JULY, 2004


7-5-04 - DREAM - I was working in a large office building.

I hired a slim, dark, haired girl to work for us.  I then sent her into the next office to audition/demonstrate that she was worthy before sending her upstairs to work for T.M. (the teacher)

As dreams go, when the dark-haired girl went in to audition/demonstrate for Alice who also worked for T.M. and was a friend and confidant to me, I was actually the dark-haired girl myself.

So, as the music played in a movie and song 'Colour My World', the same scene played in a movie on a large film screen on the wall and I lip-synced and danced the song for Alice.

If I didn't know the words, I faced away from Alice in a dancing manner and when I knew the words - I faced her. It worked out really well.

When the song ended with the last 'Colour My World' of the chorus, I was to go upstairs and audition/demonstrate the same thing for T.M.

As I woke up, still singing the song, it came to me, that 'Colour My World' is the theme song for the current T.V. commercial for M. & M.s




7-10-04 -  During the night - sometime - don't know the exact time - I was awake
and heard two metallic noises. They sounded like a metal pipe hitting on the car
outside in the driveway.
I poked Joe with my elbow and asked him if he had heard the noise.
He said, "No!  I was awake and didn't hear anything."
I automatically knew the sound was just in my head, like I hear telephones, doorbells,
and fax machines ring in my ears from time to time when I'm going to get a message
from someone.
So I just lay there, waiting ... I didn't think anything at all - keeping my mind clear.
All of a sudden, I heard a male voice I didn't recognize say really fast, "MygoodDee".
He said it like it was all one word. 
I didn't know what to make of it, but it was nice to hear.
Later in the morning, I told my friend Michelle about it. She's very experienced with
these things and said, "Sounds like you have a ghost in your house."
That wouldn't be the first time, but other times its usually Joe that confronts them,
though I've felt their physical presence. Prior to this it was his deceased brother,
but this was different than prior experiences.
Michelle said that ghosts talk really fast, like a whole sentence is one word. Makes
them hard to understand.  She then said, "I'll bet it was Abraham Lincoln. He used
to call his wife, "My good woman!" 
Then I recalled an experience a couple years ago when I actually saw Abraham
Lincoln sitting on my living room couch for a few seconds.  I laughed and went over
and sat on his lap.  :-)  Just trying to be funny!  :-)
Just as a final note, Michelle channels Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin and
other notables, as well as lots of Indians from her local area. So, she knows a
lot about them and Abraham Lincoln told her I was the reincarnation of Mary Lincoln,
and he had said that I was very much like her - that I hadn't changed much at all.
Not trying to put ego in this - she doesn't have a very good reputation in history.
Just making notes here so that you get all the details I know about it.




7-13-04 - DREAM - I was at home, taking my time doing my work and not paying attention to what was going on outside.

All of a sudden, I heard a male voice behind me and discovered that a delivery man had come into my house and delivered a Daytime book to me. He even took it out of the box and laid it out for me. The book was bright red. 

I went to the window and watched the men walk back out to his truck which was FED EX. 

While I stood at the window, the UPS truck pulled up in front and a man, dressed in a UPS uniform got out and delivered what looked like a keg of beer next door. He took it behind the building.  I heard him say to the FED EX man, "We are going to have a blast on Friday."  I was assuming he meant 'a party'.  

Then I went back to work to put away the children's toys. Inside a big folder, there were thousands of toy soldiers, mostly on horseback, some green, some blue, and some red. They all needed to be sorted out, but I didn't have time to do that right at the moment. There were too many of them. 

I had a lot of things to take upstairs. I had laundry to fold and take upstairs and 3 pairs of shoes and slippers. I tried throwing the shoes and slippers up the stairs but could only get them part way up. I would have to carry them up myself. 

I then went over to the laundry pile and decided to take the children's underwear upstairs. While I was sorting the underwear, I saw some baby clothes and while I sorted them, I found my baby himself in the pile. I then remembered that I hadn't fed him in 2 days, so I needed to take him upstairs with me.

The baby was awkward to carry, so I took him by his little hands in mine and started walking him upstairs in front of me.

