Joe's Coffee Dream-Coincidence

In 1990, I dreamed I was sitting on some wooden beams about a foot above a swimming pool. The beams were beautiful, and arranged in geometric star-shapes. I was looking into the sparkling clear blue water, mesmerized. A beautiful blond woman came walking along the  side of the pool in my direction. She was holding a silver serving tray with a cup on it. As she drew near, she stumbled slightly, and the cup fell into the water. I watched the brown substance disperse into the water, and I knew it was coffee.


NOTES: After waking and recording the dream, I thought a bit about the possible meaning of coffee. I always drink coffee in the morning to help me wake up. It seemed to be about the "awakening" at the "dawning" of the New Age. The "stumble" and "spilling" in the dream, I felt, might be related to the coincidences/synchronicities, which seem so "accidental." Water seems to be suggestive of the unconscious or spirit realm, which is often connected with feminine symbolism.

A few weeks later one of those strange coincidences happened. My son, T. J., and I left for a trip to visit relatives in another town. After leaving our house, T. J. said he was thirsty, so we stopped at a local convenience store. T. J. bought a soda and I, a cup of coffee. I remembered my dream of the spilled coffee, and started to tell my son about it as we drove away.

As T. J. drove the car from the parking lot, I set my cup of coffee on the dashboard so I could put my seat belt on, as I continued telling my dream. As the car went into the street, the cup flew straight off the dashboard and totally drenched both of us!

We both belched out some unprintable words, then I started laughing. T. J. almost shouted, "What the hell are you laughing about?" I explained that it was yet another of those strange coincidences that had been happening constantly. Here I am telling him of my spilled coffee dream, and the coffee spills all over us. Then, we both were laughing.

About a year later, I was reading a book called, "Nicronomicon," which speaks of some of the Babylonian myths. One morning a voice spoke in my dream, saying, "Thanks Joe, you gave me a lot more coffee." I knew it was Ishtar speaking from the Underworld. It related to a story told in the book, where Ishtar, the Queen of Heaven, traveled to the underworld. At each of the Seven Gates, she had to remove one part of her attire, such as her crown. As she did this, she lost her power. She was captured by the Evil Goddess of the Underworld. She is naked and bleeding, draped over a tree. The Father God, Anu, worked to rescue Ishtar by fashioning two Elementals, the Water of Life and the Clay of Life. The two Elementals cleverly worked their way down through the Seven Gates, and sprinkled the Water and Clay of Life upon Ishtar. This enabled her to climb back up the Seven Rungs of the Ladder of Light, retrieving her attire and power, to become Queen of Heaven once again.

The dream voice message seemed very strange. I thought it was 'US' as mankind, that needed the awakening-coffee. The dream message seemed to be saying that we somehow wake up the Goddess in the great change process.

In time, I came to see the Goddess symbolism as being very major in the coming changes. Ishtar, I believe, has the same meaning as Isis, the Virgin Mary, and other Mother Goddess figures. She is Woman With Child in Revelation 12, in my theory. Ishtar's time in the underworld seems to correspond to the symbolism of the harlot in Revelation 17, and to Kali in the Eastern religions.

I felt some confirmation about "coffee" symbolism, when I read a dream where God is serving coffee. Dee   has had dreams about coffee, which she is posting. I showed her the "God serving coffee" dream, and told her about my coffee dream-coincidences. Dee also recalled a dream where she was supposed to give God a cup of coffee.

Sometimes I get a gripping feeling in my solar plexus when I think of Ishtar helpless and bleeding down in the Underworld. We are the Water/Clay Elementals and we must recall our assignment from our Father. I know it is just one form of symbolism, but it has a symbolic truth, I do think.

I hope our page here goes down like a hot cup of coffee!

Joe Mason


8-9-92 - DREAM - We went outside and there was a big political rally or party going on. A whole line of elephants was going by and I had to run under several of them to get to the other side of the street.

A Philippine woman deliberately tried to run me down with a dirty, muddy, greenish motor bike. She kept hollering, "Coppa, coppa, coppa". (I think it means ' cup')  I reached into my left hand pocket and I had a big white coffee mug there. I pulled it out and showed her that I had it. I pretended I was going to smash it on the ground and she backed off, afraid that I might break the cup and destroy something precious that was hidden in it.

I said that opportunity to run back under the elephants and into a house on the other side of the street. I was running low, hunched over and a man was with me. He helped hide me in this house that had reddish carpeting.  

I woke up to the phone ringing.


13 November 1992: "I talked with a man (representative of my Guardian  Angel?) about the Garden of Eden. He was explaining that we talk with God  in the garden before our soul comes to Earth to be in a human being. After  we die, we once again talk with God in the garden.

"The former discussion was concerning what needed to be done while we were here (our mission in life). The latter discussion was concerning what we had actually done. {The plan and the outcome were compared.} The garden was very beautiful. He was helping me trying to remember that this happened."

by anonymous


Dream: I was standing in front of a mirror. My left eye socket had no eye. In my hand i held a 'glass eye'. I looked in the mirror & tried to put the glass eye into the socket. It would not fit, no matter how i tried it. (At that time I was being deceived & didn't recognize it. I could not long accept a 'phony' person or teaching . It would not fit my destiny as a 'seer'. I was not clear enough yet to 'see clearly' what was going on. I was blind to some things that the dream was trying to show me. A short while later, it proved out & I knew i could not again accept the 'phonies' .)


Dream: I walked into my bedroom. There was a full length mirror. I started to move, make faces & actions in front of the mirror.. I got a shock..my reflection was making different moves & faces than I was! I thought it 'had' to do what I did..it had a smirk on its face, like "Ha ha..I will do what I want! I don't have to mind you!" (That taught me I had some work to do to 'get myself together'. My 'sub-conscious' was rebelling. I was not in control. I did pay attention to that dream. Unity is a KEY factor in clear function.)

(Long ago i had a good friend & spiritual teacher..I thought)


Dream: My friend & I were climbing a tall steep mountain..slick sided, like glass. We climbed side by side on the slippery slope. She was racing me. I just wanted to get there. I was sure she would beat me. After a long hard climb,we both reached the peak. She had been climbing & slipping back many times, but we did make the top together. I would wait for her when she slid back. On the sharp mountain peak was a 'daveno'..overstuffed couch. It was comfy, but teetering on balance on the peak. She climbed onto the daveno to sit. It was too much..it tottered & fell with her on it, straight back down the mountainside. (again i couldn't believe what I saw the dream was telling me. This couldn't be true! She was the teacher! She was my friend! She was surely much better & more advanced than me! I denied the dream.Later..she showed her colors & ambition. The deception was so true. She was not a true friend,or a teacher of all truths. I had several dreams of her 'acting' & deception.It took reality to convince me that I had been truly warned & guided. I eventually had to learn to trust my own source for guidance, over the 'glamors' of so-called leaders & spiritual teachers on this plane. I must admit that SHE DID TEACH ME some things..education along the path is always beneficial, even if it hurts & crashes your idealisms!)


