compiled by Dee Finney
updated 12-17-06


Is this the same man?

McVeigh in Prison

Definition:  PATSY:  A patsy is someone set up to take the fall for a crime in someone else's place.


Everyone knows the story of McVeigh and how he was arrested and put into prison and put to death
    (was he really?) for the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, OK in 1995.

But do you know the 'whole' story? 

Not by a long shot.

I believe that even McVeigh didn't know the whole story. 

Pieces of what he believed is in various books - some of which came out after he supposedly died by lethal injection.  See: DID MCVEIGH REALLY DIE?  (Video)

Before McVeigh was released from the Army, McVeigh was invited to join the top notch program of Special Forces, in 1991. The Training Complex was done at Camp McCall located on the ground of Ft. Bragg, NC.

We were all told early on that Tim didn't pass muster in Special Forces and was released from the Army. But Tim tells a different story.  He related his story to a 'fellow' inmate in a special deal to get a favor in return. Whether Tim told the absolute truth is another matter, but Tim said that he made a deal with the Major on duty at Camp McCall to work on a special project 'off' the books (Black Ops) project. He was told that the Department of Defense would not even know he was working for them. Not only that, but when he got his assignment, it would be up to him to do the task without contacting the Major except through a special phone number. He would need to use his own resourcefulness to get the task accomplished.

His first task was to go home and act disgruntled and unhappy with the army.  We'll all agree he did a pretty good job at that.

His next task was to get involved in right wing rhetoric and ideology. When he got involved in that, all he had to do was wait for further instructions. He would be known as a 'sleeper' agent.  Since 9/11 we've heard that term many times. 

While Tim was waiting for his assignment, he was forced to go to work because of lack of money, and he worked as a rent-a-cop for a security company in Buffalo, NY and joined the local National Guard at the same time. He got fed up with the routine rather quickly and resigned in May of 1992.

Tim got involved in selling guns at gun shows and getting involved with anti-government zealots over the next few months. In August of that same year, during the raid by federal agents at Ruby Ridge, Idaho on Randy Weaver, he got the call from the Major he had been awaiting. Instructed to go to Niagara Falls, the Major met with him and told Tim that he needed to quickly get involved with the militant movement and squash their efforts to destroy America.  Tim then began ranting against the ATF, the Ruby Ridge Incident and the "persecution" of David Koresh and his religious group in Waco, Texas.

In early 1993, Tim was instructed to meet the Major in New Jersey. There he was introduced to a man who called himself 'Roberto' and was given files full of information about militant groups throughout the United States. It was a major crash course and Tim was fully quizzed on the material to make sure he knew it well. When he left the meeting with the Major and 'Roberto', he left with only an envelope full of cash. His task was set to infiltrate and report on the actions of those he met in the right wing anti-government movement across the country. 

Tim went to Waco to observe the raid on the Waco compound of David Koresh. All that is well documented and his photograph was taken there to prove his interest. He now had the perfect cover for his future involvements with militants against the government. 

In Tim McVeigh's Writ of mandamus, which was his defense motion after his arrest in 1995, it claims innocence and attempts to lay the blame for the blast on foreign nationals, including Andreas Strassmier and mentioning Iraq as a possible enemy state. He used every classic disinformation technique, providing clues and leads in directions other than what really happened.

After Waco, Tim went to Arizona to live with his old army buddy Mike Fortier.  Tim began experimenting with pot and 'speed'. This part of his life is well documented as well. He attended many gun shows, selling mostly maps, T-shirts, books, and survival type gear. 

From a gun show he attended in Tulsa, he got an invitation to join Roger Moore and his girlfriend on a ranch near Royal, Arkansas. Moore had a lot of money and Tim gathered a lot of information about the militant movement there.

In April of 1993, Tim was visiting another army buddy Terry Nichols when the television began showing the attack on the Waco, Texas compound of David Koresh. Oddly enough, whole trying to contact the Major by phone, Tim saw the Major in the background of some scenes at Waco on television. Tim became very confused by this and began thinking about what was really going on.

Tim went back to Arizona to stay with Fortier, but kept up his contact with Nichols and making his regular reports to the Major.  The Major told Tim to prepare himself for an upcoming project whereupon Tim took off across the country once again, Tim  made contacts with specific men he could work with in the future.

In late 1993, the Major informed Tim that he was to prepare a strike team to do a domestic bombing event. The Major explained to Tim that he was merely an observer at Waco, easing Tim's mind for the time.

After Waco, the patriot, militia and survivalist movements all grew in strength and some of the government people saw this as 'one of the largest threats to ever face the nation."

After another meeting with the Major at a 'Soldier of Fortune' conference in Las Vegas, Tim gathered his contacts at Elohim City in Oklahoma, not far from the Arkansas border.

Tim then began working with Reverend Mark Thomas, Reverend Robert Millar, Andreas Strassmeir, Dennis Mahon, Richard Guthrie, Pete Langan, Shawn Kenney, Kevin McCarthy, and Michael Brescia and others. Nichols was also invited to meet with them at Elohim City.  Langan had not been known to Tim, but was vouched for by Strassmeir and Guthrie. The first thing they had to do was raise money and select a target.

Guthrie, Langan and Tim McVeigh began robbing banks to raise cash. Brescia and others were also convicted of robbing banks in other actions after the Oklahoma bombing.

Tim left a deliberate paper trail by sending letters to his sister Jennifer, telling her about the group of people he was with and what they believed. He also asked her to launder some money for him. Tim was making sure that others outside the group knew what he was doing and that he hated the government. That was his cover for world-knowledge in the future.

Tim almost got caught in November of 1993 when Nichols young son was found dead. Nichols and Tim both performed CPR on the boy, who was 2 years old, but they couldn't save him. Tim was accused of killing the boy by Nichols wife Marife. During the investigation, Tim told the police that his name was Tim Tuttle by mistake. During Tim's anger at Marife, he got all excited and distraught and only by some fast-talking, he convinced the police that using the name Tuttle was not a 'bad' thing, that using an alias was sometimes necessary in his business.

In early 1994, Tim worked closer with Pete Langan and Richard Guthrie, making more definite plans as to what could be done to overthrow the United States government. His infiltration into the militant groups seemed assured. The bank robberies afforded him the perfect cover for receiving the money from the Major so he always had cash handy.  The group expanded and new members expanded and became the Aryan Republican Army in months ahead.

Tim met David Lynch at a gun show and began a relationship with him and buying 'Meth' from him, saying he needed it in order to fulfill his mission. His use of 'Meth' is documented. Tim stated that the U.S. military regularly issues speed to it's pilots and Special Forces who are required to be awake and on duty for hours and even days at a time." Tim thought of his drugs as 'tools' to keep his mind sharp.

Tim received a government badge from the Major in case he got arrested, and Tim was afraid someone might see it, so he treated it like a prank. At the same time his bank robbery group started using FBI and ATF windbreakers and listening to police scanners while planning their future robberies. The Major provided the radio frequencies for the FBI and ATF.

Tim had the badge in his wallet when he was arrested on April 19, 1995.

