Law of Tolerance is that law which allows one to speak through these walls and barriers to the divine God-Cell which lies buried behind these outer layers, and awaits liberation from the deep confines and imprisonment at the center of the self. All are gods, and all must in time learn to speak to each other as though you were addressing gods.
156. The Law of Transformation
157. The Law of Transmutation - All Darkness is Consumed or Dissolved By Light (Divine Discontent) -- Light dissolves darkness.
158. The Law of the Ultimate and Infinite Energy: Energy has an ultimate Source. There is an Ultimate Intelligence, Infinite Consciousness, Universal Energy, the "All There Is," -- God --- which is totally infused with, and whose Purpose is the exercise of Love, Wisdom and Power. We call this "Universal QuintEssence." We are also each conduits of that Source. The degree to which you are aligned with Universal QuintEssence," the higher the real quality of your life.
159. The Law of Unconditional Love. This is a condition as well as a law of third dimension living. Loving ourselves and other people as they are, is honoring self and another's self and soul path. It is loving without judgement or reservation, an awareness we are all part of God or the All. When we love without condition or restraint we connect in a profound manner with our own higher self. We notice that we say the right things at the right time in our communication with others while loving unconditionally. Life and events seem to flow to us in a more joyous and agreeable manner. Everything seems easy when living in unconditional love.
160. The Law of Unity. We are all connected, all bearing the seed of Divinity. This is the way we start, and the way we develop into eternity. It is only while in third dimension physical form, and because of the greater separation of our higher self from the personality, we experience the illusion that we stand alone. Fear enters our emotional body because of this illusion and begins to close more profoundly our connection to the Source. Also, when we experience great soul growth, in some small but profound manner, all benefit. All substance in this Universe flows to us and through us. We are All.
The Law of Unity is that Law which recognizes no separateness, which ignores the appearance and seemingness of separateness in the apparent divisions of polarities, gender, cause and effects, the part and the whole, the one and the many; but realizing these each as integrated parts of the total picture. The Law Of Unity identifies with the over-all viewpoint and sees neither night nor day, but the night-day process; neither right or wrong, but the right-wrong process; neither the pleasure nor the pain, but the pleasure-pain process; neither the one nor the all, but the At-One-Ment process of the ALL One Being, whose cells and souls work together even in the seemingness of division. The Law Of Unity acknowledge such division, but stresses the oneness of the parts. The Law Of Unity sees loss and gain, life and death nothing but the spinning wheel of fortune that is based on the Law Of Change, which is itself a unified process known as the Law Of Magic.
161. The Law of Universal Sympathy. This law concerns a yogic power which allows a Yogi (a person who is devoid of the ego-principle) to transfer information, or influence others' minds.
162. The Law Of Vacuum - Energies create a vacuum behind them, the vacuum draws forth other energies. That wherein entities move towards the Light, wherein entities move toward higher spiritual dimensions, wherein entities move toward higher levels of consciousness; these entities create a vacuum which draws others to fill that void which the entity left behind, and in this manner when one entity progresses toward higher levels of awareness, others are drawn toward higher levels of awareness.
163. The Law of Vibration. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the basis of manifestation, starting on the first plane, the beginning of the work of the Logos. This is the atomic law of the system, in the same sense that on each of our planes the first subplane is the atomic plane. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates. This is the law of progress, of movement and of rotation. This Principle explains that the differences between manifestations of matter, energy, mind and spirit, result largely from varying rates in vibration. All that exists, is in constant vibration and motion. Atoms always vibrate with such great rapidity that they seem motionless to the physical eye. At the other end of the scale are things that vibrate so slowly that they also appear to be motionless or non-existent. In between are the various vibrations of living entities which range from consciousness all the way down to the lowly dust particle that plays an important role in the food chain. Still there are things even lower then dust. If we were to follow the scale of life all the way down to the utmost regions of the negative pole (undifferentiated matter), we again would find ourselves in the realm of spirit - the Alpha, and the Omega. All that is, begins in spirit and ends in spirit completing a single cycle of evolution that will be repeated countless numbers of times through eternity.
The Law of Vibration - Nothing Rests; Everything is Always Moving
The Law of Vibration states that any vibration which is sent out for good, for service, increases into higher frequencies as it moves through space, until it returns to its origin, bringing the gifts of those higher frequencies. That forces drawing on vibration for selfish purposes of lust, power and greed, drawing these forces into themselves, will receive vibrations that decrease in their frequency level, moving into lower frequencies as they enter into one's being, requiring that the being needs another "fix" of incoming vibration and energy, then another, and another, as though one were addicted.