Dream: I had a HUGE PICTURE SHOWN me..It was a LARGE BARE FOOT with a LARGE EAR attached or growing from the side of the foot. (I woke up startled. I quickly knew what it meant. It was so graphic & simple. FEET represent your support or base of UNDERSTANDING. The EAR was hearing or listening. I laughed because it was such a funny sight, but I got the message. It said "LISTEN & UNDERSTAND " your guidance & teaching inside.


I had many teaching dreams in earlier years. I found them invaluable, when I finally learned to pay attention. They all proved out in the end, to be my benefactor.

When something happened that was hard for me to accept, I would remember those dreams & KNOW they were truer than the outside facts & factors I had a tendency to put more faith in.

One more thing. I learned over the years, that certain important dreams can continue to be fulfilled over & over again in different ways & levels of manifestation. It is not wise to think 'It is done & I can forget this dream now.' Some dreams never seem to be finished. You just keep finding deeper depths & meanings that are given you in just a single dream. There seems no end to what you can learn. Do not discard a message. It can continue to expand & be of value to your life & understanding.


When I write..it flows & I never know what is coming out next,or what I will remember. We are given the tools for our own best awareness &teaching. It is all within us.. Dreams can help bring out what we already know..if we are good listeners. We live in a world of dreams & fantasies..of good actors & those that think they can act. The true actor knows of the act. The ignorant believe the act is truth.

by Jan Ingersoll


Spring 1995,  DREAM - I am  in this hotel and a whole bunch of Christians are in this lounge-like conference room. We are each talking about our experiences with the supernatural. I tell them about some of my dreams. Another man begins to speak, but first he checks out in the hall. There are two men there who shouldn't have been listening.  As soon as they see us coming, they take off.  I get into an elevator with one of these men and push 9; he pushes 10.  But just as the door is about to close, he pushes me off the elevator.

I got back into the conference room to listen to what the man was saying. I keeping hearing S's words. "Be careful who you tell about these things (supernatural experiences)" Because of her warning, I go through this shop which my friend opens and take me through. I look up and my eyes fly open. I can't tell exactly what I'm seeing!  It looks like out of the city seen through he windows, rising up behind the mountains, a huge crystal-like city is emerging. I say, "What the hell?"  I can't figure it out. The crystal city is red and glowing. The young man next to me says, "I think this is it! It's what we've all waited for - the end!"

Then with a blast we are hurled into space. I grab this guy's hand and we fall, down, down, down!  It is such an awful feeling. Then we kind of even out - we are holding hands but falling face first. Suddenly S is beside me and we grab hands.

I just start praising God - it is such an incredible feeling. God has come back! The wind is so loud. It becomes really scary. All I can see is black with red rimming my peripheral vision. When I look directly for the red, I can't see anything  but black. I know there is a huge battle going on. I can hear explosions mixed in with the wind. It's hard to hear because everything is so loud. I keep remembering how some had been prepared for spiritual battle and others for a physical battle. I reach down to the ground...I could feel it right there below me. But the ground was like dry ice, super cold, and it burns me. I feel evil all around me now, I sense demons darting in front of my eyes. I keep praying and praising God. Then I start singing.

"Thank you Lord, for the trials that come my way; In that way I can learn each day, as I let you lead..." At each stanza, I can feel myself being whipped by the wind - these demons want me to shut up. Then, as quickly  as it happened, it quit.

We are all back, standing around in this coffee-shop type study lounge. I am sopping wet. There is an old, bald man in blue overalls behind the counter, setting donuts down on each plate. I have a feeling that he is God. I am so excited! I run around shouting "Praise God" Then I see my family and friends, I run over and ask them if they think I'm overreacting. They say I am, so I sit down.

The waitress pours us coffee. By each of our plates is this special map and invitation. I open mine up and know this a map for heaven.

I have to go to the room with the gowns and find mine for my place to go. I loop at the map. It has fancy lettering on this deep red wood parchment.

Each room represents a whole other world  awaiting for us to explore. I see the first world is "SERON", but then I am jostled awake and the vision goes fuzzy, like on a T.V. station  when the station goes off the air

When I awaken, I know that I was not supposed to have seen the map of heaven. I am thrilled at having caught a glimpse of it.

by anonymous.


Here is a dream dealing with personal spiritual growth: 16 Feb 1996

"This dream may have been an initiation for me. I think that I faced the Dweller on the Threshold.

"I faced the worst thing that I have done that I could possibly think of  (it was done for the highest of reasons and therefore a good thing). I feel no guilt, and I felt no guilt in the dream. The entrance was guarded by the event that my wife and I did together...

"Once I got by the entrance, it was like going inside of myself. I kept  going deeper and deeper. I went through or met something like 21 tests or so. My wife and/or my "commander" were at or near the entrance. They were recording what was going on. My wife may have accompanied me on my journey also.

"I was recalling remembering of going in and out to God every 206 billion years (at least our part of the universe). I was recalling doing this a few times. I also was remembering the age of the Solar System at 4 billion years (may or may not be right).

"Once I had reached the center of myself (or at least as far as I could go), it was PURE THOUGHT. What I thought WAS. (This occurred before the previous paragraph). My brother and father may or may not have been there also too.

"I was also in the room of very advanced people at one point. They respected me. By doing what I had just done (in this experience), I had changed a DATE (maybe July 4th???) Perhaps, it is complete now, from the other event that my wife and I did.

"I awoke with an extreme sense of accomplishment. I had this in the dream also. When I awoke, I imagined friends on the "other side" applauding me."

by anonymous


3-9-98 - DREAM - Joe and I were in the kitchen. Joe had made coffee and we had both drunk some. Then Joe went out to the livingroom to work on the computer. I made more coffee then went out to the livingroom to tell Joe the coffee was ready. He was asleep on the couch. I had a hard time seeing at  first  on the left side of the room, but there was another man living with us. I thought he was asleep in bed but I saw an artists' easel  set up with a light on it turned on. The man himself was in the shower in the bathroom. I kept hollering, "The coffee is ready, the coffee is ready"  so he would hear me and a woman's voice answered from the bathroom so I knew the artists' girlfriend had spent the night with us too.