In April of 1994, Tim met with Strassmeir and Mahon and discussed possible targets for the bombing they would work on.  The targets included were Oklahoma City, Tulsa, OK, and Fort Smith Arkansas. Tim was intrigued by the Murrah building because it had also been a target of Richard Snell who was on death row in Arkansas. Richard Snell and other members of the Covenant, Sword, and Arm of the Lord group had also targeted that building. Richard Snell's date with death was April 19, 1995.

During that time, Pete Langan rented a house in Pittsburg, Kansas, which the group used as an ARA (Aryan Republican Army) Safe house. When Tim was in prison, he laughed about how stupid federal agents were because they never figured out what was really going on.  Tim used the Kansas house to sell his drugs from.

Tim met the Kehoe family at a gun show. The Kehoes were a Christian Identity family in the Spokane, Washington area and were Meth dealers as well. He also met Steven Colbern, a patriot and Meth manufacturer. Colbern had a degree in chemistry. Tim came away from that relationship with a recipe for the really big bomb.

Tim again went to Elohim City. Strassmeir was the security head there, and Mike Brescia was second in command. Tim stated that he liked Brescia a lot because he had brains and guts. At that point Tim and others began experimenting with creating bombs and test exploding them in the desert.

They continued doing bank robberies for more funds and made the final decision of what building they were going to bomb and when they were going to do it.

At this time, Karen Anderson, who was Roger Moore's girfriend asked Tim and the others to do a contract for murder on Roger. As she was into pornography and a good businesswoman, dealing with all kinds of weapons, jewelry, gold and silver, she wanted out of their relationship.  In November of 1994, Guthrie and Brescia robbed Roger Moore, taking all their valuables from the house, but they decided not to kill Roger. Tim made sure he was in public at a gun show in Akron, Ohio when the robbery went down. The group then used their information to blackmail Karen Anderson. Tim was upset at his loss of control of the group because of the change of plans, but admitted that Strassmeir's decision was a 'stroke of genius' because the 'heat' from a murder investigation would have been very intense and they didn't need that kind of attention.

Tim, Langan and Guthrie robbed a bank in Des Moines, Iowa on November 11, 1994.  When relating this information to his prison inmates, he is quoted as saying, "The Feds are like Keystone cops, they can't do shit unless they have some informant doing their job for them. I was all across the country doing these jobs. I'm the best wheel-man around."

Tim continued doing his gun shows in various states and robbing banks and then returning to their safe house in between.  Tim related to his prison inmates that coordinating the planning and strategic aspects of the bombing and dealing with the criminal and fringe elements, each with their own egos and agendas was a daunting task. He is quoted as saying, "Our mission required skill, timing and adherence to a stringent schedule. These guys were, for the most part, life time fuck-ups, not trained and disciplined soldiers, ready for action anytime or anywhere."  He had some nasty remarks to say about Fortier, saying that, 'his only claim to fame is being a speed freak and rattin' on me."

On the other hand, he praised most of the ARA men, saying that they drilled and practiced the bombing in the desert. Tim claimed to have made dry runs of planting the bomb and getting away, with Guthrie, Langan, Stedeford, and McCarthy. Langan called himself Commander Pedro, and later, in a video, Langan was discovered to be a cross-dressing homosexual and Tim never suspected him of being a 'fag or a rat'.

On March 17, 1995, Tim was introduced to a man who was called 'Poindexter' in Las Vegas by the Major. Poindexter was the Major's personal choice to build the bomb.  Unfortunately, while in Las Vegas Cheyne Kehoe passed him $7,900 in counterfeit money in exchange for owed money on Meth sales.

Tim was almost caught for passing 'bad' money when he tried to use two $20 bills to buy munchies at a gas station. Tim faked being shocked and gave the man a real $100 bill and drove away, 'like a bat outta hell'. That kind of 'fuck-up' could have been disastrous for "The Mission".

In April, 1995, Tim met with Strassmeir and Brescia and gave them $12,000 to buy a box-type truck to use as a decoy Ryder truck. They painted it exactly like a Ryder truck and used it as a decoy so people would see them in the decoy truck in various places. A few days later, they went to Oklahoma City to check it out.  Since it was Sunday the City Federal Building was closed, so they decided not to drive by it. They met Guthrie and drove around in Guthrie's car, check out highways out of the city to make sure there was no construction zones in the way. Then they drove back to Kansas to stay in their safe house.

Members of the ARA camped in Geary State fishing Park at Junction City, Kansas with the Ryder truck, and then the decoy painted box truck made to look like the Ryder truck was brought in. This was meant to confuse investigators later - and it did.

Tim bought the yellow Mercury Marquis for $250 on April 14th at Junction City, Kansas. He told his prison buddies that he bought that car on purpose for a getaway vehicle. Guthrie tinkered with the car to make sure it was good enough for a backup getaway car.

When Tim rented the motel on April 15th, he and Stedeford  both used the name Bob Kling and Robert Kling when ordering Chinese food and to rent the Ryder truck, telling them he would pick it up on the 17th.  They had also rented a Ryder truck in Arizona and drove it to Kansas by Cheyne Kehoe who owed Tim money. He used the name Tim Tuttle there.

John Doe #2 - is still not identified.  Neither is John Doe #1 - It was NOT Tim McVeigh

According to Stephen Jones, McVeigh's former attorney, who has seen the interview transcripts, it took 44 days for the FBI to convince the car rental agency owner that John Doe 1 was Timothy McVeigh. And in the end they did not dare put him on the witness stand, for fear of what might happen under cross-examination." This might explain why the initial description of John Doe I circulated by the FBI referred to a man with "pock-marked skin, fairly stocky" who stood about 5'10", whereas McVeigh is about 6' 3" tall, thin as a rail (160 lbs) and has a smooth complexion."

The arrangements for moving the Ryder trucks, the fake Ryder truck and various vehicles were all discussed with the group, bomb making materials, and get away vehicles moved into place. Tim made a last minute call to the Major to let him know that everything was in place.

Poindexter was driving Tim's personal SUV and intentionally avoided being seen after having brought Tim to the storage facility they had in Herington, Kansas.

Witnesses reported seeing at least 5 men and several vehicles at Geary Lake around the Ryder truck 'prior' to Tim actually picking up the 'bomb' vehicle.  The second Ryder truck and fake decoy truck did them well in confusing authorities and witnesses alike.

Tim states to his prison mates about whether Nichols participated in this, "Hell, no, he was a no-show, but I  wasn't all that surprised. He and Mike (Fortier) were men who liked to talk tough but in the end their bitches and kids ruled."

When they headed for Oklahoma City, they were driving two Ryder trucks, a pick up truck, and Langan's white Buick, followed by Poindexter.

McVeigh called the Major to tell him when they were going to arrive at the warehouse where the bomb was going to be assembled. The Major wanted to inspect the finished bomb late that night.

Poindexter, supposedly on the orders of the Major, added military type explosives to the bomb mixture, and with the help of Tim and Guthrie, they built a 7,000 pound bomb.