The UPS guy was behind me at this point and admonished me for letting the baby walk barefoot. I was barefoot myself and it wasn't hurting my feet - much - so I said that it wasn't hurting the baby's feet, but I knew every time the baby stepped on a piece of grit or sand - his foot would splay out a little with each step he took going upstairs. 

I got upstairs with the baby and saw that there was a lot of toys that needed to be put away. 

But before I did that, I looked into the door of the next bedroom and saw there were lots of toys on the floor there too - just like the colored soldiers I had seen downstairs. There was an Asian man standing in the doorway and I told him he needed to put his toys away. He answered, "I've only been here a week!"

I went back to my own room and saw 3 different towering buildings - one on each of 3 walls. They were widely separated.  These buildings were wider than they were tall - but massive just the same.  They were made with what looked like Lego-type bricks - where the pegs from one brick went into a hole in the next brick. The bricks were made of different colors. I thought they might be interchangeable, but I could see right away that they weren't and the slightest shaking would make these building fall down because they wouldn't hold together well.

Two people came out of the closet then and said they were trying to put a new light bulb in the socket, but - like the bricks - the light bulb and the socket were different sizes.  The woman said, "We had to try to make the light work. At least we hoped it would."

I answered her, "You always have hope!"



Terror in the Skies, Again?
By Annie Jacobsen

A WWS Exclusive Article

Note from the E-ditors: You are about to read an account of what happened during a domestic flight that one of our writers, Annie Jacobsen, took from Detroit to Los Angeles. The WWS Editorial Team debated long and hard about how to handle this information and ultimately we decided it was something that should be shared. What does it have to do with finances? Nothing, and everything. Here is Annie's story. 

On June 29, 2004, at 12:28 p.m., I flew on Northwest Airlines flight #327 from Detroit to Los Angeles with my husband and our young son. Also on our flight were 14 Middle Eastern men between the ages of approximately 20 and 50 years old. What I experienced during that flight has caused me to question whether the United States of America can realistically uphold the civil liberties of every individual, even non-citizens, and protect its citizens from terrorist threats.

On that Tuesday, our journey began uneventfully. Starting out that morning in Providence, Rhode Island, we went through security screening, flew to Detroit, and passed the time waiting for our connecting flight to Los Angeles by shopping at the airport stores and eating lunch at an airport diner. With no second security check required in Detroit we headed to our gate and waited for the pre-boarding announcement. Standing near us, also waiting to pre-board, was a group of six Middle Eastern men. They were carrying blue passports with Arabic writing. Two men wore tracksuits with Arabic writing across the back. Two carried musical instrument cases - thin, flat, 18" long. One wore a yellow T-shirt and held a McDonald's bag. And the sixth man had a bad leg -- he wore an orthopedic shoe and limped. When the pre-boarding announcement was made, we handed our tickets to the Northwest Airlines agent, and walked down the jetway with the group of men directly behind us.

My four-year-old son was determined to wheel his carry-on bag himself, so I turned to the men behind me and said, "You go ahead, this could be awhile." "No, you go ahead," one of the men replied. He smiled pleasantly and extended his arm for me to pass. He was young, maybe late 20's and had a goatee. I thanked him and we boarded the plane.

Once on the plane, we took our seats in coach (seats 17A, 17B and 17C). The man with the yellow shirt and the McDonald's bag sat across the aisle from us (in seat 17E). The pleasant man with the goatee sat a few rows back and across the aisle from us (in seat 21E). The rest of the men were seated throughout the plane, and several made their way to the back. 

As we sat waiting for the plane to finish boarding, we noticed another large group of Middle Eastern men boarding. The first man wore a dark suit and sunglasses. He sat in first class in seat 1A, the seat second-closest to the cockpit door. The other seven men walked into the coach cabin. As "aware" Americans, my husband and I exchanged glances, and then continued to get comfortable. I noticed some of the other passengers paying attention to the situation as well. As boarding continued, we watched as, one by one, most of the Middle Eastern men made eye contact with each other. They continued to look at each other and nod, as if they were all in agreement about something. I could tell that my husband was beginning to feel "anxious."