I went back to the kitchen which had a white folding door on it and the handle was like a small silver rod to pull on. I got the door open and went into the kitchen only to see that I was wearing brown winter gloves to use for gardening. I began to take the gloves off and put them on  top of the refrigerator for safe keeping. I began to notice that the coffee pot was boiling down and I would probably have to make more coffee. The coffee pot then spit some coffee out and it left a trail of spots from my left shoulder all the way down my arm  I thought that was kind of strange. I had never seen a coffee pot do that before. It was like the coffee pot was trying to get my attention.

There was a young girl in the kitchen, a relative of Joe's of some kind. She seemed very familiar with the house though we had just moved into it. She went into a room I hadn't seen before. It was up about 3 feet above the normal floor. I peeked in the door and saw her over to the left where a lot of empty boxes were stored. I asked her why this room was higher than the others. She said it was to keep the children out.  I saw that the room was huge, at least as big as the whole house was in the other direction.  There were many things stored over in the dark corners. I would need to turn on the light and explore it to see what we could use it for.

by Dee


1997 - DREAM  - I was in a yellow room, greeted by six women and told them my story. Each in turn gave me appropriate feedback and approved of the name I chose for myself.

Swept to a valley. Overlooked by a steep cliff. Many people were having a gather. Food, games and reunions. These people were of all different races but all with common beliefs. During this gather, I noticed a warrior on the cliff's edge throwing down to the crowd shot putt sized lead balls. As the day progresses, I became aware that I was the only one who noticed this warrior and began deflecting these balls. Then the truth dawned on me that this warrior was throwing the balls at ME!

Swept in a room with an examiner. I was told I had to accomplish all three tasks in a timed period. On to the first task.

I was shown three images and asked what the common thread is to the images. My answer...the Tree of Life.

Swept to an underground cave, I didn't know what to do. The warrior was throwing the balls at me through rectangular windows in the top of the cave, at ground level. I knew then I had to find a compartment in the stone with a key I had. Out slid a crystal wand.

Swept to a long dark hall. One of the doors I had to choose to find the final task to accomplish. Passing by an open door with children inside, I stopped. This is the door. I walked to a wooden chest with many drawers and hidden panels. I opened one and took out a puzzle piece. A small girl took out another, handed it to me and another older girl handed me a third puzzle piece. I put them all together.

Swept back out to the gather. This time it was night, or what appeared to be night. There was no lighting but the ability to see was unhampered by a luminescence that seemed to emit from everything. It was a ceremony. A ceremony in my honor. A very tiny child/woman climbed into my lap and congratulated me, praising me and saying how long she'd been waiting for me to come. A very old, old man stood up to the hundreds seated on the ground around him and said "We're here to welcome the Ambassador of Light." Chanting and singing began and when it quieted I began to talk when the woman in my lap said,"not quite yet. They're not ready."


by anonymous



I went to an office type room and the old white haired mean looking boss man came in. I thought he'd be in a better mood if he had some coffee. There was coffee cups sitting around but ever cup to be picked up had already been used. I felt kind of embarrassed that I didn't have a clean coffee cup to give to the old boss man because he looked really mean, so I offered to go look in the pantry cabinet where I was sure there had to be at least one clean cup.

I went into the pantry and it was more like a small parking lot. There were huge Rolls Royces parked in there so close together we couldn't get to the cabinet where the coffee cups were. On top of that, there was 1/2 gallon of milk standing on top of one of the cars for the same reason. We couldn't get past the cars to put the milk into the refrigerator.

Finally I saw that we could get past the cars by going around behind them, but at the same time and a tall dark man looking guy came and wanted to move his black car out of the lot. He bellowed at us, "What are you doing by my car?" I tried to explain to him the problem of getting a clean coffee cup for the boss and putting the milk away so it wouldn't spoil.

He was going to leave so we had room to do what we needed to do, but then I noticed that there was a baby crawling on the floor between the cars and I prayed he wouldn't be run over as the dark man left.

by Dee


12-20-98 - VISION - I went out into the yard. A great tree...all blackened and burned. Where all the karma in the coffee cups had been hanging there...all the karma was burned up and gone.

by Dee


12-20-98 - VISION - This was a white scene. The voice said, "I could present all the karmic information at once but then it would be too complicated to understand.

by Dee


4-10-99 - DREAM - I was working in an apartment building. I had a brown dog. I think it was a tall boxer-type dog...short light fur with dark floppy ears. She was always walking around my legs and got in my way while I was working, so I took her to the second floor and put her in an empty apartment and left her there alone.

The next day I went upstairs to work in that same apartment. My dog was laying on a small but comfy air mattress to sleep. I went into the kitchen and decided to make a pot of coffee to drink while I was working. The coffee came in a blue and green bag which I put into the pot of water to boil. Then I went to work...cleaning. There were other people working in this apartment also, doing various jobs. One of the ladies called the dog, "Candy!" I said, "No! Her name is Grace!" By now, I thought the coffee would be done. I tried to pour coffee and there was no water coming out of the pot. I opened the pot and all it contained was a large pile of green and blue mush, the same color as the coffee bag had been. I thought to myself, "I guess it only makes "drip coffee"! I went to dump the mush in the sink but decided it would clog the drain so I should take it to the basement to dispose of it. I was going to just go down and do that but a man with authority said I'd better take the dog with me because she paws at the door when I'm gone and is bothering the neighbors. I said, "Okay!" I would do that. I realized the dog hadn't peed in a couple days and was amazed it could hold it that long. I didn't have a leash for this dog because I never took it outside, but it had a red collar. I had the dog's sleeping mattress in one hand, along with the coffee pot and hooked my fingers under the dog's red collar on my left side. She heeled without being told. A man commented about how well trained my dog was and anther man said, "It takes months of training to do that." I felt good about that, but nobody noticed how the dog's rear les and butt would kind of wrap around my legs when we walked instead of staying in her own space. That was annoying and tended to almost trip me up, but I managed to keep her under good control just the same. She never barked and was a good dog. We were now going down the stairway to the first floor and I had my fingers under her collar and the dog fell over on the floor and the landing mid-way down. I didn't know whether she fell asleep or died, but I had to drag her body along behind me down to my own apartment.