They went out to eat and dropped Guthrie off. Tim and Poindexter went back to the warehouse and the Major showed up with 'Roberto' from New Jersey. Roberto walked around the warehouse while Tim and the Major talked and then walked up behind Poindexter and cut his throat from ear to ear. The Major was heard to say, "Solder, he was only hired help, not one of us." The body was loaded into the Ryder truck along with the bomb.  They placed a padlock on the door and they all left the warehouse for the night.

Meanwhile other 'elite' members of the group had installed C-4 explosives in the Murrah building to make sure maximum damage was caused from the explosion.  Tim was given a hand-held transmitter to use to detonate those explosives.  The whole point was to mislead and confuse investigators.

Early the next morning, the group met at the warehouse, and equipped themselves with headsets and radios so they could communicate while in separate vehicles.  Other members of the ARA were already stationed in various locations near downtown around the Murrah building.

McVeigh parked the Ryder truck in the handicapped zone in front of the Murrah building. He then quickly walked away and detonated the bomb when he was safely away.  (Remember that Poindexer's body was in the truck, and an extra leg that couldn't be identified after the body parts were brought together later.)

Tim was expecting Guthrie to pick him up with the SUV, and not seeing it, he headed for the cheap Mercury vehicle and made his get away.  (Remember that there was no license plate on the back of the vehicle)

The blast and its aftermath killed 168 men, women, and children and seriously injured 509 others.

McVeigh, according to what he told his prison buddies, saw this event, in his mind, as a 'success'.

The Bumbling Government Patsy

At the time of the Oklahoma City bombing, there were close to 1,000 active militias, according to Joe Roy, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, which tracks the activities of militia groups. However, since the bombing, militias have dwindled to 194 active today. The Oklahoma City bombing was a "public relations nightmare" for the militia movement, Roy said, scaring off moderate extremists and prompting others to take a lower profile.

Did Tim McVeigh lie to those he befriended before the bombing in order to get their help?  An individual who says he knows the reason for the bombing tells the public a different reason for the bombing: 

"While it is true that each of us has a justifiable cause to be wary of our government, a paranoia based upon lies and misconceptions can only lead to unnecessary trouble. After the bombing word got out that it was just a matter of revenge for Waco and Ruby Ridge. The truth is that the intended message was that law enforcement agencies and their agents could no longer be tolerated to break laws for the purpose of enforcing laws. It is difficult to get this message across when certain members of a certain group decide to break laws to get that message across. One lesson that can well be learned from the actions of the participants in the bombing is that all forms of resisting a corrupt and tyrannical government must meet with public approval. I for one am exhausted with the mentality of some persons that they can openly commit crimes against the people in the name of "Patriotism." It is no longer going to work for those who would commit radical crimes in the name of "Patriotism" to commit such crimes for the purpose of defrauding the country into believing that "Patriots" are a degenerate bunch of idiots. I have no trouble believing that SFU (Special Forces Underground) had participants in the bombing, I merely speculate as to who they represented."

The SFU was formed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, on August 23, 1992, and is conservatively estimated to have between 100 and 300 members; though no one can say with any accuracy how many members it really has. They are recruited almost exclusively from active duty and former military personnel with training and experience in covert operations.

McVeigh also revealed to his prison companions that Strassmeir had the same position as he did in infiltrating militant groups, but wasn't successful at first.  [What seems obvious to this editor is that 'others' are also out there doing the same thing in other groups.] Though the government was reluctant to arrest Strassmeir in 1995, the group led by Millar kicked Strassmeir out of Elohim City and though Strassmeir attempted to get into other groups, he couldn't find a home in any and eventually moved to Germany. 

After the fact, we now know that Carol Howe, who was Dennis Mahon's girlfriend at Elohim City. She was paid $125 a week to pass along bits of information to ATF handlers. She made reports from September 1994 through March 1995. She provided information about the ARA members at Elohim City and all about the plans for the bombing.  She even knew the target date and told the ATF handlers all this information.

The big question then is, "Who are 'the others unknown' to the Grand Jury investigating the Oklahoma bombing?  She knew who they all were.

Rev. Robert Millar, the founder of Elohim City denied even knowing McVeigh after the Oklahoma bombing event. Eventually, he died in May of 2001. Three other men suspected of being involved in the Oklahoma bombing, Guthrie, a man named Trentadue who possibly was thought to be John Doe #2 and an attorney connected with Trentadue were all individually, but similarly found hanging from bed sheets in their cells in jail. All were said to be suicides, except that Trentadue was obviously beaten to a pulp by 'himself' while hanging himself in Oklahoma City. 

When questioned about dying, Tim wasn't afraid of the execution and dying. He made sure that his body was not autopsied after the injection.  He stated, "I am a patriot and my death will be revenged. What I have started will not die with me. I will die proudly for a cause far greater than any current US government can envision."

Many people who have watched the execution are certain they saw Tim breathing 'after' he was pronounced dead.

McVeigh himself, told his prison buddies that he knew that the CIA and other US agencies involved in covert missions had developed drugs to create the illusion of death in the human body and to disguise signs of life. Tim would be administered these drugs by his executioners, and once his body was released to his legal representative, a squad of medical personnel would revive him. He would then undergo reconstructive surgery, and be rewarded for his efforts and loyalty to those he served.

See page 192 of "Secrets Worth Dying For" by David Paul Hammer and Jeffery William Paul.
ISBN: 1-4140-5811-X



Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. 

McVeigh Put to Death
Oklahoma City Bomber Says Nothing
Prior to His Execution

By Geraldine Sealey

June 11 — Six years after committing the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil, a silent, defiant Timothy McVeigh was executed today before hundreds of victims and family members, leaving only a written statement that concluded: "I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

With his eyes staring straight at the ceiling, McVeigh, 33, was pronounced dead at 7:14 a.m. local time in Terre Haute, Ind., said prison warden Harley Lappin. McVeigh chose not to make a final statement, but released a copy of the 1875 poem Invictus, in his handwriting.

The convicted Oklahoma City bomber was the first federal prisoner executed since 1963.

"It's over," said Janice Smith, whose brother Lanny Scroggins died in the bombing.

"We don't have to continue with him anymore."

In Washington, President Bush gave a brief statement marking McVeigh's death. "The victims of the Oklahoma City bombing have been given not vengeance, but justice, and one young man met the fate he chose for himself six years ago," he said.

McVeigh's lawyer, Rob Nigh, said the execution may not ease people's wounds. "If killing Tim McVeigh does not bring peace or closure to them, I suggest to you that it is our fault," he said. "We have told them we would help heal their wounds in this way. We have taken it upon ourselves to promise to extract vengeance for them. We have made killing a part of the healing process."

‘We Are Ready’

For all the public attention surrounding the execution, the act itself was carried out clinically, methodically and with little fanfare.

Shortly after 7 a.m., McVeigh boosted himself on the execution gurney and was strapped down by prison officials, the warden said. Wrapped tightly in a light gray sheet, McVeigh strained to look around the facility trying to make eye contact with the various witnesses to his execution, said reporters who watched him die.

The execution began when a prison official said: "We are ready."