Magnetism, the drawing of energy, decreases the vibratory rate while radiance, the giving forth of energy, increases its vibratory rate. Wherein entities radiate good, those energies increase into higher frequencies and bringing back good. Wherein entities send for the selfish energies, those energies bring back, as magnets, the lower vibrational forces.
164. The Law of Vision -- Vision is foresight and/or foreknowledge. What you can envision can become real.
165. The Law of Wall of Light
166. The Law of Will of God. The creators of our world carry out their work of form-building under this law. God's working has to do with things free from change and movement - things divine. It is God's will that what is human should be divine, and therefore all creation pushes forth to the God Light. God is all good, and it is by reason of the Good that all other things exist.
167. The Law of Will Power. This law concerns the individual drive within a soul extension/personality which is projected from the complete entity. The individual developing soul extension differs in degree of will power from its other entity extensions/soul family members. Depending on the conditions of an incarnational experience and the incoming will of this extension, the personality can possess a drive to accomplish something that may seem overwhelming to others in the soul family and/or other incarnational personalities (friends). This law depicts the right and condition of each personality or soul extension to generate it's own degree of will power.
168. The Law of Zeal
169. The Law of Loss - [On the morning of 2-19-06 - I had a vision of this: "The Law of Loss" is a variation on the "Law of Threes".
The more you get, the more you want. No one EVER gets gratification quickly enough for our urges and needs, and it twists inside us. This is where we extend from a natural state of "want" to the extended state of "need". This is where the problems start and we cross boundaries we should not. Right in the early stages, even as a baby, where a person may be feeling they are not being "fed" (physically, emotionally or mentally) in some way, they calcify the natural doorways of want into a process of need...
We try to manipulate life to get what we want, and It never works as well as we hope. In the long run it flips into itself and the need for the "want" becomes the Need of itself. We then place another barrier between natural wants, and our created Needs, because the struggle to "get" sets up an opposing Fear Cycle of Loss and Lessening.
There is a Law at work here, the Law of Plenty: Much Gathers More. It always works hand in hand with the Law of Loss: Less Gathers Loss.
Most of us are spiraling into Patterns of Loss and as a result we begin to circle like vultures around the Point of Desire. Rather than receiving the natural gifts of life and, moment by moment, shifting into greater BEING, we start picking the moment to pieces, looking for the need to be fulfilled before the moment is complete. This diminishes the value of the Moment, and the process of Natural Freedom.
If you can understand these words, you are already well on the path to your deepest freedom and awareness.
This list is by no means complete. There are many others.
All creation is governed by law. The principles that operate in the outer universe, discoverable by scientists, are called natural laws. But there are subtler laws that rule the hidden spiritual planes and the inner realm of consciousness. Contained within these laws (or conditions) is the true nature of matter. Knowledge of these laws has an effect upon the mental urges. Mind is the builder. Stay in full mindfulness of the application of Universal Law as related to self and to others, and know that in love all life is given, in love all things move. In giving one attains. In giving one acquires. In giving, love becomes the fulfillment of desire, guided and directed in the ways that bring the more perfect knowledge of self as related to the universal, all powerful, all guiding, all divine influence in life. Love IS life.
When we go back, merge with the God Source, in some infinitesimal but profound way, we expand the Mind of God. Our God and higher self always points the best and most perfect way and it is ours to listen and choose or reject what we hear. God does not blame, but patiently tries again to show the perfect way, the loving way. All of creation pushes forth. We are ever becoming. Identity ever remains!
Long ago the great Creator sent to Turtle Island an important series of universal creation symbols for the Native Americans to use. All tribal peoples world-wide at one time had knowledge of these. The messengers were the Wicahpi who came here as great enlightened beings, as both male and female world spiritual figures.There were 28 spiritual laws of creation for use in everyday life understanding. Of the 28 symbols; the first 22 are initially important to focus upon, as they are the 11 masculine spiritual symbols and the 11 feminine universal symbols of creation (the 11:11 factor). They were told to place these designs upon their moccasins, on their clothing, near their heart, or on personal prized possessions. Knowledge of these 28 symbols was lost for many years after the arrival of the Europeans, but they have recently resurfaced due to the sad condition of Mother Earth and mankinds straying from the original laws of the Creator. These laws have returned for the use of all mankind to bring in the creation or to co-create a new unified spiritual world here on Mother Earth, a special event whose occurrence is very near. They say Mother Earths power is in the shape of a circle so in order to activate these symbols of creation, we need to draw a complete circle about them. Many Native American tribes used sign language to communicate with, so these may be activated by signing them. A useful resource are the books, which are available for study, about the healing symbols associated with the very powerful Japanese healing methods of Reiki.