The take-off was uneventful. But once we were in the air and the seatbelt sign was turned off, the unusual activity began. The man in the yellow T-shirt got out of his seat and went to the lavatory at the front of coach -- taking his full McDonald's bag with him. When he came out of the lavatory he still had the McDonald's bag, but it was now almost empty. He walked down the aisle to the back of the plane, still holding the bag. When he passed two of the men sitting mid-cabin, he gave a thumbs-up sign. When he returned to his seat, he no longer had the McDonald's bag.

Then another man from the group stood up and took something from his carry-on in the overhead bin. It was about a foot long and was rolled in cloth. He headed toward the back of the cabin with the object. Five minutes later, several more of the Middle Eastern men began using the forward lavatory consecutively. In the back, several of the men stood up and used the back lavatory consecutively as well.

For the next hour, the men congregated in groups of two and three at the back of the plane for varying periods of time. Meanwhile, in the first class cabin, just a foot or so from the cockpit door, the man with the dark suit - still wearing sunglasses - was also standing. Not one of the flight crew members suggested that any of these men take their seats.

Watching all of this, my husband was now beyond "anxious." I decided to try to reassure my husband (and maybe myself) by walking to the back bathroom. I knew the goateed-man I had exchanged friendly words with as we boarded the plane was seated only a few rows back, so I thought I would say hello to the man to get some reassurance that everything was fine. As I stood up and turned around, I glanced in his direction and we made eye contact. I threw out my friendliest "remember-me-we-had-a-nice-exchange-just-a-short-time-ago" smile. The man did not smile back. His face did not move. In fact, the cold, defiant look he gave me sent shivers down my spine. 

When I returned to my seat I was unable to assure my husband that all was well. My husband immediately walked to the first class section to talk with the flight attendant. "I might be overreacting, but I've been watching some really suspicious things..." Before he could finish his statement, the flight attendant pulled him into the galley. In a quiet voice she explained that they were all concerned about what was going on. The captain was aware. The flight attendants were passing notes to each other. She said that there were people on board "higher up than you and me watching the men." My husband returned to his seat and relayed this information to me. He was feeling slightly better. I was feeling much worse. We were now two hours into a four-and-a-half hour flight.

Approximately 10 minutes later, that same flight attendant came by with the drinks cart. She leaned over and quietly told my husband there were federal air marshals sitting all around us. She asked him not to tell anyone and explained that she could be in trouble for giving out that information. She then continued serving drinks.

About 20 minutes later the same flight attendant returned. Leaning over and whispering, she asked my husband to write a description of the yellow-shirted man sitting across from us. She explained it would look too suspicious if she wrote the information. She asked my husband to slip the note to her when he was done. 

After seeing 14 Middle Eastern men board separately (six together, eight individually) and then act as a group, watching their unusual glances, observing their bizarre bathroom activities, watching them congregate in small groups, knowing that the flight attendants and the pilots were seriously concerned, and now knowing that federal air marshals were on board, I was officially terrified. Before I'm labeled a racial profiler or -- worse yet -- a racist, let me add this. A month ago I traveled to India to research a magazine article I was writing. My husband and I flew on a jumbo jet carrying more than 300 Hindu and Muslim men and women on board. We traveled throughout the country and stayed in a Muslim village 10 miles outside Pakistan. I never once felt fearful. I never once felt unsafe. I never once had the feeling that anyone wanted to hurt me. This time was different.

Finally, the captain announced that the plane was cleared for landing. It had been four hours since we left Detroit. The fasten seat belt light came on and I could see downtown Los Angeles. The flight attendants made one final sweep of the cabin and strapped themselves in for landing. I began to relax. Home was in sight.