When the chemicals began dripping through the yellow and gray intravenous tubing into his right leg around 7:10 a.m., McVeigh's skin and lips became pale. Minutes later, witnesses said McVeigh made a few spasm-like movements.

As he took his final breaths, he made no additional movement and was described by one media witness as "seeming proud."

Just a few moments later, he was pronounced dead. Along with four witnesses for McVeigh — including two of his attorneys — 10 media witnesses and 10 victims' representatives who watched from behind glass in the execution facility, about 200 bombing survivors and victims' relatives watched McVeigh die on closed-circuit television in Oklahoma City.

As he lay dying on the gurney, he stared up at the ceiling into the camera that relayed his image miles away to Oklahoma City, where some observers said he appeared to be "glaring" at them. Witnesses said he died with his eyes open, fixed on the ceiling.

Attorney General John Ashcroft was in Oklahoma City to meet with victims and family members, but did not watch the execution.

For one survivor, there was justice in watching McVeigh die over the closed-circuit broadcast, but no closure. "When I die and they lay me in my grave, I'll have closure," said Kathleen Treanor, whose daughter and in-laws died in the bombing.

McVeigh's body was taken away from the execution facility for cremation, and his ashes will be spread in an undisclosed location. At McVeigh's request, no members of his family traveled to Terre Haute.

Getting What He Wanted

As prison officials quietly followed the letter of the federal prison protocol that detailed how McVeigh was to die, reporters and protesters gathered outside, swelling the usually quiet town of 60,000 residents. Members of the media have maneuvered around the expansive prison grounds on golf carts.

Although the atmosphere might seem circus-like at a glance, prison officials have taken great steps to maintain order and dignity. They said the execution marks not just the end of one man's life, but recalls the deaths of the scores of others who perished in the 1995 bombing.

If McVeigh was to be believed, he got exactly what he wanted. One retired federal marshal who guarded McVeigh for 18 months during his 1997 trial said he was not surprised about the Gulf War veteran's professional, soldier-like demeanor during his execution.

"In my mind, I could almost see Tim McVeigh putting the restraints on the table himself," said Larry Homenick, a retired Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal. "When we would transport him, we had to use shackles and leg irons, and there were a number of times I was struck with [the observation that] he almost wanted to put them on himself. He just felt he was a part of that process, and he never resisted."

McVeigh had legal challenges available to him that would have taken years, but he ordered his attorneys to withdraw the rest of his appeals last December. Since then, he has expressed no remorse for the bombing, and called the 19 children killed in the blast "collateral damage." He admitted in a book that he and Terry Nichols carried out the 1995 blast that killed 168 people with no one else's help.

He did put up a final fight when the FBI disclosed just days before his first execution date, May 16, that it had failed to disclose thousands of pages of documents to his defense before his 1997 trial. Ashcroft delayed the execution, and McVeigh's lawyers petitioned for another delay.

McVeigh surrendered to today's date with death after U.S. District Judge Richard Matsch and a federal appeals court in Denver rejected his requests.

On April 19, 1995, just after 9 a.m., McVeigh set off a truck bomb outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City that killed 168, including 19 children.

The Final Steps to Death

McVeigh spent his final hours preparing himself and his attorneys for his execution in the windowless "death house."

Three hours before he was scheduled to die, McVeigh met for the final time with the lawyers who tried to save his life. He also received a 30-minute briefing from the prison warden on the rigid procedures that took place leading up to the execution.

McVeigh accepted the information "cordially," said prison spokesman Dan Dunne.

He ate his last meal at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday — two pints of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Earlier that morning, McVeigh got his first glimpse of the moon in years as prison officials transferred him from his prison cell to the holding facility where he spent his last full day of life.

Prison officials say he slept normally in his final two days, watching television and talking to his lawyers and the prison staff.

Within hours of his execution, McVeigh was taken by prison officials from his holding cell in the execution facility to the death chamber. Once in the execution room, officials removed his restraints and strapped him to the table.

The Curtain Opens

While he was strapped to the gurney, prison officials said McVeigh received the Roman Catholic sacrament of the Anointment of the Sick, to forgive sins and prepare the sick for the passing over to eternal life. His lawyer, Nigh, said he also received last rites.

Around 7 a.m. local time, the curtain was drawn back and the execution witnesses were able to see McVeigh. The warden read the execution order and the U.S. Marshal checked the phone lines to make sure last-minute reprieves had not been granted by President Bush or the Supreme Court — even though McVeigh was not expected to request clemency, and did not.

With no last-minute reprieves, a prison official in another room not seen by the witnesses carried out the death sentence. Three chemicals were injected in this order: sodium pentothal, which causes sleep; pancuronium bromide, which stops respiration; and potassium chloride, which stops the heart.

Once McVeigh was confirmed dead, the warden announced his time of death, and the drapes were closed. In an agreement between McVeigh's attorney and the coroner, no autopsy was to be conducted. 


Eyewitness Accounts
Ten Members of the Media Saw McVeigh Execution

T E R R E H A U T E, Ind., June 11, 2001— The following is an uncorrected transcript of media eyewitness accounts of Timothy McVeigh's execution.

BYRON PITTS, CBS NEWS: Good morning. I'm Byron Pitts from CBS News.

Timothy James McVeigh died with his eyes open. When the curtains came back, he made eye contact with his people who came to support him. When the curtain passed the media center, Mr. McVeigh seemed to look up and intentionally make eye contact with each of us. Then when the curtain passed, the room where the victims' relatives were — and survivors — he turned his head to the right and made eye contact with them.

He did not speak. But Mr. McVeigh did make a — write out a written statement that the warden passed out to each of us. I'll read it to you now. It reads — and this is written by Timothy McVeigh by hand: "Final written statement of Timothy McVeigh. Out of the night that covers me, Black is the Pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul."

PITTS: "In the fell clutch of circumstance, I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeoning of chance, my head is bloodied but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade and yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me unafraid. It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishment the scroll. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." He signs it at the end, June 11, 2001.

Thank you.

SHEPARD SMITH, FOX NEWS: I'm Shepard Smith from Fox News Channel. We were taken in as a group.

We were standing at a glass window about 18 inches from his feet. He was wearing sneakers, you could see that. There were sheets up to here and folded over. His hands were down. He looked straight at the ceiling. When the curtains opened, to his left were his representatives. He sat up as much as he could in that chair and looked toward his window and nodded his head like that. Then came toward the media window where there were 10 of us, plus five people from the prison, plus two media representatives as well.

He seemed almost to be trying to take charge of the room and understand his circumstances, nodding at each one of us individually, then sort of cursory glance toward the government section. He lay there very still. He never said a word. His lips were very tight. He nodded his head a few times. He blinked a few times.

Then when we were told that the first drug was administered, his very tight lips and his very wide eyes changed considerably; his lips relaxed, his eyes relaxed, he looked toward the ceiling where there happened to be a camera staring right at Oklahoma City. And at that point his eyes seem to roll back only slightly, his body seemed to relax, his feet shifted just a bit. There was the administration of one drug and then another, and after the last drug, there was a very slight movement here.