Please use this information as consideration for your thoughts, but do not build a citadel which becomes impregnable to inquiry, the very life of spirituality. The parameters within which we work are as expansive as we make them. It is almost impossible to resolve abstractions into the terms of speech and not loose the inner sense on the process, and therefore in the nomenclature of these laws much is lost.)
The laws and their definitions have been retrieved from many sources and may not be copyrighted as these copyrights already exist. This information is for your personal use only. For further expansion on these subjects, see the writings by H.P. Blavatsky, and the Alice Bailey books.
"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh
hitherto, and I
work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him,
because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that
God was his Father, making himself equal with God. Then
answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto
you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the
Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth
the Son likewise." John 5:17-19
This truth rests upon the spiritual law of duplication which declares, like produces like. Yea, King Jesus is a Chief Apostle. It is written, “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus.” (Hebrews 3:1) In this passage of scripture, not only is it disclosed that King Jesus is a Chief Apostle, but also that the office of Chief Apostle is married to that of a High Priest in the order of Melchizedeck. This implies that the Chief Apostle is one who occupies the ninth dimension of the soul conscious level. While there are higher dimensions that can be experienced, the ninth dimension is that which has presently been actualized in the earthen realm. As suggested the ministry of King Jesus is apostolic in nature, as a Chief Apostle, He duplicated Himself raising up other apostles. It is written, “And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. And when it was day, he called unto him his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles.” (Luke 6:12,13) MORE AT: http://tabernacleofdavidvirtualchurch.solomonministries.com/BibleStudy/biblestudy124.html
Aristotle Ethics and Immanuel Kant
The Law of Attraction
Law of Karma: Meaning and Definition
Law of Color
Zodiac and the Rays
The Law of Momentum
The Law of Momentum Conservation
Law of Motion
Science of Triangles
The Triangles and the Centers
Three Fold Law of Return
H. P. BLAVATSKY and the THEOSOPHICAL MOVEMENT
Evolution and Karma
Unconditional Love in Action
Spiritual Interpretation of Star Nation Symbols by Standing Elk
The Kundalini Spiral
Starwheels by Aya
Peace . Serenity . Tranquillity . Flexibility . Fluidity . Flowing . Rhythm . Smoothness . Suppleness . Effortless . Openness . Willingness . Timelessness . Wisdom . Thankfulness . Honesty . Maturity . Simplicity . Modesty . Humility . Temperance . Connectedness . Equanimity . Surrender . Stillness . Rest . Relaxation . Essence . Solitude . Contemplation . Patience . Precision . Skill . Uplifting . Attention . Calm . Resonance . Inspiration . Longing . Totality . Enlightenment . Oneness . Constancy . Luminosity . Perfection . Completion . Harmony . Self-Respect . Laughter . Humor . Merriment . Enjoyment . Cheerfulness . Excitement . Vibrancy . Delight . Stamina . Zest . Potential . Vigor . Life Meaning . Continuity . Steadiness . Healing . Family . Common Sense . Wholeness . Happiness . Seriousness . Resourcefulness . Freedom . Communication . Enhancement . Cooperation . Receptivity . Desire . Alertness . Nature . Exercise . Practice . Opportunity . Union . Courage . Dignity . Positiveness . Decisiveness . Passion . Motivation . Independence . Action . Fitness . Fun . Quickening . Resilience . Eternity . Truth . Universe . Imagination . Solutions . Grace . Commitment . Detachment . Choice . Perception . Discernment . Clearing . Creativity . Responsibility . Contribution . Improvement . Acceptance . Abundance . Resources . Progress . Thanks . Reward . Fulfillment . Experience . Prosperity . Stability . Evenness . Blessings . Giving . Receiving . Worth . Beauty . Competence . Excellence . Perseverance . Quiet . Peacefulness . Sensitivity . Gentleness . Caring . Softness . Tenderness . Affection . Compassion . Forgiveness . Discretion . Completeness . Intuition . Service . Duty . Diligence . Reverence . Intent . Impeccability . Integrity . Focus . Usefulness . Trust . Order . Vision . Illumination . Attentiveness . Awakening . Heart . Renewal . Unconditional Love . Accord . Unanimity . Transformation . Health . Self-Acceptance . Joy . Breath . Music . Expansiveness . Being . Ease . Faith . Transition . Shift . Change . Time . Synchronicity . Defenselessness . Letting Go . Release . Center . Directness . Thoroughness . Vitality . Clear Sight . Truthfulness . Harvest . Gratitude . Satisfaction . Comfort . Wealth . Sharing . Relief . Aid . Involvement . Initiative . Warmth . Appreciation . Light-Heartedness . Generosity . Allowing . Expectation . Self-Realization . Fearlessness . Success . Magic . Spontaneity . Discovery . Miracles . Dreams . Aspirations . Quality . Enthusiasm . Curiosity . Child . Fantasy . Wonder . Forthrightness . Variety . Loving . Light . Bliss . Mirth . Gaiety . Lightness . Jubilation . Radiance . Inner Light . Clarity . Balance . Direction . Alignment . Discipline . Consciousness . Exploration . Becoming . Realization . Awareness . Flawlessness . Brilliance . Energy . Light . Vibration . Unlimited . Soaring . Quest . Risk-Taking . Stretching . Safety . Well-Being . Yielding . Attunement . Concern . Security . Inner Voice . Understanding . Knowingness . Closeness . Equality . Charity . Interdependence . Loving Kindness . Deserving . Fortune . Courtesy . Good Will . Equity . Collaboration . Actualization . Resolution . Responsiveness . Growth . Self-Esteem . Open Mindedness . Flow . Ideas . Mindfulness . Liberation . Wellness . Optimism . Valor . Convictions . Innocence . Purity . Empathy . Intensity . Observing . Forming . Dissolving . Transparency . Shimmer . Cleansing . Enrichment . Bounty . Fertility . Value . Plenty . Help . Assistance . Fairness . Nurturing . Life Force . Strength . Sustenance . Inventiveness . Ingenuity . Versatility . Consideration . Calmness . Devotion . Priorities . Accomplishment . Good . Hope . Advantage . Options . Goals . Pleasure . Contentment . Meditation . Higher Will . Opening . Benefit . Celebration . Movement . Buoyancy . Depth . Virtue . Feeling . Seeing . Lifting Up . Innovation . Unknown . Comprehension . Ecstasy . Triumph . Confidence . Grounding . Refinement . Education . Empowerment . Perspective . Manifesting . Possibilities . Adventure . Daring . Persistence . Achievement . Mastery . Assertiveness . Objectivity . Creation . Synthesis . Authenticity . Participation . Introspection . Partnership . Tolerance . Attuning . Blending . Soul . Evolution . Unfolding . Equilibrium . Emptiness . Expectancy . Fruition . Purpose . Dedication . Interest . Determination . Deepening . Visualization . Abilities . Community . Integration . Intimacy . Thoughtfulness . Companionship . Kinship . Steadfastness . Rebirth . Power . Endurance . Permission . Liberty . Alternatives . Encouragement . Effectiveness . Breakthrough . Insight . Promises . Capability . Productivity . Harmlessness . Solace . Benevolence . Goodness . Magnificence . Spirit . Open-Heartedness . Acknowledgment . Listening . Invisibility . Support . Guidance . Nourishment . Dependability . Kindness . Friendship . Sincerity . Whole-Heartedness . Touch . Silence . Recognition . Transcendence . Togetherness . Coordination . Symmetry . Infinity . Respect . Teamwork . Results . Efficiency . Adaptability . Vulnerability . Self-Love . Inner Peace . Knowing . Reflection . Moderation . Justness . Impartiality . Revelation . Initiation . Reassurance . Mercy . Love . Playfulness . Fondness . Smile . Life . Unity . Accepting . All-That-Is . Rejoicing . Peace
The Power Of The Word
Power of the Word -1
Power of the Word -2
Power of the Word -3
Power of the Word -4
Power of the Word -5
Word that was Lost
If you have any comments or additions to the page, please e-mail Dee777@aol.com
Church of the Holy Grail Index
Back to Main Index