Suddenly, seven of the men stood up -- in unison -- and walked to the front and back lavatories. One by one, they went into the two lavatories, each spending about four minutes inside. Right in front of us, two men stood up against the emergency exit door, waiting for the lavatory to become available. The men spoke in Arabic among themselves and to the man in the yellow shirt sitting nearby. One of the men took his camera into the lavatory. Another took his cell phone. Again, no one approached the men. Not one of the flight attendants asked them to sit down. I watched as the man in the yellow shirt, still in his seat, reached inside his shirt and pulled out a small red book. He read a few pages, then put the book back inside his shirt. He pulled the book out again, read a page or two more, and put it back. He continued to do this several more times.

I looked around to see if any other passengers were watching. I immediately spotted a distraught couple seated two rows back. The woman was crying into the man's shoulder. He was holding her hand. I heard him say to her, "You've got to calm down." Behind them sat the once pleasant-smiling, goatee-wearing man. 

I grabbed my son, I held my husband's hand and, despite the fact that I am not a particularly religious person, I prayed. The last man came out of the bathroom, and as he passed the man in the yellow shirt he ran his forefinger across his neck and mouthed the word "No." 

The plane landed. My husband and I gathered our bags and quickly, very quickly, walked up the jetway. As we exited the jetway and entered the airport, we saw many, many men in dark suits. A few yards further out into the terminal, LAPD agents ran past us, heading for the gate. I have since learned that the representatives of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), the Federal Air Marshals (FAM), and the Transportation Security Association (TSA) met our plane as it landed. Several men -- who I presume were the federal air marshals on board -- hurried off the plane and directed the 14 men over to the side.

Knowing what we knew, and seeing what we'd seen, my husband and I decided to talk to the authorities. For several hours my husband and I were interrogated by the FBI. We gave sworn statement after sworn statement. We wrote down every detail of our account. The interrogators seemed especially interested in the McDonald's bag, so we repeated in detail what we knew about the McDonald's bag. A law enforcement official stood near us, holding 14 Syrian passports in his hand. We answered more questions. And finally we went home. 

Home Sweet Home
The next day, I began searching online for news about the incident. There was nothing. I asked a friend who is a local news correspondent if there were any arrests at LAX that day. There weren't. I called Northwest Airlines' customer service. They said write a letter. I wrote a letter, then followed up with a call to their public relations department. They said they were aware of the situation (sorry that happened!) but legally they have 30 days to reply.

I shared my story with a few colleagues. One mentioned she'd been on a flight with a group of foreign men who were acting strangely -- they turned out to be diamond traders. Another had heard a story on National Public Radio (NPR) shortly after 9/11 about a group of Arab musicians who were having a hard time traveling on airplanes throughout the U.S. and couldn't get seats together. I took note of these two stories and continued my research. Here are excerpts from an article written by Jason Burke, Chief Reporter, and published in The Observer (a British newspaper based in London) on February 8, 2004:

Terrorist bid to build bombs in mid-flight: Intelligence reveals dry runs of new threat to blow up airliners

"Islamic militants have conducted dry runs of a devastating new style of bombing on aircraft flying to Europe, intelligence sources believe.

The tactics, which aim to evade aviation security systems by placing only components of explosive devices on passenger jets, allowing militants to assemble them in the air, have been tried out on planes flying between the Middle East, North Africa and Western Europe, security sources say.

...The... Transportation Security Administration issued an urgent memo detailing new threats to aviation and warning that terrorists in teams of five might be planning suicide missions to hijack commercial airliners, possibly using common items...such as cameras, modified as weapons.

...Components of IEDs [improvised explosive devices] can be smuggled on to an aircraft, concealed in either clothing or personal carry-on items... and assembled on board. In many cases of suspicious passenger activity, incidents have taken place in the aircraft's forward lavatory." 

So here's my question: Since the FBI issued a warning to the airline industry to be wary of groups of five men on a plane who might be trying to build bombs in the bathroom, shouldn't a group of 14 Middle Eastern men be screened before boarding a flight? 

Apparently not. Due to our rules against discrimination, it can't be done. During the 9/11 hearings last April, 9/11 Commissioner John Lehman stated that " was the policy (before 9/11) and I believe remains the policy today to fine airlines if they have more than two young Arab males in secondary questioning because that's discriminatory." 

So even if Northwest Airlines searched two of the men on board my Northwest flight, they couldn't search the other 12 because they would have already filled a government-imposed quota.