It was like standing on the other side of a glass wall and looking directly at a hospital bed. Tim McVeigh right at us, his hair very short, almost yellow.

SMITH: The only change between the prison jumpsuit shot that we all knew so well and today's Tim was he seems to have aged a little bit, and he chose to say nothing.

LINDA CAVANAUGH, KFOR-TV REPORTER: My name Linda Cavanaugh. I'm with KFOR-TV in Oklahoma City. The last time I saw Tim McVeigh was in the courtroom in Denver. He had changed markedly. He was paler, he was thinner, and he did not have the same look of arrogance that he had in the courtroom in Denver.

Today, when we came in, his head was almost shaven, as they have described. He was laying flat, but as the windows, as though you were in a bed and you were trying to see what was over the edge of it, he strained his neck to look at us. His lips were partly open, his eyes were open and when they started administering the drugs, he began staring at the ceiling.

After the first drug was administered, his lips began turning a little bit paler, his skin became pale. After they administered the next drug, it appeared that he was breathing through his mouth for the first time, as though he was trying to control his breathing. He took two or three breaths like that and then from that point on for the next several minutes, when the final drug administered until he was pronounced dead, there was no additional movement from Timothy McVeigh.

It was very orchestrated, clinical procedure.

CAVANAUGH: I think it went fairly much as they had planned it. The marshal who was in the room and the warden who were in the room stood with their arms crossed in front of them, seldom looking at Timothy McVeigh. And the atmosphere in the press room was one of almost wonderment at what was transpiring in front of you: watching a man die.

The procedure began when they said, "We are ready. You may proceed." At that point, they began the execution process. It culminated when the warden pronounced him dead at 7:14.

SUSAN CARLSON, WLS RADIO, CHICAGO: My name is Susan Carlson. I'm a reporter with WLS Radio in Chicago.

When we walked in the room, we saw him just a few feet in front of us, and he was wrapped tightly in a white sheet. And he almost looked like a mummy. And he deliberately lifted up his head and looked at one of us each by each. He took the time to make eye contact with each of us. And he was slowly nodding as he was looking at each of us across the room, the media witnesses, and the relative and the victim witnesses who were in a room adjacent to us.

After he looked at everybody, he put his head back down and he stared straight up at the ceiling. And his eyes did not move from that position for the rest of the procedure. In fact, I didn't even see him blink once after they started administering the drugs. And he died with his eyes open. As he laid back in position and they started administering all the drugs, his breathing became a little more shallow.

At one point, he filled up his cheeks with air and then just kind of let it go. But I don't believe that was his last breath. There was still some shallow breathing that followed. His skin began to turn a very strange shade of yellow towards the end. And he remained extremely rigid.

CARLSON: I think as a reporter, you cover a lot of things and we've seen dead bodies, but the most chilling part of this was the fact — for me at least — that he took the time to look up and look at each of us in the eye and there was almost a sense of pride as he nodded his head, laid back down, and seemed very resigned to his fate.

He didn't have anything to say, but his poem — the written statement that he handed to — that he handed out before — that he wrote before he passed on indicated that same sense of pride, that this was what had to be done, what he did and what happened to him today was all part of his plan, and he seemed very content and very resigned to the fact that he was going to die and he did not fight it and he almost looked proud of what had happened.

At this point, we're going to open it up for questions.

QUESTION: Did the execution start at exactly 7:00?

QUESTION: Aren't we going to do the rest of the people?

CARLSON: Originally, it said we were going to do four people and then questions.

QUESTION: Well, I think we should do everybody.

CARLSON: Absolutely.

REX HUPPKE, ASSOCIATED PRESS: My name is Rex Huppke. I'm with the Associated Press. Let me give you a better idea of sort of the time line of how things unfolded. The first thing that we heard in the room, through the speakers, which were in the ceiling, was the warden's voice, saying "Testing one, two, three." He was checking the feed to Oklahoma City. That happened at about 7:02.

We heard his voice come back on about a minute later, saying, "Having little trouble with the video, just like I said, OK?" Now, the curtains were still drawn, so I can't say for sure if he was speaking to McVeigh or not, but it sounded like it. The testing went on, then his voice came on again at about 7:05. Again, he said the same thing, "Testing one, two, three." And then we heard him say, at 7:06, "We're ready."

Then the curtains were pulled. As they've described, McVeigh looked — he looked first towards his lawyers — or towards his witnesses which included his lawyers, and he kind of shook his head towards them.

HUPPKE: Then, he looked at the media and kind of bounced his head towards each one of us. And then he looked over to his right towards the victim witness room, which was a tinted glass pane so he couldn't see into it, but he looked over and he sort of — not real dramatic, but he sort of squinted a little bit, like he was trying to see through the tinted glass to see if he could see anything.

At 7:10, they announced that the first drug had been administered. At that point, he was still conscious, it seemed. His eyes were open and blinking a little bit. Very slowly, his eyes stopped moving. And his head was really perfectly lined up; he wasn't to one side or the other, he was very rigid and straight up and down; and the eyes just sort of started to slowly move back just a little bit.

The second drug was administered at 7:11. Then, at that point was where we saw some of the — not really spasms, exactly, but you saw a couple of heavy breaths and then that was, by and large, it. There was a little stomach movement. And at 7:15 they announced that the final drug had been administered — I'm sorry, at 7:13.

Then at 7:14, the warden came on through the speaker again and announced that he had died.

NOLAN CLAY, "THE DAILY OKLAHOMAN": I'm Nolan Clay. I'm with The Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City. I just have a few more details. The poem was the "Invictus" poem, that British poem that was written in the 1800s. We all had a copy of it off the Internet. I compared it to the written statement that was given to us. I'll see if we can get copies to the people. Can you make copies of this (inaudible)

OK. At the top, it says final written statement of Timothy McVeigh. His signature is this scribbled thing that sometimes Mr. McVeigh would write, and it has June 11, 2001. We compared it to the poem. It seems to be word-for-word, punctuation and all that.

CLAY: Let me give you a few more details. The warden at one point said, "Marshal, we are ready. May we proceed?" And then the marshal picked up a red phone and said, "This is the U.S. marshal to the Department of Justice Command Center. May we proceed?" Something was said back to him. And then the marshal, who was Frank Anderson, said, "We may proceed with the execution."

McVeigh was wearing a white T-shirt. The sheet came up to right about here. You could see the shoulders. The I.V. tubes looked to be yellow and gray. They came from a slot in the wall behind us. He did look to be hooked up to an EKG machine. There was a black line. And he did stare straight up, his eyes — dying with his eyes open is correct.

His eyes did roll back slightly. I also saw the gulping breath, where his cheeks bubbled up. And I saw that twice.

And I'll be glad to answer any questions after everybody is done. And anybody who wants to see me, I'll go through more detail.

KARIN GRUNDEN, TERRE HAUTE TRIBUNE-STAR: I'm Karin Grunden from the Terre Haute Tribune- Star. And I'll provide you a few additional details as well.