4-12-00 - DREAM - I was at a place where I and some other people were working with objects that were numbered 1 thru 27 and represented astronauts. These objects were hand sized and easily picked up and were kept in a circular container that was no taller than the objects.

Here too was a strange pool that was ocean-like that was about knee deep on me but there were small children there and the water would have been over their heads so there was a safety issue which we discussed, not wanting to jeopardize anyone's life.

After this we decided to play a card game called the game of life. The cards were similar to a regular deck of cards with numbers and face cards but they were large size cards like a Tarot deck. There were twice as many cards - a double deck.

We were all sitting on the floor to play the game and the cards were set up into two stacks and leaned against my outstretch leg so that the numbers and face cards could be seen.

At this point, President Clinton came in to observe this game as the outcome of this game would influence the fate of the 27 astronauts.

I made sure that the cards were set up so President Clinton had a clear view. He sat behind me with a cup of coffee and a newspaper so he could relax and view the game at the same time.

At this point, my son Tom wanted to rearrange the cards so that the number cards were in one pile and the face cards were in the other pile.

I told him it was too late to do that as it would be too time consuming to change the game now, that if he wanted to play the game that way, he should set the cards up that way in advance at some future date for another game.

This divided the group into two factions, half for one way, and half for the other way and some people actually left, which left President Clinton, myself and a couple other people to play the game which affected the future of the 27 astronauts.

See: Astronauts Page


4-19-00 - I had a terrible time trying to sleep. It probably was due to the coffee I drank during and after supper. It wasn't that I wasn't tired, but I was hot, and feeling really painfully gassy in my stomach. Every time I was about close to sleep, Joe would get up to go to the bathroom. Another time, he started hollering in his sleep, and that kept me wide awake another hour. I used some of that time to pray myself to sleep, and I would get close and Joe would get up to go to the bathroom again. Finally at 1:30 a.m. I got back up and went back to the computer to work. I worked for two hours, then went back to bed to sleep. I was so exhausted by this time, it felt more like passing out than going to sleep.

Amazingly, two of the times Joe got up to go to the bathroom, I had a vision at that same moment:

#1 - I saw many young people around me and they asked me if I was happy now that I could see them. I said, "Yes!" So I asked them if they were happy and they said, "Yes!"

Then a man and a woman came and had a larger than man-sized greyish tree or basket. They attached a rope to it and hung it out the window of their high rise apartment building.

Someone said, "This is Monday!" and people came from all over to see it.

#2 - I saw a richly decorated bedroom, ornate with pictures and quilts and pillows. A voice said, "Put this in the kitchen!"  I then saw a second richly decorated bedroom, oriented a different direction, like inside a box. It was also richly decorated with pictures and quilts and pillows, but different than the other one. The voice said, "You can put this in any room in the house!"

That was pretty funny considering I couldn't sleep at all.


4-27-00 - DREAM - I was in a brand new office, in a brand new job. My friend Alice was my boss, and two other girls worked in this office who used to work for her as well. I noted that there was no work being done in this office. Alice had a rolling table with a coffee maker right next to her desk, though it was empty. There was nothing out of place. It was the cleanest office I had ever seen.

I didn't know yet what I was supposed to do here. Finally Alice came in and stood by her desk and said that she had some 'change notices' to type. I knew how to do those but she didn't give them to me. I just sat there wondering what I was supposed to do.

Then some huge people went by out in the hallway. They looked normal, but the men were probably nine feet tall and the women a little shorter. I heard one of the men say that their elevator had gone out again, so they had come to our end of the building to use our elevator. These people walked heavy on their feet ... the floor seemed to shake with each step they made.

I turned around and there was a tiny little woman standing behind me, wearing a red dress with so much heavy white lace on it she reminded me of a chicken. She was talking to a man about something but I don't know what.

A young man came in then with some pieces of fruit. I saw a brownish pear, a peach, and maybe another kind of pear I didn't recognize. It made me really hungry and I realized it must be lunch time. I hadn't brought anything with me so I would have to go out if I was going to eat something.

Then someone brought in a huge stack of folders with work in them from another office Alice and her girls had just moved from. They set it at my feet and I figured this must be what I was going to work on.  

Some other girls also came in, so now there were 7 of us in the office and 3 of us were using one small work table. There wasn't really enough room for 3 at one table, one girl had to sit back aways.

A man stood in front of my desk while I went through the pile of folders. I found brown trays and colored seats with holes in them that looked they were for bicycles in between the folders. I picked out all the trays and seats and handed them to the man and by the time I got that done, there again wasn't any work for me to do.

Then a tall man came into the office, wearing a heavy weight black coat and black hat. He almost looked like Al Gore, but I'm sure it wasn't, but he looked very familiar to me. He came over to my desk to talk to me.

At this point, it was so noisy with music in the office I couldn't hear what he was saying to me. He made the girls turns the radio down and then asked me if I had gotten any severance pay from my other job and I said , "No! I thought I was just being promoted. I never even applied for this job."

He said, "No! You don't work for the same place anymore." Then I realized that I had left A-C and was now working for Siemens-Allis. That was a whole different company. I not only didn't get any severance pay, I didn't know what I was making here either.

When I thought about it, I didn't blame them for letting me go because I never showed up for work. I had too much to do at home to go to work, so I rarely showed up. They had every right to let me go.

While I was contemplating what I was supposed to do here, I woke up.

NOTE: When telling this dream to a friend, I was told that her husband's company had just been bought by Siemens the day before. A coincidence? I had not known anything about that.


2-4-01 - DREAM - I was living in an apartment building. I had nice neighbors, so I decided I would be friendly and make a pot of coffee to share with them. I took my electric coffee maker and made the coffee on a ledge out in the hallway where there was an electric plug, then went back to my apartment while it made the coffee.

I turned around and there were several people sitting in my apartment like they were working in an office. I thought to myself, "Oh! It must be Monday!" like this was normal. I asked them as a group if they wanted fresh coffee since I had just made some. They answered as a group, "Yes!"

So, I went back out into the hallway with some cups to get the coffee for them. As I walked down the hall, I saw into an open room across the hall. It seemed to be my bosses office. He was sitting at the desk and there were several other men in there with him. I saw a gorgeous blonde Great Dane dog pacing behind him. (In the room, I couldn't see the heads of any of the people or the dog, because of my viewpoint)

I continued on down the hall to where the coffee maker was, but I couldn't get to it, because there was a humungous dog chained there and two Chihuahuas yipping and running around like they were going to attack me. The large dog was wider than he was high and he was about 3 feet high. I noted that he was chained, but he could get to where the coffee maker was and I didn't feel safe to go there.