I continued my research by reading an article entitled Arab Hijackers Now Eligible For Pre-Boarding from Ann Coulter ( 

"On September 21, as the remains of thousands of Americans lay smoldering at Ground Zero, [Secretary of Transportation Norman] Mineta fired off a letter to all U.S. airlines forbidding them from implementing the one security measure that could have prevented 9/11: subjecting Middle Eastern passengers to an added degree of pre-flight scrutiny. He sternly reminded the airlines that it was illegal to discriminate against passengers based on their race, color, national or ethnic origin or religion." 

Coulter also writes that a few months later, at Mr. Mineta's behest, the Department of Transportation (DOT) filed complaints against United Airlines and American Airlines (who, combined, had lost 8 pilots, 25 flight attendants and 213 passengers on 9/11 - not counting the 19 Arab hijackers). In November 2003, United Airlines settled their case with the DOT for $1.5 million. In March 2004, American Airlines settled their case with the DOT for $1.5 million. The DOT also charged Continental Airlines with discriminating against passengers who appeared to be Arab, Middle Eastern or Muslim. Continental Airlines settled their complaint with the DOT in April of 2004 for $.5 million. 

From what I witnessed, Northwest Airlines doesn't have to worry about Norman Mineta filing a complaint against them for discriminatory, secondary screening of Arab men. No one checked the passports of the Syrian men. No one inspected the contents of the two instrument cases or the McDonald's bag. And no one checked the limping man's orthopedic shoe. In fact, according to the TSA regulations, passengers wearing an orthopedic shoe won't be asked to take it off. As their site states, "Advise the screener if you're wearing orthopedic shoes...screeners should not be asking you to remove your orthopedic shoes at any time during the screening process. " (Click here to read the TSA website policy on orthopedic shoes and other medical devices.)

I placed a call to the TSA and talked to Joe Dove, a Customer Service Supervisor. I told him how we'd eaten with metal utensils moments in an airport diner before boarding the flight and how no one checked our luggage or the instrument cases being carried by the Middle Eastern men. Dove's response was, "Restaurants in secured areas -- that's an ongoing problem. We get that complaint often. TSA gets that complaint all the time and they haven't worked that out with the FAA. They're aware of it. You've got a good question. There may not be a reasonable answer at this time, I'm not going to BS you."

At the Detroit airport no one checked our IDs. No one checked the folds in my newspaper or the contents of my son's backpack. No one asked us what we'd done during our layover, if we bought anything, or if anyone gave us anything while we were in the airport. We were asked all of these questions (and many others ) three weeks earlier when we'd traveled in Europe -- where passengers with airport layovers are rigorously questioned and screened before boarding any and every flight. In Detroit no one checked who we were or what we carried on board a 757 jetliner bound for America's largest metropolis.

Two days after my experience on Northwest Airlines flight #327 came this notice from SBS TV, The World News, July 1, 2004: 

"The U.S. Transportation and Security Administration has issued a new directive which demands pilots make a pre-flight announcement banning passengers from congregating in aisles and outside the plane's toilets. The directive also orders flight attendants to check the toilets every two hours for suspicious packages." 

Through a series of events, The Washington Post heard about my story. I talked briefly about my experience with a representative from the newspaper. Within a few hours I received a call from Dave Adams, the Federal Air Marshal Services (FAM) Head of Public Affairs. Adams told me what he knew: 

There were 14 Syrians on NWA flight #327. They were questioned at length by FAM, the FBI and the TSA upon landing in Los Angeles. The 14 Syrians had been hired as musicians to play at a casino in the desert. Adams said they were "scrubbed." None had arrest records (in America, I presume), none showed up on the FBI's "no fly" list or the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists List. The men checked out and they were let go. According to Adams, the 14 men traveled on Northwest Airlines flight #327 using one-way tickets. Two days later they were scheduled to fly back on jetBlue from Long Beach, California to New York -- also using one-way tickets.