When we walked into the room, the curtain was closed. It was a bluish-green curtain. And a metal railing that came out from the wall kept us back from the window about 18 inches. There was a little bit of whispering among the guards right before this happened, some whispering in the room.

GRUNDEN: As the time got closer, again, we had the "testing, one, two, three" from the warden. And a correctional officer explained to us that they were checking the feed from Oklahoma City. And they also mentioned that, "We will be testing again," is what the correctional officer told us, "They're having some problems in Oklahoma City with the video feed."

When they got that straightened out, the warden again said, "Testing, one, two, three. We're ready." And you could hear the sound of the curtain opening at that point. The white sheet was up to his chest and he was also laying on a white sheet. There was a white sheet draped on the gurney.

The warden and U.S. Marshal Frank Anderson both had earpieces in. They were standing next to each other. The warden did say, "Inmate McVeigh, you may make your last statement." At that point, there was silence. At that point, the warden read the sentencing information. And then the red phone was picked up after the warden said, "Marshal, we are ready. May we proceed?"

The marshal responded, "Warden, you may proceed with the execution."

And, as others described, he looked around. He did swallow and puff some air and you could see his chest moving up and down. The warden did look at Timothy McVeigh. His eyes blinked a few times, and then they remained open.

And I'll let someone else go ahead.

KEVIN JOHNSON, USA TODAY: My name is Kevin Johnson with USA Today, I'll take you outside the execution chamber a little bit. We were dropped off on, I guess, the main entrance. We walked up a path to a 13-foot-high chainlink fence topped by razor wire with a couple of heavily-armed guards out front. And then we were ushered in.

I thought perhaps the most remarkable part of it was, as other people have suggested here or have said here, reported here, that his eyes, his line of sight followed the roll of the curtain from right to left, passing first the attorney's window — or his witnesses' window, then ours, past the government witnesses, and then past the victim witnesses from Oklahoma City.

JOHNSON: As others have stated, he did strain himself from the gurney to look at each window. And as others have reported here, he did make eye contact with each of us, or at least tried to do that.

Once that happened, though, it was relatively unremarkable in the sense that he — of his expression. He moved his head back and never moved it from that position, staring straight at the ceiling. His eyes became increasingly glassy, almost watery as the process went on. However, before the first drug was administered, I think we all saw these couple of deep breaths, quick swallows, and then a fluttered breath from his lips. And then not much movement after that, perhaps a slight chest movement, as others have reported here before.

Toward the end of the process, sometime before the warden pronounced time of death, it wasn't clear — or at least any signs of breathing were not visible to us. And he appeared, again, as others have reported, to — his eyes were completely glassy at that point. And his skin color turned from almost a very, very pale when we first saw him to a light, light yellow. His lips also turned that color as well. 

Copyright © 2004 ABCNEWS Internet Ventures.


McVeigh: The Manchurian Candidate 

Ruby Ridge Documents Destroyed

Bomb Report to Congress

The Importance of Jane Graham

John Doe #2

The Ryder Truck

Timothy McVeigh - The Execution of a Government Patsy

Other Strange Unexplained Deaths

Ryder Mystery Expands

The Missing Pickup Truck Found

The Suspects

You Don't Have All the Evidence

The reason for halting McVeigh's 'planned' May execution date was a lawsuit filed by JANE GRAHAM, a 9th floor survivor of the Oklahoma City Murrah Building MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS that occurred in the basement of the building where satchel type charges of possibly fulminated mercury or C-4 plastic explosive were attached to the columns themselves. As you will read in Jane Grahams sworn affidavit, she was a WITNESS to not only the pouring of wet concrete into the 24 or 25' craters in the basement of the building - AFTER the BOMBS went off, but was also a WITNESS to two individuals wearing GSA employee uniforms - who were NOT GSA employees - and whom she observed in the basement of the Murrah Federal Building at 8:15 AM - before the explosions - stringing wire.

Notice I stated 'BOMBS' as in more-than-one. You see, I TOO AM A WITNESS... There are MANY have an original copies of the seismic data that Dr. Charles Mankin at the University of Oklahoma at Norman, FAXed to many, shortly after the explosions occurred. The seismic recordings reveal at least TWO bombs, if not more, that went off within 10-seconds of one another on April 19, 1995. Nord Davis of Northpoint Teams and the entire Northpoint Team Members were supplied with copies of this same data... to make sure that the TRUTH could not be buried or destroyed. 

PART 2 of this REALITY CHECK URGENT ALERT message will reveal that because of certain individuals who we know were involved, and the fact that the ATF offices were vacated the night before on Tuesday, April 18th, this bombing was the work of a COVERT GROUP inside the Federal Government, with the full knowledge of Clinton and Ms. Reno. We will show that "Suspect #1", Timothy McVeigh, WAS (till that evidence was destroyed) a part of that team, employed as a government asset and made the rounds of patriot organizations. We allege that had he not been stopped by the Oklahoma State Police on a traffic violation of 'no license plate', he and his partner, "John Doe #2" would have been, as we say in intelligence circles, "double cut-outs," that is, killed as was Lee Harvey Oswald, to silence them.

We believe that "John Doe #2" is a man from Mena, Arkansas who goes by the name(s) of Brown or Boyd. The FBI knows the identity of this man and probably where he is, although he may have already been terminated with extreme prejudice to insure McVeigh's cooperation. The Oklahoma Highway Patrolman, we believe, was not in the "loop". He did his job not knowing that McVeigh was to get away. McVeigh had a concealed and loaded 9mm handgun.

John Doe numbers' 1,2 and even 3 are quite real. McVeigh Was at LEAST a quarter mile away when the explosives where being set (a military/government bomb developed in the labs at Palo Alto, Calif., by Government scientists), by Andres Straussmeier, an undercover ATF agent now living in Dublin, and two of the "dark, swarthy" individuals, Afagian terriorists, described by at least 12 witnesses.


Secret Pentagon Report on Oklahoma City Bombing
Evidence of an Inside Job?

by J. Orlin Grabbe

U.S. government attempts to portray Timothy McVeigh as the "lone bomber" (with assistance from Terry Nichols) in the April 19, 1995, bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City have completely collapsed with recent revelations of McVeigh's associations with individuals connected to the Aryan Republican Army, as well as with a BATF informant and an agent of German military intelligence.

This has led some to conclude that there has been a U.S. government (primarily BATF and FBI) cover-up motivated by the desire to destroy evidence of a "government sting gone bad," much as with the bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City.

The secret Pentagon report shows, however, that such a judgment may be too kind to the agencies concerned. The principal damage to the Alfred P. Murrah Building was brought about by explosives placed on five columns of the Murrah Building, according to the Pentagon report, and not by the ANFO bomb in the truck supposedly driven by McVeigh. Thus, until the individuals who placed the explosives on the columns of the Murrah Building are identified, any proposed explanation of how the bombing came about is woefully inadequate. The existence of demolition charges placed on some columns at the third-floor level of the Murrah Building is strongly suggestive of inside participation by at least some federal employees.