I went back down the hall and outside where I knew the maintenance man would be to get help. Joe, Robin, and another woman named Mary was out there in the garden. I noted how perfect the garden was.

I told Mary about the dog and coffee situation. She said the Chihauhaus were probably more dangerous that the large dog, and I believed her.

Mary had a black coffee cup in her hand. I asked her if she wanted some coffee and she said, "Yes!"

I took the cup from her, and saw there was a dark cocoa-like substance in the bottom of the cup. I swirled it and dumped the water out. There was quite a lot of it. The water ran down the driveway.

I looked in the cup, there was less of the cocoa so I swirled it again and the cup filled with water. I dumped the water out again down the driveway. There was a lot of it.

I looked in the cup again, which now was more like a glass I could see through and at the bottom of the glass was a light brown substance like sand.

Again I swirled the glass and it filled with water and I dumped it down the driveway. After I dumped the water, the glass was even more full of this light brown sand substance.

I was puzzled, but did the process again, swirl, dump water, swirl dump water ... and the more I did it, the fuller the glass got of the sand-like substance.

Mary was looking at me, while I was looking at the river of water going down the driveway ... she told me, "The more water you pour out of the glass, the more sand you will get, until it is all sand and there is no more water."


2-24-01 - DREAM - THE 11:11 EXPERIMENT. I can't say I understand this, and I don't remember all the details either, but this experiment/test name 11:11 was listed on the test sheets we had to fill out as it progressed.

It started out in a vehicle which was driven by an old man. I was riding in the back seat and was quite comfortable, but we picked up an old woman along the way.

When she got into the car, I provided a nice soft golden blanket for her and she reclined back on the back seat next to me.

We then went into a large building where we first fed everyone breakfast before the experiment began.

I was in charge of making the food we served. Here there was a separate room for the adults and for the children.

I served a pancake breakfast for the old man and woman. I put specially made whiskey syrup for their pancakes. I didn't want them know the whiskey was part of the syrup, so I put it on the bottom pancake, then covered it over with another pancake. They were allowed to put whatever else they wanted on the pancakes before they ate them. They got coffee with their breakfast.

In an outer room, the children were served cereal, whatever kind they wanted with milk.

We then went into the experiment room, where the old man and old woman were wired up on their heads prior to getting into a bed where they were going to make love with each other.

There were 4 of us observing this test. There was a lot of electrical equipment hooked up to the old man and old woman and we were measuring, not their physical sensations, but their emotions.

Each of the 4 of us had a large notebook on which we recorded the results of the electrical testing being done and each page was labeled '11:11 - The experiment'. The other woman who was observing told me I was the first official 'HDL' to observe this test.

Our equipment started to register the emotions of the old man and old woman, when a knock came on the door. We opened the door to find several engineers at the door. Somehow, the emotions being observed by us electronically by wires, was also being observed in the outer room on electronic equipment, not even wired up to the old people.

It was being 'induced' into their equipment by the magnetic field even though a wall separated them from the old man and the old woman's emotions.

End of dream:

NOTE: The thoughts and emotions create forcefields around which atoms and molecules coalesce. A forcefield represents each atom in the system as a single point and energies as a sum of two-, three-, and four-particle interactions

See: 11coin6.htm


4-8-01 - DREAM: (from a nap) I was with my kids in a city. We were going to go to a mall. My son Michael was driving the car, and I had to get in the back of the station wagon. I got in, but then dropped my wallet in the street, so I had to get back out, then get back in. Once I got back in and closed the door, I was in the front seat with Michael, and the windshield was open. He started closing it like one does on a side window. At the same time he was driving really fast. We were coming off a freeway, past a funeral parlor and he said, "Should I beep the horn really loud? They really hate that when people do it. That's fun!' I said, "No way!" Don't beep your horn."

By then we were barreling along the street. There wasn't much for traffic, but it was snowy and we were catching up to other traffic really fast because everyone else was slowing down. In just a moment, we had caught up to everyone and Michael had slowed down to a crawl and Ii felt better. I don't know why that is with me ... most people hate heavy traffic and don't mind speed. I'm just the opposite. I hate speed and don't mind heavy traffic at all because we are going slow. If I had my druthers, I'd rather drive in heavy traffic.

We arrived finally at a neighbor's house. She was going to make us instant coffee. She had told us a story once before about some people who were poisoned by someone who gave them instant coffee. At this moment, I felt that she was going to torture us mentally by telling us this story after she made us the instant coffee to see if we'd drink it anyway.

I wasn't having any part of this, and told her I had to go out to the car and get my sweater. On my way down the stairs, I told my daughter and mother to come with me. They both did, but there was all kinds of cats and dogs we had to walk around because they were gathered around our feet. It was really hard to walk that way.

I was still on the stairs when my daughter started hollering. I looked over the railing and she was underneath the stairs with the dogs and cats at her feet, even a couple horses it seemed. I asked what was the matter. She said that one of the dogs had her by the teeth and she couldn't pull her foot out. I asked her if it hurt. She said, "Yes! Where one of his teeth is sunk into my shoe."

I started swinging scarves at the dogs and cats to get them away from her, but it wasn't doing any good. The one dog who had his mouth around her foot wasn't letting go.

I went down the stairs, and started swinging the scarves right on the dogs face and he never let loose. He had a small cartoonish puppy in his paws besides. I finally decided I was going to have to get brave and I got ahold of two dogs on the snout, one with each hand and started pulling on the dogs to get them out from under the steps. I could feel the dogs mouth shift on my daughters foot so she could pull her foot out of her shoe. I was pulling and pulling and finally had the full weight of both dogs in my hands out in the air. Still she wasn't pulling her foot out of the shoe.

I started to wake up, realizing that I had both arms tucked under each other and was pulling and pulling against each other and not making any headway and my heart was pounding really hard from the effort. I finally realized what I was doing and was fully awake and my heart was still pounding. I finally had to roll over and be fully awake before my heart started to slow down.

What a joke!


12-8 00 - I didn't see anything meaningful in this dream. It had a totally other worldly feel to it.

DREAM : I was walking around this place in my new pink bathrobe and blue slippers. I lived here but so did hundreds of other people and visitors alike. It was home to me but it was like a big resort place also.