I asked Adams why, based on the FBI's credible information that terrorists may try to assemble bombs on planes, the air marshals or the flight attendants didn't do anything about the bizarre behavior and frequent trips to the lavatory. "Our FAM agents have to have an event to arrest somebody. Our agents aren't going to deploy until there is an actual event," Adams explained. He said he could not speak for the policies of Northwest Airlines.

So the question is... Do I think these men were musicians? I'll let you decide. But I wonder, if 19 terrorists can learn to fly airplanes into buildings, couldn't 14 terrorists learn to play instruments?

To receive any follow-up articles about Annie's experience, click HERE to register to become a member. You will receive an e-mail notifying you of any subsequent articles on this subject.

Do you have any thoughts about this article that you'd like to share with our e-ditors? Send them an email by clicking HERE. is the leading online source of financial news and information for women. To receive any follow-up articles about Annie's experience, click HERE to register. It’s free, it’s easy, and you will automatically receive an e-mail notifying you of any subsequent articles on this subject.




 I was living in a house with a large picture window at the front. It looked rather like the rolling dry hills of California.  Suddenly, it looked like someone was dropping bombs on something on the other side of that hill.  

Suddenly, I saw a group of Arab guys coming along the side of the field. They were wearing large wrap-around turbans and long robes against the heat. These weren't uniforms - they were all drab colors, yet different from each other as well. They weren't walking in the road - they were walking along the edge of the field.  They disappeared into a hole in the side of the hill they walked into. 

I was rather stunned by their disappearance, but when we got up next to where they disappeared, I could see into a cave-like aperture - covered over by dry corn stalks as a shade. Inside the Arab men had chairs and tables and were partying.

**I also found this, and thought it might be of  some interest in relation to the men disappearing into caves ---->>>>>>>>>

"And men shall enter the caves of the rocks and the holes of the ground, from before the terror of the LORD, and from the glory of his majesty, when he rises to terrify the earth. In that day men will cast forth their idols of silver and their idols of gold, which they made for themselves to worship, to the moles and to the bats, to enter the caverns of the rocks and the clefts of the cliffs, from before the terror of the LORD, and from the glory of his majesty, when he rises to terrify the earth.  (Isaiah 2:10:22)

I asked Joe what they were doing. He said that they were partying and waiting for what was coming. It had something to do with the 4 and the 5.

 **I also found this to be of interest because of "The Seven Selves Of God"---->>>>

Rev 4:5

And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and [there were] seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

**I also found this------>>>>


A  Pale  Horse.....

 “And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.  And I looked, and behold, a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him.  And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.”
    “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: and they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

**I thought this site was pretty interesting.....-------------->

This happened several more times.  The men were always in small groups - I didn't count the men- it seemed like there was 11 or 12 of them in each group. 

Joe and I went back home and I saw what Joe was writing on the table.  He had outlined a paper - on the list he had the words  "pollen path 6", a few separate words, and "the day of the bright 11" 

**And I was only able to find this little paragraph on the 'pollen path'----->>>

The Pollen Path
A Collection of Navajo Myths

Retold by Margaret Schevill Link

"The pollen path is the way between gods and men, and it expresses the harmony that should exist between them," writes Link. She illustrates this harmony through twelve simple and lucid Navajo stories translated directly from Navajo medicine men.

It was followed by a couple more words. I didn't know what that meant - "the day of the bright 11"


**This is one I'm trying to figure out..."the day of the bright 11" Maybe the return of the apostles

I've also been reading over the other dream you had recently...with the UPS & Fedex guys....looking for some additional clues

Love & Happiness



Similarly, Dr. William Hamblin relates that the Huns of Central Asia and Eastern Europe had so many horses that estimates suggest that each warrior may have had up to ten horses. Despite this fact, one leading non-Mormon authority on the topic writes: “‘It is interesting that not a single usable horse bone has been found in the territory of the whole empire of the Huns.’” According to written records, the Huns must have had hundreds of thousands of horses, yet horse remains are virtually nonexistent. Dr. Hamblin asks, “If Hunnic horse bones are so rare despite their vast herds, why should we expect extensive evidence of the use of horses in Nephite Mesoamerica, especially considering the limited references to horses in the Book of Mormon text?” (Hamblin, 1993, 194.) Hamblin also explains that the “Norsemen probably introduced the horse, cow, sheep, goat, and pig into North America in the eleventh century. Nonetheless, these animals did not spread throughout the continent and have left no archaeological remains.” (Ibid., 193.) Based on the fact that other-- once thriving-- animals have disappeared (often with very little trace), it is not incredulous to suggest that the same thing might have happened with the Nephite “horse.”