The Pentagon commissioned nine explosive experts to write independent reports on the bombing, and adopted two of the nine reports as the "official" report. I spoke to both experts, but they declined to be interviewed, citing confidentiality agreements with the Pentagon. Sources familiar with the Pentagon report, however, have confirmed that the conclusions were similar in nature to those of a private report prepared by General Benton K. Partin, dated July 30, 1995, except that the Pentagon report concludes there were demolition charges placed on five columns, not four as concluded by General Partin.

Partin's report showed that the pattern of damage to the Murrah Building was inconsistent with the ANFO truck bomb as a point source for the explosion, and that the damage sustained by the columns could not possibly have come from this source.

Explosive pressure drops off approximately with the cube of the distance. Double the distance, and you reduce the explosive pressure (pounds per square inch) to one-eighth its original value.

If the 4800 pounds of ammonium nitrate in the Ryder truck bomb were in a compressed sphere and detonated from the center, it would have generated a blast wave with an initial pressure of about 500,000 pounds per square inch. By the time the nearest Murrah Building column was reached, that pressure would have fallen to about 375 pounds per square inch.

The rows of columns in the Murrah building can be labeled from front to back as rows A, B, and C. The rows are about 35 feet apart. The columns in each row can be labeled from left to right (as seen by an individual facing the front of the building) as numbers 1 through 11. The third column in the first row would thus be labeled "A3". The columns are 20 feet apart within each row.

The concrete in the columns had a compressible yield strength of at least (and probably higher than) 3500 pounds per square inch. Since this value is almost ten times the strength of the blast wave hitting the columns from the truck bomb, the blast wave is insufficient to produce a wave of deformation in the concrete (and thus to turn it back into its sand, gravel, and clay components).

However, a high detonation velocity contact explosive attached to a column would have generated pressure of 1 to 1.5 million pounds per square inch-- about 300 times the yield strength of the concrete, and thus would have pulverized it into sand until the blast wave front had dropped below the yield strength of the concrete. Left behind would be a smooth granular surface with protruding steel reinforcement rods (which have a much higher yield strength).

General Partin's report shows strong evidence of such contact explosive charges placed on columns B3, A3, A5, and A7. While the truck bomb itself was insufficient to destroy columns, it was responsible for ripping out some floors at the second and third floor levels, Partin concluded.

The notion of a government-sting gone awry would at best suggest the idea that BATF or FBI agents planned to arrest McVeigh in a dramatic flourish of publicity when he pulled up in front of the Murrah Building in his rented Ryder truck containing the ANFO bomb. But this story becomes faintly ridiculous when you consider that demolition charges were placed on five Murrah Building columns well before McVeigh's arrival. If there was a government sting in operation, then someone was using their knowledge of the sting as cover for the actual bombing. Either way, it suggests an inside job.

Finally, McVeigh was not arrested prior to the bombing. Which leads one to ask, What government sting? We are basically left with evidence of government complicity and government cover-up, but with no evidence of a government sting. Did some government agency take advantage of the general expectation that something would happen that day, and, for its own reasons, ensure these fears were realized?

Prior Knowledge of the Explosion

There are several sources of evidence of a prior expectation of a bombing to take place on April 19, 1995.

Executed on the day of the Oklahoma bombing was Richard Wayne Snell for murder of a black Arkansas trooper. Snell had been involved in a plot to blow up the Murrah Building in 1983. And, according to Alan Ables, an Arkansas prison official quoted by the Denver Post, "Snell repeatedly said that there would be a bombing or explosion the day of his death." The explosion took place at the Murrah Building, the previous focus of Snell's attention.

Snell's information would appear to have come from Robert Millar, who was in attendance as Snell's spiritual advisor. Millar was the founder of Elohim City, a religious commune in Oklahoma near the border with Arkansas. Timothy McVeigh had made numerous visits to Elohim City in the weeks before the bombing (see, for example, William F. Jasper, "More Pieces to the OKC Puzzle," The New American, June 24, 1996).

A BATF informant named Carol Howe wrote her BATF case officer in Tulsa that the Elohim City group, or its operational arm the "Aryan Republican Army", was planning to blow up a building with a possible date of April 19, 1995 (McCurtain Daily Gazette, February 11, 1997). Howe said there were three possible targets, two in Tulsa, and one in Oklahoma City.

(Members of the Aryan Republican Army are currently charged with bank robberies in Ohio and Pennsylvania. This includes Peter Langan, on trial in Columbus, Ohio, and Michael Brescia, indicted in Philadelphia. Witnesses have identified Brescia as "John Doe II", originally sought by the FBI in the Oklahoma City bombing.)

The BATF says the warnings were too vague to prompt any actions. Too vague, apparently, to warn security guards at the Murrah Building, who overlooked all the activity involved in placing demolition explosives on the building columns.

But not too vague not to warn BATF employees to stay home for the day. No BATF employee was among the 168 killed in the bombing.

February 11, 1997
Web Page:



McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story
Shows McVeigh was in military receiving instruction in "explosives and demolition" over a year after official story says he was discharged, whistleblower harassed for years while unknowingly in possession of bombshell tape

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet
Monday, December 18, 2006

A video that shows Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh at a U.S. military base that specializes in explosives and demolition training over a year after he supposedly left the army puts the official story of the April 19 1995 federal building bombing under serious doubt and mandates a re-opening of an investigation into the terror attack that killed 168 people.

The video was released by Bill Bean, a film producer who has suffered intense surveillance and harassment since taking the footage, and is the subject of a February 2007 Hustler Magazine feature story.

On August 3rd 1993, Bean was given a tour of the Camp Grafton military facility in North Dakota as part of a research effort to scout possible shooting locations for a film he was working on. Bean met the Camp Superintendent Col. Dahl and was permitted to film every location he visited.

Bean takes up the story, "I videotaped all locations as possible future shot sites even if there was no actual scene written for that location. Mess Hall, Rec Room, Armory, etc. About an hour into the tour we passed by a long row of tanks and I was informed these had been used in the Gulf War. In fact I believe I was told there were captured tanks there also. While videotaping and viewing this location, two soldiers began to offload what I was told was an armored personnel carrier from a flatbed. One soldier driving the other directing from the ground. I watched them for a moment and then did a slow 360 with my camera and came back to them."

Given permission to board the tank, Bean walked over and pointed the camera inside, at which point one of the soldiers turned around and, appearing somewhat shocked to see the camera, uttered a brief response to Bean's question and attempted to push past him.

That individual has now been positively identified to be Timothy McVeigh, who according to the official timeline as endorsed by the FBI, was honorably discharged from the military for the last time in May 1992. And yet he is seen here on tape at a U.S. military base over a year after that date in August of 1993.

"I did not realize how significant what I had was, for many years," states Bean, "It was not until Mcveigh’s trial that I realized it was Mcveigh in the tank. Even then the larger point escaped me. That point is, McVeigh was not supposed to be in the military at that time. His military record shows him enlisting in 1988, being honorably discharged from the Army, on Dec. 31, 1991. His records then show he was in the Army reserve in Buffalo New York, from January 1992 until May 1992, he was then honorably discharged from the Army reserve. After May of 1992 he was never again in uniform on any base anywhere, never again part of the military. He was totally out of military service. The FBI states the only time they lose track of McVeigh, in his entire life, is the late summer of 93. They think he was somewhere between Kingman Arizona and Decker Michigan. Probably at gun shows, meeting antigovernment rightwing militia types. But he wasn’t, he was at Camp Grafton, in uniform, learning explosives and demolition!"