In the beginning I was like at home with my kids. There was so much work to do I couldn't do it all alone. There was so much laundry to do, it was overwhelming. I noticed that I was even washing new clothes that had been tried on but never worn. I was going to wash the dark blue clothes first. There were other women helping with this chore. Because there was so much work, I let them take over and started wandering around the buildings, feeling like I was losing my mind. There were a couple times I felt like I was losing my mind because of a sense of unreality. (This is the second dream I've had like this recently)

I was thinking I should see a doctor and get a pill of some kind to make me feel more even ... emotionless because this place was so overwhelming. As I wandered around I planned to stop if I met a doctor (I assumed it was a female) and ask for help with my emotions.

I went through the kitchen area after I saw my kids eating snacks. Everything was being readied for dinner. There were dozens of long banquet type tables here, all set for dinner. The food hadn't arrived yet. I thought I might help by making the coffee I headed for the food preparation area.

In the food preparation area, there were people from Puerto Rico working. They were very kind to me as I walked around. I didn't see where the coffee pot was. One of the young boys was helping and he dropped a heavy pot of dark green soup all over the floor. He kept apologizing as his mother helped mop up the green mess. I had to walk through it to get to the next area.

I went through a hallway where some Puerto Rican people were living ... like maids quarters or something except the whole family lived here. I saw a litter of tiny puppies, and two adult dogs, one looked almost like a short-haired weiner dog but was a little shorter and taller ... I don't know what it was really. The father looked like a German Shepherd /Yellow Labrador mix. The puppies were yellow and very little. The woman said they were German Shepherds. I had wanted a Yellow Labrador so I decided I wouldn't ask for one of these when they were old enough.

I picked up some junk on the floor beyond where the boy was picking up the soup mess and then looked for a trash receptacle and wasn't finding any. I finally came to the food preparation area and headed towards it thinking that there had to be a trash receptacle there.

A taller, large black man was the head cook here it seemed and when he saw me heading for his area wearing my bathrobe and slippers, he pulled down an overhead huge sliding door right in my face.

I got angry and demanded, "What are you doing?" He pulled the door up again a little and I said to him, "How dare you pull the door down in my face?" I raised my voice a bit more and said, "I OWN THIS PLACE!!!!!!"

He said, "I apologize Ma'am" and held his arm out for me like a gentleman does to guide me around on a formal tour. I took his arm like a lady does. He showed me how the original mansion was constructed back in the early days.

There was a raised concrete area with a name and the date 1921 where the original owner had parked his shiny car to show it off. Around this area were shiny copper pipes and mahogany walls, and I could see a huge boiler room off around a corner where the whole place was heated by means of copper boilers and copper pipes going throughout the whole building .

I was very impressed. When this part of the tour was over, the man let me wander around by myself. I was still looking for a trash receptacle and not finding one. I was finding dishes of various kinds of prepared foods everywhere. One short man ahead of me emptied some garbage right into another dish of food because he couldn't find any trash receptacle either.

I finally went outside and headed for where I lived. It was raining heavily outside. A short, cute Puerto Rican girl saw me walking out on the porch area with my slippers on and there were others walking out in the rain, and she commented, "I don't know how these white people can walk out in the rain. They must be crazy!"

At that point, I thought she was right. I was feeling quite overwhelmed by all this and felt I needed help.

When I was walking up the sidewalk towards where I lived, water was running down the sidewalk like a river and it was hard to walk upstream against the movement of the water. I commented to myself, "This must be how it feels to swim upriver."

Here too there was food everywhere in the gardens, swelled up in the water soaked area. I saw macaroni, spaghetti, rice, green things growing, and then shrimp of several kinds.  

I finally got back inside and told the people about all the food outside that no one ever need starve because there was food everywhere.


4-12-01 - DREAM - I lived in New Berlin. My kids were all teenagers. My mother had bought a big old white farmhouse out farther in the country and we were supposed to start moving. My mother went to pick up the keys to the house because the house was empty. All we had to do was move into it. There was nobody around to help us do this, just me and the kids.

There was a big old green cargo truck - topless - parked out on the street, waiting to be filled with stuff, so I asked the kids to help me. We had plenty of boxes, but we hadn't started packing yet. We were taking everything with us, so I figured if we started at one end of the house, we could just pack as we went through the house. Everything would be in order.

But, there was nobody to help. The boys started bringing in their friends, and I told them we had to pack because the truck was sitting out on the street and it couldn't just sit there empty. Their friends were walking around with CDs in their hands and they just wanted to play music, which I had no problem with as long as they packed at the same time.

I was working on packing a box of knickknacks and non-important things from the kitchen when I heard someone crying outside, and the noise was getting louder by the minute.

I went to the door and saw my neighbor coming running across the street, dragging her little girl by the hand who my daughter babysat for. I went out to see what was wrong and the little girl kept crying while her mother asked me if we had seen their little yellow puppy. (A yellow labrador) The mother dog was running behind her as they ran. I said, "No!" She was rather insinuating that my daughter had taken it. The girl's mother said, "You don't happen to know someone who has any poodle puppies do you? I knew that my friend Michelle had poodle puppies but she had just sold the last one. Besides that she lived in another state. The woman said, "You know ... one of those duck-billed poodles."

I told her I would try to find out and ran inside to call Michelle. I looked and looked for her phone number in the book, and couldn't find it. (I have it memorized, but it never made it into the book)

Meanwhile, other people were now arriving and my kitchen had turned into a restaurant. (It was big enough for that)

I went outside to tell the woman I was looking for Michelle's phone number and saw that they had brought all their pet tigers with them as well. There was one in the garage, one under the pine tree, and one by my back door. I knew they wouldn't  hurt me because they were pets, but I didn't want to run as they might attack a running person, though they weren't hurting my cats, nor the black duck that was by my back door.

I managed to get back into the house, start to make coffee, serve some desert to these people who were waiting for me to find Michelle's phone number, yell at the kids one more time to PLEASE start packing, and then another man showed up who was someone's parent and he was just standing around.

I went back to the people who were now seated at a table with their desert and asked them if I could get them anything else. The woman said, a nice cup of hot cocoa would be nice. So, I ran back to the kitchen to make some cocoa. Now that it was a restaurant, I expected it to be already in a carafe, ready to be served, but it wasn't. I was going to have to make it fresh.

I was running through the kitchen, and my white high-heeled shoe started to come off my right foot. I told the man who was just standing around that if this kept up that I was going to have to put on my restaurant white shoes instead.