2 Chronicles:  9:25 And Solomon had m four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.
(m) That is, ten horses in every stable, which in all amounts to 40,000 as in (1 Kings 4:26).

The New John Gill Exposition of the Entire Bible1 Kings 4:26

And Solomon had forty thousand stalls for horses
In (2 Chronicles 9:25) ; it is only four thousand; and therefore some think that here is a mistake of the copier, of "arbaim", forty, for "arbah", four; which it is thought might be through divine permission, in such lesser matters, without any prejudice to the authority of the Scriptures in matters of faith and practice; but without supposing this, a reconciliation may be made, by observing, that here the writer, as Ben Gersom notes, gives the number of the horses that were in the stables, which were forty thousand, there the stables themselves, which were four thousand, ten horses in a stable; or here he numbers the stalls, which were forty thousand, and there the stables, which were four thousand, there being ten stalls in each; and the word there has the letter "yod" in it more than here, which is the numerical letter for "ten", and may point thereunto; or here the writer speaks of all the stalls for horses Solomon had throughout the kingdom, there of those only he had in Jerusalem. Benjamin of Tudela F7 affirms, that these stalls, or stables, which Solomon built very strong of large stones, are still in being in Jerusalem, and that there is no building to be seen like it any where; but no other writer speaks of them; nor is it at all probable that they should remain:

for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen;
some of the said stalls of horses were for his chariots, to draw in them for various uses, of which had 1400, (1 Kings 10:26) ; and others to mount twelve thousand horsemen, who were placed in various parts, to defend kingdom.

Verse 6 refers to 40000 stalls for horses and 12000 horsemen. Chapter 10:26 gives a variant number of 1400 chariots and 2 Chronicles 9:25 refers to 4000 horses. A variety of explanations have been offered for these discrepancies. Chronicles refers to the actual amount in Jerusalem itself, alternatively each stall had ten horses in it. The number in Kings refers to Solomon's crack chariot corps (as Pharaoh had, Shemot 14:7). Devarim 17:16 states that a king should not have too many horses (See also Mishnah, Sanhedrin 2:4) - he should only have the number he requires to prevent aggrandisement. Horses would also lead him back to Egypt and reliance on that country; yet Solomon traded with Egypt (10:28) Nachmanides observes that the Pharaoh of Egypt had the monopoly of trade in horses. He gave the franchise to Solomon, who in turn traded it to others and thus did not contravene the law of the Torah. Abarbanel has a very modern view; the numbers were not in contradiction to "too many horses"; they were a strategic deterrent, a term much appreciated in recent times. The size of his forces retained the respect of surrounding kings and thus peace was maintained. The excavations at Megiddo (among other ancient sites) revealed the work of Solomon, including, according to archaeologists, remains of a stable complex (aptly named King Solomon's stables, though more recent thinking dates the stables to a later period, that of Ahab).


Sheila's Birthday Gift

In 3 dreams

#1 - 7-23-04 - Joe and I were in a huge store, similar to Sears or J.C. Penney's. It seemed that we either owned this store or lived in it or both.

On the opposite side of the store, my friend Sheila and her husband were sitting by a counter on tall stools. Beneath the stools, the tile flooring in a large rectangular area was all worn and chipped away.

I told Sheila that I was going to get her a mason's metal spatula and if she and her husband chipped away the bad tile pieces, we would put in a new tile floor for her.

Sheila agreed to do this and then I was told that a professional mason would come in and lay the tile. I didn't have to do this myself.

#2 - It was Sheila's birthday and we were having a party for her.