To confirm that the individual in the tape was indeed McVeigh, Bean presented the video to Prof. Blomgren of the University of Utah, who then undertook a voice forensics analysis. The results produced an 86% match for the voice characteristics heard in the video compared to those taken from a 60 Minutes interview with McVeigh.

Though in a response to Hustler the North Dakota National Guard denied McVeigh was ever present at Camp Grafton, they did confirm that demolitions training is part of the regimen at the facility.

Bean provided us with a list of suspicious telephone calls, examples of harassment and surveillance that he had been targeted for in the seven year period after filming McVeigh, starting in 1994. Much of the surveillance and spying occurred even before Bean became aware that he had filmed Timothy McVeigh.

"On Wed June 19th 2002, my mother who lived with me was talking to a relative in Washington state. The relative said the line sounded “strange” my mother said “Yea, the phone is tapped!” At that point the phone went dead," claims Bean.

Though in a response to Hustler the North Dakota National Guard denied McVeigh was ever present at Camp Grafton, they did confirm that demolitions training is part of the regimen at the facility.

Bean provided us with a list of suspicious telephone calls, examples of harassment and surveillance that he had been targeted for in the seven year period after filming McVeigh, starting in 1994. Much of the surveillance and spying occurred even before Bean became aware that he had filmed Timothy McVeigh.

"On Wed June 19th 2002, my mother who lived with me was talking to a relative in Washington state. The relative said the line sounded “strange” my mother said “Yea, the phone is tapped!” At that point the phone went dead," claims Bean.

"Or, look at January 14th Tues 2003. We lived on the third floor of an apt. building. A green station wagon, Illinois plates HYB115, parked down two doors and sat there with the engine on. For over 25 minutes a woman sat in the driver’s seat looking up in our window. All the while she kept a running dialogue with someone who wasn’t there. She held a device, thin, dark plastic or metal up to her mouth and then would read something on it. She did this for more than 25 minutes. When my mother who was suffering from cancer, walked into the room, I whispered in her ear what was happening. Being a sick old woman she said out loud, “who is looking in our window from a car?” At that point the woman shoved the car in gear and sped away tires screeching!”


The fact that McVeigh was still involved with the U.S. army long after his supposed honorable discharge only amplifies long-standing questions that severely undermine the official explanation behind the Oklahoma City bombing.

- In early April 1995 a Ryder truck identical to the one used in the bombing was filmed by a pilot during an overflight of of an area near Camp Gruber-Braggs, Oklahoma. A June 17th, 1997 Washington Post article authenticates the photos as being exactly what they appear to be, photos of a Ryder truck in a clandestine base at Camp Gruber-Braggs. Why were the military in possession of a Ryder truck housed in a remote clandestine army base days before the Alfred P. Murrah bombing?

- In a 1993 letter to his sister, McVeigh claimed that he was approached by military intelligence and had joined an "elite squad of government paid assassins." McVeigh often contradicted himself and changed his story on a whim to fit in with the latest government version of events. Is the Camp Grafton footage evidence of McVeigh's enrollment in such a clandestine program?

- The August 1993 footage neatly fills in an unexplained gap in McVeigh' timeline that even the FBI cannot explain. Was this gap deliberately left ignored to avoid a probe into McVeigh's activities at Camp Grafton?

- The FBI claimed McVeigh scouted the Alfred P. Murrah building weeks before the bombing and yet on the morning of the attack he stopped at a local gas station to ask directions.

- Multiple reports of Arabs at the scene assisting McVeigh were ignored and surveillance tapes were withheld under national security. The likely reason for this was the fact that Bush senior and Clinton were responsible for bringing in nearly 1,000 Iraqi soldiers captured by U.S. forces during the 1991 Persian Gulf War, some of whom were involved in the bombing.

- Original reports of two two explosions and several failed devices being defused by bomb squads were buried by the establishment as the official explanation that McVeigh acted alone was pushed.

- Many eyewitnesses reported that bomb squads in full reaction gear were seen around the building immediately before the blast.





... But, I just happened to have an old copy of the Time Magazine with a picture of
McVeigh on the cover, dated May 1, 1995, so I went to count the pages in it. ...

... SECOND INSIGHT. ... to do our dream research and our website was
born ... ... .. When I say that the dream had McVeigh in it, I'm not kidding ... ...

... When I say that the dream had McVeigh in it, I'm not kidding ... it was his
face ... ... ...

... do) ... OKLAHOMA!". NOTE: After the
bombing, I could see that Timothy McVeigh was the man in my dream. ...

... McVeigh was given the death penalty at his federal trial. Nichols' life was
spared last week. ... Graphics posted at: ...

... When I say that the dream had McVeigh in it, I'm not kidding ... it was his face
... ... See: *****. ...

The Changing of the Guard Part Four: Secrets of Skolnick
... Chicago. [See, "The Secrets of Timothy McVeigh", on our website.]. ... record.
[Visit, for example, our website series of stories on McVeigh.]. ...

Militia Groups
... And we experienced the work of Timothy McVeigh in 1995 when he bombed the Oklahoma
Murrah Building. I couldn't just lay there in bed and let that go. ...

... This is for YOU to decide!!! MCVEIGH THE MOST EVIL PERSON IN THE US? ... NOTE: After
the bombing, I could see that Timothy McVeigh was the man in my dream. ...


... The FBI claims the "Diaries" inspired Timothy McVeigh's Oklahoma City bombing.
"Diaries" author William L. Pierce has kept a lower profile since then. ...

... That attack, committed by a former US Army soldier named Timothy McVeigh, ranked
as the worst terrorist attack on US soil, leaving 168 dead - until Tuesday. ...

... Timothy McVeigh's chief defense counsel for the murder trial, Stephen Jones, on
behalf of McVeigh, filed an extra-ordinary petition in the next higher court ...

... Famous author Gore Vidal is now saying he believes Tim McVeigh did not detonate
the bomb(s) that killed 168 people at the Murrah Federal Building in OKC on ...

... At one point, McVeigh allegedly was considering a suicide bombing by staying inside
the rented truck to make certain ... See: ...


... said excitedly, "We just got a newsflash that a girl named Genevieve was shot in
a classroom in Oklahoma by none other than a classmate named Timothy McVeigh!". ...

... He came back to life in my arms and said only one word, "OKLAHOMA!". NOTE: After
the bombing, I could see that Timothy McVeigh was the man in my dream. ...

End Times Prophecy at Fatima
... against my country. But when I asked an audience to oppose this cultural
persecution, I was compared to Timothy McVeigh. From Time ...

... that's it! They're gone!". ***. 4-15-01 - VISION - I saw Timothy
McVeigh coming into the room. He was all grey.  ... -