Meanwhile the boys were not packing and I told them the truck was going to be sitting out on the road and we were going to have to take turns watching it all night because we were not going to stop packing until it was full.


4-14-01 - Had this dream at exactly 2:00 a.m. DREAM - I was with a woman and her small children, her extended family and a bunch of other people in hilly county. Off to the northwest from where we stood was a mountain or extremely high hill. It seemed to be several miles away. It was a lovely summer day, the sun was shining, and people were strolling around enjoying the weather. The mountain didn't have any snow on top, so it had to have been high summer.

All of a sudden, a spout of hot water came up out of the side of the mountain, similar to Old Faithful. But it shot up so high and so far that it sprayed hot water all the way over to where we were, several miles away.

We were all rather shocked, and started to talk about it. And while we discussed this event, it happened again, only stronger this time, only it didn't stop, the water started spraying higher and higher and all of a sudden, the whole mountain let loose, water, steam, smoke, dirt, rocks, (like mount St. Helen's) except it just kept getting bigger and bigger. We knew that what went up had to come down, and there didn't seem to be any place to hide.

It seemed stupid to run into a wooden building, but that's all I could think of. We ran down a winding path to a wooden building like a garage, between some fruit trees or whatever those trees were. The grandfather was carrying one of the little kids, the woman carried one of the toddlers, and a couple other kids around age 5 or 6 ran alongside. I hurried them along the path, which was actually more or less back towards the mountain that was exploding. Somehow, miraculously, the path we took was still dry, and we ran fast enough that we made it into the garage before the deluge of hot water, dust, ash, and rocks came back down.

I doubt that the other people made it out alive, because there was no where else to run. The whole mountain had disintegrated in explosion after explosion.

NOTE: I hope I never see a disaster like that again. It was horrendous. (The clock now says 2:22)

MORE: I went to lay down to meditate on 'when' this was going to occur. Instead, I saw a white radio. On the front of the radio where the station would be listed, it said, "Microfront', and underneath that it said, "Volcanic Center" and then the word 'underground' came to me.

I didn't feel like getting up and writing it down, so I fell asleep and had this dream.

DREAM - I was in my old highschool 'North Division'. There was a small 2 year old boy with me. He was trying to color a picture and didn't want to come with me. But I had to leave, to type up my dream, and the door slammed between him and me. He wanted to finish coloring his picture. Upstairs I could hear a choir singing. But I had to go, so I made sure the door was open between me and the boy and as I walked along the hall, I turned around to make sure the door stayed open so he could get through and follow me. But I HAD to type up what I had seen.

The hallway of the school was soft grey plush carpeting, even on the walls. I saw the maintainance man snoozing down one hallway, but his work was done. However, I noticed that I passed several lunchroom areas, that were piled high with garbage, so he wasn't really done and the girls of this school would be gathering there for lunch soon again.

I kept going and ended up outside with my friend Barbara, whom I haven't seen since 1984. It was dark outside now and I heard motorcycles coming from behind us. I took her by the hand to hurry her along, and visualized ourselves running up the sidewalk and into the first doorway. The motorcycles came by and didn't bother us, but I told her that we had to hurry and get inside the building anyway and she agreed that was right.

We ran inside the building and were now in an office building. I had to write down my dream and vision and looked for paper to write it down. I found a typewriter and what I thought was a piece of paper, but it turned out to be a clear sheet of plastic like for a mimeograph. I couldn't type on that.

Behind the counter was a man running a copying machine, and he was running 81/2 x 14" paper and had more clear plastic, not regular paper. I went over to where some women were working and one woman was surrounded by piles of copy paper, all different colors. I finally grabbed a piece of paper out of one of the reams of paper and went over to a desk that was supposedly mine.

I then wanted to clip it onto a clipboard and the first clipboard was busted in half, so I threw that away, feeling angry that I kept such crap. I found another clipboard and put the piece of paper on it and started to write way at the top of the paper, as though it was going to be a long journal rather than just a note.

I then looked at the clock and it said 8:20 p.m. I couldn't quite believe that, so I looked closer and it said 6 p.m. I told Barbara, "Hey! It's lunch time. Let's get something to eat!" But then I saw coffee stains all over the floor that was supposed to be clean. I got up from the desk and went down the hall to the lobby. There were huge coffee stains all over the place.

Then I saw that two streams of coffee were coming down the alley from 72nd Street and were coming across the street and into the lobby where I was standing.

As I stood there, the coffee sloshed more and came closer to me. I could see now that the coffee was forming the images of two gas station attendants, with green shirts, black pants, dark wavy hair, and flat topped green gas station attendant hats. I know they are the guys who used to be on the Milton Berle show that used to dance and sing and announce their gas ... I keep thinking Mobil... Joe thinks so too... whatever ... it's important to know. (It was Texaco)

I saw these guys ... one had brilliant blue eyes, and one had brilliant green eyes. I knew that if their images developed fully, they would stand up and we'd be in trouble, so I tried to squish out their eyes with my foot on their image and I couldn't move my foot . I tried again and woke up and forced myself to move my feet to squish out their eyes so they couldn't stand up.

Now that seems stupid, but it was important that I did that.


4-14-01 - DREAM - I was gathering people together and wanted to serve them coffee. I was in my sister's pantry, looking for the small saucers to put under the coffee cups and couldn't locate them. My brother-in-law said they were in there somewhere.

My sister had stockpiled all kinds of food, lots of flour to bake bread with, and her mixer was inside the cabinet, covered up with a pretty flowered plastic cover. But I couldn't find the plates, cups and saucers. Finally, my sister came and said, "There are 28 of them. I just got a double set of dishes sent to me from a catalog."

So, my sister was going to help me serve the coffee to the group that was gathering. As I was doing this, I got a phone call from my daughter-in-law who was trying to order something from a catalog and her check wasn't being accepted. The owner of the catalog was standing right behind me, so I took her note and turned around and got his approval right on the spot.

Meanwhile, someone told me there was a dangerous kind of music being played and they showed me the words from it. It looked like stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp, stomp,
stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp, stomp,
stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp, stomp,
stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp, stomp,
stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp, stomp,
stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp,
stomp. stomp. stomp. stomp, stomp,

I heard it being sung and I rather liked it myself, and I knew that adults liked it. It reminded me of marching music, the kind you sing when you are marching in a parade that makes you move and get into a fighting mood.

As I was gathering the people for the meeting I was having, I got a phone call from a young black man. He said, "I want to thank you for what you are doing. That's where all the fighting is being done."