I was still cleaning for the party and I had a vision of the tiles that were going to be laid under Sheila's feet in the store.  There were 24 of them.  saw them in black and white. They looked like crop circles in various geometric shapes.

I was able to save the vision in a video tape on the T.V. and I was glad that I could show Sheila what she was going to get.

But I had to give Sheila an actual gift for her birthday, so I put a small round sample container of the pink glue that was going to hold down the tiles intoa large white sweater box.

I couldn't wait for the party to give her the birthday gift. I was so excited. I gave her the gift as soon as she walked in the door, even though i didn't have a copy of the videoed vision ready to give to her yet.

#3 - I was in a room where I had the TV with the video on it next to my computer. I was going to transfer the video to the computer and then print out the crop circle picture and give it to Sheila so she would know what her floor was going to look like.

I was still laying in bed and thinking that the bed wasn't going to be made when the guests arrived for the party, but that would be okay , because the children coming could lay on the bed and take a nap or even play on the bed if they wanted to. The sheets and blankets were all white.

I went over and turned on the computer and it immediately started scanning for viruses. I felt dismayed because it takes so long to scan a huge harddrive for viruses.

Meanwhile, I was replaying the video on the T.V. next to it and the video came to the part where it was going to show the crop circle tile floor and instead it showed a table with pure sacred geometry shapes on it side by side. To me it looked like Jewish religious symbols. I was so excited that I could print these out and give them to Sheila.

But Joe came up behind me at the computer and said that the screen wasn't set right to print the page - that it would only print 1/2 the page.

I assured him that the page would start to print right from the top and he needn't worry about it.

Meanwhile the computer was still scanning for viruses.

So I decided I would knit an afghan for Sheila with the sacred geometry shapes on it.

I washed light blue balls of yarn to make the shapes with.

I started knitting with yellow and the first shape I knitted was light blue - a simple circle.  But when I got to the second shape, I was working on the reverse side of the piece and my knitting was actually pearling across in pink rather than a blue rectangle and the blue yearn wasn't dry yet.

I was dismayed that everything was being delayed to give Sheila her birthday gift.

Then the guests started arriving for the party, and I stood up to let them in the door and I found myself all tangled up with a white blanket around my feet wrapped in yard around my feet and Joe was going to have to answer the door instead of me to let the guests in.



While I was typing up my dreams for my journal, I came across a dream I had had ..... On the 5th of July, 2004, my friend Michelle and her family went to ...

The Bee-Hive Crop Circle Formation

(see Jeff's dream of the mound of jelly-like substance on the starship). xxx. Subj: Bee Numbers, Vesica Piscis, Etc. Date: 7/5/2004 9:02:55 PM Pacific ...


I didn't know quite how to research the dream since the internet does recognize ...... 74) nuclear explosion in USA city-vision received 7-15-2004-in this ...

The Interrelated 2005 Crop Circle Formations - Part Four

He placed a picture of the sunburst formation that appeared 13 July 2004 at .... This is in reference to a previous post about Jan's dream of the people in ... - 52k - Cached - Similar pages


Date: Sunday, 4 July 2004, 2:33 p.m.. I had a dream of seeing a "moon" which wasn't the moon because it wasn't round. With the "moon" came incoming ... - 55k - Cached - Similar pages


(Please keep in mind that it ... do our dream research and our website was born. .... Jul 24, 2004 - Jul 24, 2004. Newsletters. EFT News. ... - 68k - Cached - Similar pages


REPUBLICAN CONVENTION - 2004. 7-27-04 - THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION ... 12-14-2001 - Osama bin Laden tape transcript with dreams referenced ...

THE 21

His dream was about the year July 2567 and the number 21. Today's date 7-26-2004 adds up to 21. That may be very auspicious: ...


Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 08:09 p.m. President George W. Bush is taking ...... Her dream suggested that Mr.George W.Bush might become an US President ...


2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be ..... Last night, I had 6 identical dreams In the dream, I was staring at a control ...


At the end of the dream, I was told by the dream voice that it was Aldebaran. ... The Path of Venus From March 24, 2004 to August 1, 2004 ...