I was rather surprised. The caller got interrupted where he was making the phone call from at the mall and there was a lot of noise behind him, so I finally hung up the phone as all my friends came marching by. Group after group of people were marching. There was about 5 different groups I could have marched with myself. Everyone was carrying banners and flags. They were all gathering in a huge hall where lunch was being served. And everyone who was marching was bringing in piles of books and magazines and leaving them along the parade route through the big hall. One of the women who was a friend named Pat, said, "They are even going to serve 'all day ice cream'."

I finally had to gather some young guys to move the piles of books from along the parade route, and move them back  against the wall, because there were going to be so many of them. We'd have to have a rummage sale to sell the books. Firstly though, I wanted to go through all of the books and pick out the UFO books for myself.


8-10-01 - DREAM - I was making instant coffee in a pink paper cup that expanded in size the more I put into it. I worried that it might spill, so I went to the cupboard to get a ceramic cup. There wasn't any in there. I thought I might use a large soup cup, but there weren't any there either.

Then I remembered that there were many cups and saucers still on the table from dinner, so I went into the diningroom, there was a man at a desk typing on a typewriter. I thought about offering my typing services as a paying job, but first I had to get the coffee cups to wash.

When I got to the diningroom, not only wasn't there any cups on the table, there was no table. 

Not to be deterred, I went back through the hallway. The man with the typewriter was gone now too, so I couldn't  offer to work for him either. 

I told Joe about the missing cups. He said I shouldn't worry about it, we could buy more.

I decided I would do the laundry meanwhile, but I had to put some shoes on. I actually already had shoes on, but tried to put on a pair of men's sandals over my shoes, but they were way too big for me to walk in. (Probably Jesus Christ's sandals)  So I couldn't go outside and do the laundry either. 


4-01-03 - DREAM - I seemed to be in my New Berlin house, but it wasn't arranged like normal.

When the dream started, I was laying in bed and woke up from sleeping.

Directly ahead of me, at the other end of the house, but in full direct sight from my bed, the men in the family had built a stage and had placed my Father's casket with his body in it on the stage.  (The casket was closed)

I was shocked that all that had happened while I was sleeping.

There were other people in the house, who were going to attend the funeral and had helped get the house ready for the funeral.

I got out of bed and walked towards the casket, and had to walk through the kitchen to get there. I noticed that the kitchen sink was full of dirty dishes. There were two sides to the sink - one full of dirty dishes - one side full of clean dishes which had already been washed.  I asked my daughter to help and she began putting away the clean dishes. At least I 'hoped' she knew which side was clean dishes and which side was dirty dishes.

As I walked towards the casket, I noticed that the house temperature was too hot, so I turned the heat down so it was below 60 degrees.

I met the male relatives who had done the work. My brother Marty was there and my cousin Jerry P. was there also. They were both sitting next to a white grand piano in the livingroom.

We all had to sleep one more night before the funeral would actually take place and all these people would be sleeping in the house.

I told my husband (who was the attorney from Apartment 303 at Juneau Village - not my real husband) that I had turned the heat down - that he might want to turn the temperature back up so the people would be comfortable for the night.

Then I got back in bed and went back to sleep.



Twelve Signs of Your Awakening Divinity

By Geoffrey Hoppe and Tobias

Body aches and pains, especially in the neck, shoulder and back. This is the result of intense changes at your DNA level as the "Christ seed" awakens within. This too shall pass.

Feeling of deep inner sadness for no apparent reason. You are releasing your past (this lifetime and others) and this causes the feeling of sadness. This is similar to the experience of moving from a house where you lived in for many, many years into a new house. As much as you want to move into the new house, there is a sadness of leaving behind the memories, energy and experiences of the old house. This too shall pass.

Crying for no apparent reason. Similar to #2 above. It's good and healthy to let the tears flow. It helps to release the old energy within. This too shall pass.

Sudden change in job or career. A very common symptom. As you change, things around you will change as well. Don't worry about finding the "perfect" job or career right now. This too shall pass. You're in transition and you may make several job changes before you settle into one that fits your passion.

Withdrawal from family relationships. You are connected to your biological family via old karma. When you get off the karmic cycle, the bonds of the old relationships are released. It will appear as though you are drifting away from your family and friends. This too shall pass. After a period of time, you may develop a new relationship with them if it is appropriate. However, the relationship will be based in the new energy without the karmic  attachments.

Unusual sleep patterns. It's likely that you'll awaken many nights between 2:00 and 4:00 AM. There's a lot of work going on within you, and it often causes you to wake up for a "breather." Not to worry. If you can't go back to sleep, get up and do something rather than lay in bed and worry about humanly things. This too shall pass.

Intense dreams. These might include war and battle dreams, chase dreams or monster dreams. You are literally releasing the old energy within, and these energies of the past are often symbolized as wars, running to escape and boogiemen. This too shall pass.

Physical disorientation. At times you'll feel very ungrounded. You'll be "spatially challenged" with the feeling like you can't put two feet on the ground, or that you're walking between two worlds. As your consciousness transitions into the new energy, you body sometimes lags behind. Spend more time in nature to help ground the new energy within. This too shall pass.

* * * * * * * * * *

Increased "self talk." You'll find yourself talking to your Self more often. You'll suddenly realize you've been chattering away with yourself for the past 30 minutes. There is a new level of communication taking place within your being, and you're experiencing the tip of the iceberg with the self-talk. The conversations will increase, and they will become more fluid, more coherent and more insightful. You're not going crazy, you're just Shaumbra moving into the new energy.

Feelings of loneliness, even when in the company of others. You may feel alone and removed from others. You may feel the desire to "flee" groups and crowds. As Shaumbra, you are walking a sacred and lonely path. As much as the feelings of loneliness cause you anxiety, it is difficult to relate to others at this time. The feelings of loneliness are also associated with the fact that your Guides have departed. They have been with you on all of your journeys in all of your lifetimes. It was time for them to back away so you could fill your space with your own divinity. This too shall pass. The void within will be filled with the love and energy of your own Christ consciousness.

Loss of passion. You may feel totally disimpassioned, with little or no desire to do anything. That's OK, and it's just part of the process. Take this time to "do no-thing." Don't fight yourself on this, because this too shall pass. It's similar to rebooting a computer. You need to shut down for a brief period of time in order to load the sophisticated new software, or in this case, the new Christ-seed energy.

A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or other. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrances of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you've come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.



If you would like to ask questions, make comments or participate in this site, please e-mail